Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most paranoid person I've ever encountered...

S. SaDiablo

[18:18] S: Hello, sugar.
[18:18] rwcurrent (E-mail Address Not Verified): Uhm, you or someone at Troll Kingdom is a serious cyber stalker, if you don't delete me now and never contact me again, I will consider this stalking and harassment and call the police. I don't know you and you have no reason to be messaging me at work.
[18:18] rwcurrent (E-mail Address Not Verified): Warning.
[18:19] S: You added me to your MSN.
[18:19] S: Not the other way around.
[18:19] S: And....when did I say anything about TK? Someone sounds a little paranoid.
[18:20]rwcurrent (E-mail Address Not Verified): Uhm, you or someone at Troll Kingdom is a serious cyber stalker, if you don't delete me now and never contact me again, I will consider this stalking and harassment and call the police. I don't know you and you have no reason to be messaging me at work.
[18:21] S: May I please just know how I know you and why you added me?
[18:21] rwcurrent (E-mail Address Not Verified): Uhm, you or someone at Troll Kingdom is a serious cyber stalker, if you don't delete me now and never contact me again, I will consider this stalking and harassment and call the police. I don't know you and you have no reason to be messaging me at work.
[18:21] rwcurrent (E-mail Address Not Verified): Please acknoledge that you were asked to leave me alone
[18:21] rwcurrent (E-mail Address Not Verified): or do not respond at all

Okay, I got my laugh for the day. :D

Lilith's old man. I had much the same conversation with him earlier today:

Session Start (spatat_99:[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified)): Mon Jun 26 18:14:47 2006
[18:15] spatat_99: so who the hell is this then and how did you force your way into my contact list?
[18:16] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): 1) I have no idea who you are, 2) I suspect you hacking, stalking, trolls are trying to spam me, 3) if you don't leave us alone I am going to report you for stalking... be advised to delete me now, have your friends leave me alone, ang get the hell out of our lifes or be charged with stalking.
[18:17] spatat_99: first off calm the heck down, second I'm not the one who added you, you just showed up on my list today, third who is us?
[18:17] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Yea, ok, "I just showed up" and I asked you to leave me alone, what part of that don't you get?
[18:17] spatat_99: well then how are you on my list?
[18:17] spatat_99: because I didn't add you
[18:18] spatat_99: hell, I don't know who this is
[18:19] spatat_99: and who in the hell is stalking you? How is it stalking for you to add me to your list in the first place? oh and I don't hack either, I wouldn't begin to know how
[18:20] spatat_99: although I have been hacked recently myself....
[18:20] spatat_99: oh wait
[18:20] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Uhm, you or someone at Troll Kingdom is a serious cyber stalker, if you don't delete me now and never contact me again, I will consider this stalking and harassment and call the police. I don't know you and you have no reason to be messaging me at work.
[18:20] spatat_99: Corsica.....
[18:20] spatat_99: call them
[18:20] spatat_99: call them right now
[18:20] spatat_99: pick up the phone and call them
[18:20] spatat_99: I DIDN'T ADD YOU NITWIT
[18:21] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Uhm, you or someone at Troll Kingdom is a serious cyber stalker, if you don't delete me now and never contact me again, I will consider this stalking and harassment and call the police. I don't know you and you have no reason to be messaging me at work.
[18:21] spatat_99: blah blah blah
[18:21] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Can you verify, you heard me say to not message me any longer?
[18:21] spatat_99: call the police please and thank you. Since I didn't add you, I'm sure they will have a blast laughing at your expense
[18:21] spatat_99: I figured out who you are now, and you're pathetic
[18:22] spatat_99: so please kindly remove me from your list and have a nice day
[18:22] spatat_99: in the meantime, you're going on the block
Session Close ([email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified)): Mon Jun 26 18:22:25 2006

S. SaDiablo said:
If he doesn't want to talk to me, why the hell did he add me!?

Or...maybe Lilith is a better troll than we thought. ;)

I am tempted to go to SW and post that convo. I really am.

I do have an account over there, I just decided not to actually troll the place. Never posted once in the joint.

SSgt_Sniper said:
You know, using this place to hack into people's computers is against what few rules they have, right?

Stop smoking pot - you know that's not what's happening. Someone you know has fucked you over.

Funny, I had a similar convo when I first noticed them on my MSN list.

When he threatened to call the cops, I gave them the number for my local PD and told them to have fun. They'll just laugh at him.

So let's assemble a big list of all the IM convos like this, and then have someone post them ALL at SW in one long post.

It's simple: If you were on Lilith's MSN list, you are on his/her's.

Who gives a fuck? The person turned tail and ran when confonted. But please, let's start even more threads about this.

I wish I had logged mine now. I do believe that it's a great idea.

Plaster the site with the bullshit. The one who throws the biggest shit fit is our culprit. Though most of us do seem to know who it is already.

So, what the fuck? I used to have lillith on my MSN, now her address has been replaced. So what has happened? Did her husband delete her email? What the hell?

I have a pretty good idea of what's going on...or at least I think I do...but I'm not going to start stuff by saying anything.