Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The *Genuine* TK post your pic 2006 edition

I just don't have the Synsthestasia of pain = pleasure.

Pain causes anger, and If I'm angry at someone, I Deffinately NOT attracked to them.

Back on topic....
wed.jpg

speck said:

Pain causes anger, and If I'm angry at someone, I Deffinately NOT attracked to them.

Well actually, it isn't so much about real pain. I mean not the kind like stubbing your toe or breaking your arm. More like getting a tattoo. You endure a little discomfort because there is something else in the sensation that is pleasurable.

That and a flood of endorphins will numb the pain and somewhat give a 'high'.

All this and there is a sweet spot on a womans ass. There are a lot of nerve endings there all leading to the clit and vaginal walls. If spanked right, [pardon me for being blunt] it is like being stimulated on the clit itself.

Once the association is made, a swat on the ass is a signal of upcoming pleasure. That swat sends sensation straight to the clit. It's not about liking pain, it is about recognizing the pleasure.

Donovan said:
Actually, when I hit 40 I guess I'm legally allowed to highlight/frost tip my hair,

Actually, age has nothing to do with it. Only Creed fans are allowed to do that.

speck said:

Is that what "synesthesia" is? I'm not correcting your spelling, I've always been intrigued with that word.

jack said:
Is that what "synesthesia" is? I'm not correcting your spelling, I've always been intrigued with that word.

It' the misinterpretation of sensory signals.
You taste words, hear light, kind of like how acid does it.

Synesthesia is the "mixing" up of sensory modalities.

For example, people with synesthesia (we call them synesthetes) may experience numbers as colors or shapes, colors as taste, letters as objects or shapes, etc...

Basically the five senses are totally out of whack. But they're very smart people...for example since they can experience numbers and letters as colors or shapes, they are very good at analytical tasks, such as doing math in their head without needing a pen and paper. They also tend to be super-creative in terms of producing art, music, sculptures, and other forms of creative expression.

However, the downside is they are bombarded by sensory signals all day long that the rest of us are easily able to filter out. As a result, they may be always on edge and unable to "fit in" in social situations.

^Why I'll never give away SpellCheck. I don't trust anyone to stay consistent and not fuck it up. Look at Ironclad.

Give me a break. If SpellCheck started posting normally it would completely ruin any humorous appeal it had. There's nothing special about your dual, just like there's nothing special with the 0 post duals I have sleeping.