The Minefield Wank Bump Thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Looks like NOBODY wanked in 2020!
I would bet that 2020 was in fact a record year for wanking, but maybe people were distracted from talking about it as much...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Some nights I am too tired to wank, I guess this is a sign of getting old.

I can skip a day occasionally, age is a metaphor. I prefer to be amazed that this shit still works after this long and this many times (especially)

jack

I could have waaaaaaaaaanked all night
I could have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaanked all night
and still could wank some more......

I should never post drunk.

Mirah

I love you
I got used to my wife not being in the mood, I never thought I would ever not be.

Spark that flame! Don't let it burn out!

Do couples do nice things for each other like give a massage or something that just feels nice even if it doesn't lead to sex?

Mirah

I love you
Were still in love, she has chronic pain, it's hard to find a place to touch her that doesn't hurt.
Sad, but happy you are still in love! Do you buy her flowers? Cook a meal? How do you keep the love alive?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sad, but happy you are still in love! Do you buy her flowers? Cook a meal? How do you keep the love alive?
Just mostly watch shows together, go for drives, do wood projects together. I'm not a great cook.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I wish I had the courage to hang around in bars in women's clothing. I only dress up inside my apartment. And I only seem to find time to shave my body hair and put on makeup like once or twice a year.

jack

I wish I had the courage to hang around in bars in women's clothing. I only dress up inside my apartment. And I only seem to find time to shave my body hair and put on makeup like once or twice a year.

Oh you poor thing ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to wank around.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I forgot to bump this at least twenty seven times this year.