The Legendary Troll Kingdom
shocking-aids-advert_2.jpg

jack

Hey SuN, I own you, spambitch.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
No u don't, I jst have a rl ;)

So, say moar about this theory; ur saying its the meds that produce AIDS from HIV?
And that HIV progression increases with drug use?

jack

Biggest point is that it isn't HIV that's causing the syndrome. AZT is a "dna chain synthesis terminator" so are all the other cocktails. Their purpose is to destroy DNA by eroding one of the links in the spiral. End result of that is cancer, not matter what.

Magic Johnson is a perfect example of how the virus doesn't work. He's been HIV postive for close to 20 years, never abused narcotics/other immune suppresents, never took AZT at all or any other drug therapy and aside from the shingles, which was where they discovered his HIV status, he's never had immune system issues. Shingles itself is an immune system issue, and once he progressed to that, and discovered his HIV positive status, he's controlled the progression of his damaged immune system quite easily.

Magic has HIV, that means he has antibodies to the virus. That means he DOESN'T have HIV.

Could we have less copypasting and more actual dialogue? You've typed 18 words total so far, and it irritates the fuck out of me.

Are you with me here?

SuN

Meh, I'm lazy Copypaste is mah friend ;)

Although HIV testing picks up antibodies, it also picks up viral load ;)

"HIV viral load tests are reported as the number of HIV copies in a milliliter (copies/mL) of blood. If the viral load measurement is high, it indicates that HIV is reproducing and that the disease will likely progress faster than if the viral load is low"

It also monitors and maps the HIV reproduction levels.

I know someone who has been HIV+ for 29 years that he knows of, abuses all kinds of narcotics, goes on and off his antivirals (which is discouraged) has had HCV treatment and still shows no major signs of ill health.

Apparently, the genes that were exposed and survived the plague, react differently to HIV; maybe magic has these genes?

HIV is a virus that fucks CD4 cells. Kthnx

T4.jpg

SuN

Btw Jax, I srsly doubt that HIV is exasperated by narcotics. The rest of your info seems plausible, but blaming drugs for HIV progression into AIDS just doesn't add up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Btw Jax, I srsly doubt that HIV is exasperated by narcotics. The rest of your info seems plausible, but blaming drugs for HIV progression into AIDS just doesn't add up.

Well maybe your info would be more plausible if it wasn't just copypasta.

stfu, SuN!

jack

HIV viral load tests are reported as the number of HIV copies in a milliliter (copies/mL) of blood. If the viral load measurement is high, it indicates that HIV is reproducing and that the disease will likely progress faster than if the viral load is low"

Antibodies to a virus means the body has successfully killed the virus. The only "viral load" is the load of bullshit this hypothesis suggests.

SuN

Anitbody and viral load are different tests; antibody is the initial test to detect that the body is responding to a virus.
Viral load measures the amount of virus.

Which means thar is a fucking virus present.

I'm confused how that could be a point of contention?

jack

Viruses don't "reload". The virus can't replicate in the presence of the antibodies.

Do me a favor? If you want to talk about viral activities, have a bit of insight to how viruses work. HIV is/has always been a phony construct. It doesn't kill anyone and never has. Show me one reported death from HIV.

How does HIV "kill", show me that too please.

SuN

Viruses don't "reload". The virus can't replicate in the presence of the antibodies.

Do me a favor? If you want to talk about viral activities, have a bit of insight to how viruses work. HIV is/has always been a phony construct. It doesn't kill anyone and never has. Show me one reported death from HIV.

How does HIV "kill", show me that too please.

Jax....I was responding to ur statement that HIV isn't a virus; whether the thing is a conspiracy or not doesn't change what a HIV antibody & viral load does.
At the same time it doesn't exclude ur theory, it is simply a testing measurement, quite independent of conspiracy's being applied to it.

Again, I have not said HIV kills.....at any point; the antiviral meds can be controversial, and much fear is perpetuated to get pple on them.
Blaming narcotics for HIV worsening is BS and u know it, if your going to bitch about a conspiracy, at least be clear in your expression of it.

So far u have danced around moar than a fox terrier in heat, throwing out odd balls to 'explain' ur theory.
Teh fuck is that shit?

So, if ur going to present maor of ur explanation, pls separate conspiracy from fact and refrain from ascribing assumptions such as 'zomg SuN said HIV killz' wen all i did was explain to ur retro arse the difference between a fucking antibody and viral load.

Speaking of which, yas thar are viral loads of HIV in bloods, yas they do increase, depending on many factors, yas they decrease on just as many variables; which is why viral load is used to measure the amount of HIV virus floatin around doing its thing in blood.

Kthnx

jack

I never said narcotic abuse worsens HIV. I did say narcotic abuse is probably responsible for the dieases that appear in endstage "AIDS", as opposed to the "viral load hiv" theory.

Take for example shingles, or tuberculosis. Without an HIV diagnosis, these aren't called AIDS....with HIV status though, they are.