Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most paranoid person I've ever encountered...

Deni said:
I have a pretty good idea of what's going on...or at least I think I do...but I'm not going to start stuff by saying anything.
Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't have posted at all.

Deni said:
I have a pretty good idea of what's going on...or at least I think I do...but I'm not going to start stuff by saying anything.

You can't say that kind of stuff and then not tell us. It's like HAHAHA I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T!

I'm staying out of it because I don't want to cause a problem for myself here or at SW. I am situated quite nicely on both boards, and I want it to stay that way.

It's simply a matter of what I've heard through the grapvine, and I can neither confirm or deny what I've been told. So...I won't post it for the sake of everyone...or something like that...

Same as everybody else; saw a name on my Messenger list I didn't put there and was like, "Who the hell is this?!" Got the same message -- obviously, it's an auto-reply, which means the crosswired bastard got Messenger JUST to throw that lovely little message at people.

I suggest everyone who has this paranoid bitch in Messenger fuck with him hardcore until he deletes Messenger off his system... either that or throws his computer through the nearest window.

spatat_99: first off calm the heck down, second I'm not the one who added you, you just showed up on my list today, third who is us?
[18:17] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Yea, ok, "I just showed up" and I asked you to leave me alone, what part of that don't you get?
[18:17] spatat_99: well then how are you on my list?
[18:17] spatat_99: because I didn't add you
[18:18] spatat_99: hell, I don't know who this is
[18:19] spatat_99: and who in the hell is stalking you? How is it stalking for you to add me to your list in the first place? oh and I don't hack either, I wouldn't begin to know how
[18:20] spatat_99: although I have been hacked recently myself....
[18:20] spatat_99: oh wait
[18:20] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Uhm, you or someone at Troll Kingdom is a serious cyber stalker, if you don't delete me now and never contact me again, I will consider this stalking and harassment and call the police. I don't know you and you have no reason to be messaging me at work.
[18:20] spatat_99: Corsica.....
[18:20] spatat_99: call them
[18:20] spatat_99: call them right now
[18:20] spatat_99: pick up the phone and call them
[18:20] spatat_99: I DIDN'T ADD YOU NITWIT
[18:21] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Uhm, you or someone at Troll Kingdom is a serious cyber stalker, if you don't delete me now and never contact me again, I will consider this stalking and harassment and call the police. I don't know you and you have no reason to be messaging me at work.
[18:21] spatat_99: blah blah blah
[18:21] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Can you verify, you heard me say to not message me any longer?
[18:21] spatat_99: call the police please and thank you. Since I didn't add you, I'm sure they will have a blast laughing at your expense
[18:21] spatat_99: I figured out who you are now, and you're pathetic
[18:22] spatat_99: so please kindly remove me from your list and have a nice day
[18:22] spatat_99: in the meantime, you're going on the block
Session Close ([email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified)): Mon Jun 26 18:22:25 2006

*ROTFLMAO @ someone 'forcing' their way onto someone's contact list* Is this guy a fucking MORON? This is the same dumb fuck who claimed someone was dowloading virusii onto his fucking computer using TK's main page. Christ on a stick man! Grow a brain! The only way you could get on anyone's Messenger contact list is if that person ALLOWS it you stupid fuck.

Looks like I'm not the only one.......

Rommie - Innovator of Intrigue says:
Hello. I see your address on my MSN. Do I know you?
[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
I don't know, I don't think I know you, I've got a lot of strange random people messaging me, I think this account has been compromised... Who is this I am talking to, and where might I know you from?
I'm Rommie. I'm on several message boards including Ex Isle, Trollkingdom, AnimeOnDVD, a few others.
Ah, TrollKingdom, it seems my email address has been posted on your forums, and I've repeately asked to be left alone. I don't know how you found me, but it appears it has my email address posting on trollkingdom in common. I would aprecieate it if you remove me from your list.
I have no problem doing that. It's just whenever I see that someone has added me to their list, I try to see who they are and all.
Sorry to have bothered you, and I hope that you're able to get your situation resolved.

[20:46] S: Hello again!
[20:47] S: How ya doing tonight, sugar?
[20:47] S: You don't mind if I call you sugar, right?
[20:48] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Can you please delete me from your list, I've deleted you now, I don't know how you got there, and I've asked clearly for you to leave me alone.
[20:48] S: You added me.
[20:48] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): I did not add you, please leave me alone.
[20:49] S: You won't even give me a chance to get to know you? :(
[20:49] S: Would a topless pic help my case any?
[20:50] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): I do not want a topless photo, I do not want to talk to you, I want nothing to do with you, I've informed the board admins and the local police who will fill approprate harassement/restraining charges (depending on your state) please leave me alone.

:bigass:

RommieSG said:
Looks like I'm not the only one.......

Hello. I see your address on my MSN. Do I know you?
I don't know, I don't think I know you, I've got a lot of strange random people messaging me, I think this account has been compromised... Who is this I am talking to, and where might I know you from?
I'm Rommie. I'm on several message boards including Ex Isle, Trollkingdom, AnimeOnDVD, a few others.
Ah, TrollKingdom, it seems my email address has been posted on your forums, and I've repeately asked to be left alone. I don't know how you found me, but it appears it has my email address posting on trollkingdom in common. I would aprecieate it if you remove me from your list.
I have no problem doing that. It's just whenever I see that someone has added me to their list, I try to see who they are and all.
Sorry to have bothered you, and I hope that you're able to get your situation resolved.

Rommie is such a polite little fellow, isn't he?