Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The *Genuine* TK post your pic 2006 edition

Grammour Boy said:
all shots taken from the same angle - same wall - i suspect there is but one free-standing wall in that place - and yes no furniture besides the desk which holds the pc

very bleak indeed

Where's your pic, then fuckface? Afraid you'll get the piss taken out of you even more?

I'll click a new pic of me one of these days, with my new faggy goatee and a slightly less hollow-eyed look.

Maybe I'll take one from the clock tower with my firearm.

Actually, when I hit 40 I guess I'm legally allowed to highlight/frost tip my hair, start wearing an earring again and drive a red sports car. Maybe I'll take THAT pic instead. Photoshop fucking nightmare that'd be...

Mentalist said:
dscn0005copy9sn.jpg
This sideways profile is extremely similar to my own, with an almost menacing chisel, although I look much more like Gagh on the front.

I scare people at times, and it's really fucking annoying.

Kefka said:
This sideways profile is extremely similar to my own, with an almost menacing chisel, although I look much more like Gagh on the front.

I scare people at times, and it's really fucking annoying.
You do??? Didn't scare me...

The last time I posted a photo I had to pay for no less than 9 cracked monitors and a still un-dertermined amount of therapy for the unfortunates exposed to my ugly mug.

Nope...too expensive.

Besides, Hope called me "cute"...Ok, ugly, repulsive, even disturbing I can take...but "cute"?!?!?!?!?

Nope, aint gonna happen.

In addition, I haven't had a decent photo taken in about 9 months.
-SB

My Dear Mrs. Lilith, I don't feel badly at all. My attractiveness is just such that it doesn't show in a photograph. Now in conversation...well...(evil grin). I'm quite average looking physically.

But a gentleman shouldn't post frightening photos in a thread without an approprate warning. ;)

Pah, it wasn't that scary. You got that young Gandalf thing going, no wonder the ladies all swoon. :D

As for the "cute" thing, remember that Hope is a sadist. ;)

I never understood the spanking thing.
I've seen someone go through it, but..
...It's painful, so why?

Oh, and SB, that link you sent me a while ago is nolonger usable.

I know better than to say cute looking, so I'll just say "Celtic" looking. :bigass: Strong hands, great smile, and [yes, I'm saying it] beautiful eyes.

speck said:
I never understood the spanking thing.
I've seen someone go through it, but..
...It's painful, so why?

This will side-track this thread...but briefly:

The rear end is an erogenous zone. Even stimulated painfully, some find arousal in being touched there. Add to that that there are techniques where a spanking can move energy through the body and into the clit and puss if properly struck and held. Often one can position the "spankee" properly to allow direct or indirect stimulation from other body movements during the spanking to occur during the spanking too. Generally, a good Top will start gentle and build intensity slowly, allowing a bottom to adjust to the sensations over time. I usually also do a lot of non-spanking stimulation between swats (rubbing, kissing, nibbling, etc).

Finally, there is a psychological focus, an erotic build, and most Doms (including yours truly) work in bringing a direct pleasure-pain association thorugh such an act. The submissives I've trained all become automatically (even unwillingly in some cases) aroused and wet when spanked, their bodies have learned to associate, through "simple" (and sometimes Operant) conditioning that being swatted on the ass will eventually result in orgasm.

Now the techniques on that training deserve a thread in itself...

Return to the photos!
-SB