The Minefield Wank Bump Thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A man has to keep warm dunny? (Maybe this week)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Does he apply hot sauce to your hands every few hours so that you can't possibly wank?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Did you get a door on your room yet?
I'm not in the three bedroom or my old parents house anymore.(since April) Its a large studio. The bedroom and living room is one room. The bathroom is through the walk in closet.Dad's in the nursing home, my brother is in a homeless shelter. I'm usually by myself except when my brother gets a weekend or holiday pass and stays over a few days.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Does he apply hot sauce to your hands every few hours so that you can't possibly wank?
I wish. I also wish he had the same reservations about wanking in front of people that I do. I'll be on my phone or watching TV, glance over and then have to apply bleach to my eyes and brain.

CaptainWacky

That's not right.

CaptainWacky

I hope he washed his hands first.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I could have waaaaaaaaaanked all night
I could have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaanked all night
and still could wank some more......

Mirah

I love you
Looks like NOBODY wanked in 2020!

I went one week without and it was a long week! And then I left my purple vibrator on the shelf above my bed and the window open today. BUT AT LEAST I MOVED IT BEFORE MY ZOOM MEETING!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Some nights I am too tired to wank, I guess this is a sign of getting old.

The Question

Eternal
I'll have a good wank once, twice a week. In the shower, of course, in the interests of efficiency.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Know what I mean? Say no more! A nod's as good as a wank to a blind man.

CaptainWacky

I feel very little sexual attraction anymore.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I got used to my wife not being in the mood, I never thought I would ever not be.