The Jedward Sexuality Thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Like, oh my god, okay?

CaptainWacky

Was the toast sculpture a desperate cry for help?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'd bet real money that one of them will actually 'test' their diaper before the task is done.

(LOL CAN'T SAY NAPPY IS THE U.S. OR PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE INSULTING A BLACK WOMAN'S HAIR LOL)

CaptainWacky

But which fluid will they use in the test...

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
They are, without a doubt, the strangest and most fascinating people I have ever seen.

They can get away with being like this now... just wait until they're in their 30's.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Won't have to wait that long. They are both about to turn 20, I'd say they'll be faced with making major personality choices within the next 4 years, or else everything they do that seems cure now will seem like something Andy Dick is doing later.

But they may be the last in a long line of closeted celebrities who will get away with not revealing their true proclivities, remaining publicly childlike and asexual instead.

CaptainWacky

I don't even want to think about how many people were wanking over them acting like babies...

The weird "all the girls are OURS!" then talking in a Michael Jackson voice bit in the Diary Room...what the fuck was that.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They're obviously the reincarnated souls of annoying unicorns.

[YOUTUBE]CsGYh8AacgY[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

So what about that vajazzling?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Confusing. They seemed to really enjoy getting close to Amy's special area, but then they strutted around in nothing but underwear and sparkly suit jackets. What's it all mean eh?

CaptainWacky

That they act like sexless children in order to get close to girls?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Maaaaybe. If so, it works.

CaptainWacky

So Edward wanted to "les out" when dressed as a girl...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm starting to think John is leaning toward gay and Edward is leaning more toward straight.

I say leaning because I'm also starting to think that they really still are children in their heads, and haven't felt the need to put a capper on their puberty, since acting out like little kids seems to make them lots of money.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think they're both straight and probably have normal adult wanks about girls, but because they have eachother to rely on and because it makes them loads of money, they're quite happy to do a bit of gender bending without feeling too self conscious.

It was remarkable how easily Edward took to being a girl, though!

CaptainWacky

I thought he looked kind of hot.:shrug:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought he had a hint of Emma Watson in the look and the persona.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They have very feminine faces. And bodies, I guess.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're quite fit but they still have their baby fat (plus they eat candy all day hello, lol)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AH COOT MAHSELF! AH COOT MAHSELF! AH COOT MAHSELF!