Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most paranoid person I've ever encountered...

But that really doesn't make much sense with me....

...Except that you can import a contacts list with MSN. Ok, things are seemingly coming together. But I still need to figure out a few more things.

Oh, and I think the next time I talk with him and he threatens me with the police....I'll give him the numbers of my sister and brother-in-law who are both in law enforcement. :D

Paladin said:
The only way you could get on anyone's Messenger contact list is if that person ALLOWS it you stupid fuck.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wrong, as usual. If I add you to my messenger, I'll show up on yours without you having allowed it first. You can deny me after the fact by blocking and deleting me from your contacts list, but the first time I add you I'll show up there automatically.

Deni said:
I'm staying out of it because I don't want to cause a problem for myself here or at SW. I am situated quite nicely on both boards, and I want it to stay that way.

It's simply a matter of what I've heard through the grapvine, and I can neither confirm or deny what I've been told. So...I won't post it for the sake of everyone...or something like that...

As far as I'm concerned, you're utterly full of shit.

And you aren't "situated" any way around here, girlfriend, especially with a bullshit attitude like that.

Something smells fishy, and for once I think it isn't the strippers.

Pfft...I could honestly give a crap about what you think of me. I've already cleared myself in this whole thing, and the people that should know about this whole situation do know.

My attitude isn't bullshit either...it's simply a matter of knowing what's going on but deciding not to spill out Lil's personal life on this message board. It could end up backfiring on me not only here, but on SW as well. Plus, I just don't do that kind of stuff...I value my privacy, and I'll value her's as well.

So...past that...I really don't give a fuck what you've got to say. Be pissy...call bullshit...it's of no matter to me.

If you want paranoia, go and speak to Jillian locked into Day Care. She'll be calling you Brian & Eric, and trying to trace your address to sue you within a day.

S. SaDiablo said:
Oh, and I think the next time I talk with him and he threatens me with the police....I'll give him the numbers of my sister and brother-in-law who are both in law enforcement. :D
I heard rumors he's FBI.