The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 4 (YES IT'S A FUCKING KIDS SHOW ALRIGHT)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
No longer (probably) holding the title of "mostly better than the currently airing episodes of Dcotro Who" the NEW SERIES starts in TEN MINUTES on the FUCKING CBBC CHANNEL INSTEAD OF BBC1 WHERE I CAN WATCH IT (I can watch it online).

Rani's nice.
K9's cool.
Rani's hot.
Sarah Jane's nice.
Clyde's cool.
Rani's played by someone over 18.
THE DOCTOR AND JO GRANT.

Awesome.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That was a really good episode and actually genuinely creepy.

And Rani's nose looks so tasty.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I would dance with Rani.

Clyde totally wants to dance with Rani. You know what Doctor Who means by dancing (SEX).

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Ahhh, the person who plays The Nightmare Man is the same person who played the creepy carnival man in Torchwood (the one who came out of the roll of film) and, of course, Davros.

He's cool!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm so glad Luke's leaving. This episode had so much eyebrow acting I nearly plotzed in frustration. It was good though! So nice to have Clyni back on our screens looking hot and acting and stuff. The height mismatch means it'll never work, though, right?

Best scene was the dream when Sarah Jane was joking with K9 about Luke. Also liked Clyde asking for a hug without asking for a hug. And not getting one.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The geek in feels like I should rewatch Dreamland because the Men in Black guys will be in next week's episode.

The human being in me never wants to watch Dreamland again because of how fucking terrible it was.

Dilemma.

CaptainWacky

Rani looks so cute in REM sleep.

CaptainWacky

...did K-9 and Mister Smith just have sex?

CaptainWacky

Aww, Mister Smith DOES care.

CaptainWacky

"Let's see what's out there." Where have I heard that before (it was TNG.)

The geek in feels like I should rewatch Dreamland because the Men in Black guys will be in next week's episode.

The human being in me never wants to watch Dreamland again because of how fucking terrible it was.

Dilemma.

You could just watch the X-Files episode 'Jose Chung's From Outer Space' guest starring Jesse Ventura as a man in black.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I didn't realise the second ep was already up. That was really good. Though I don't like Luke, it was a decent sendoff for those who did.

Is it just me, or is Elizabeth Sladen's acting a lot better when she's playing anything but the normal Sarah Jane? Both of the arseholish versions of SJ in this two-parter were more convincingly played than the real one.

Luke's speech was pretty darn good.

USB lead.

I thought SJ was telling K9 to go to a crap show in Australia at the end there. Is his leaving a contractual thing?

CaptainWacky

Maybe she's a bitch asshole in real life so it's easy to play (I'M SURE SHE'S NOT.)

CaptainWacky

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah I thought that too. Caught up on season 2 and 3 online. I hope its not too many weeks before it airs on BBCAmerica.

I guess its not being shown on BBCAmerica.:( Thank the internet gods for Youtube and/or downloading shows.