The TK Admin Schemes

"Oooh," tittered the admin as Sarek jagged another dildo up his ass. "What unholy TKish thing shall I do tonight? The board is boring as fuck, and it's up to us to stir shit up."

"Yes, my lord," replied Sarek.

"The board is boring if we don't do anything and that's fact. Name a single thing contributed to this board that didn't have an admin behind it. Nobody understands my profound admin pain."

"I can name nothing, my lord," said Sarek.

"Ha! AAHAHAHHA! I know what shall be done. I'll delete someone's full stop in a sentence! There'll be a 100 post thread over it, and I'll be the greatest, most daring and outrageous TK admin ever known! Fucking badass for life! That is what true badass TK admins do, Sarek."

"You shall be badass, my master," said the Sarek.

"I mean, Sarek, this forum is boring for me. But it's only my duty to revitalize it through my administrative control panel, which is the alpha and omega of importance here in my lovely, spammish fiefdom."

"It is duty to fuck things up the easy way for attention, my lord."

"EXCUSE me? I think someone forgot to apply to appropriate levels of KY."

"Forgive me, my master," said Sarek.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Silly! T'Bonz isn't an admin here!

:who?me?:

I expected something at least marginally entertaining.

Disappointed, again. :(
Wow, you posted, and that makes it +10 better!

I chose you because IMO, your demeanor has changed. You see this place as a retirement board. Losing a great asshole like you is a big loss.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I'm an extremely busy man and my talents in the in the fields of psychological operations and law enforcement are in demand. Sorry if I can't come out and play more often, but life and duty calls. ;)

I'm an extremely busy man and my talents in the in the fields of psychological operations and law enforcement are in demand. Sorry if I can't come out and play more often, but life and duty calls. ;)
Which is why a geriatric like yourself fits in perfect with the roster. I understand that your only feeding my troll ATM, but honestly, when you yourself admit you serve no purpose, why are you an admin?

We know the answer, but I just want to hear if from you.

NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT

If I were one, having you question it is justification alone.
"IF I WERE ONE" ! Your fellow staffgimps at not as good keeping a secret as you are.

You were always such a stalwart warrior when it came to the purity of that itty bitty bit of common sense and deceny TK had. How does it feel to be an admin who has to pretend he isn't one? I remember you attacking Menty when Cait and friends pretended he was an admin. Now we get to judge you by your own previous standards of semi-decency.

Ok.

Is that all?
Admitting to being a pansy is admirable. I realize you are on every so often and need to look good when you are on, whatever etc.

Why are you an admin? I think it's pretty pointless. Wasn't that something your stagnant ass use to complain about? Pointless, feel-good gesturing?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Oh, I'm not admitting I'm a pansy, merely humoring an idiot. ;)

As to whether or not I'm an admin, it's a none issue. You'd find something to complain about regardless. :)

Oh, I'm not admitting I'm a pansy, merely humoring an idiot. ;)

As to whether or not I'm an admin, it's a none issue. You'd find something to complain about regardless. :)
Being again pressed into the bosom of mediocrity has that effect. It is an issue, because you used to rail against such secrecy. You are now a part of it. You can either admit you were full of shit, or that you're a piece of shit hypocrite like me. Your choice.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
YES

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like it when Sarek posts. Shows he's overworking the same way I am :D

You forget the golden rules. My bitching is always justified. Yours is annoying and pointless.

You are ALWAYS a hypocrite, I am never one. :D
What's that about being an admin and not having the guts to admit it? The saying goes, "if he used to whine but is given a high chair, he'll shut up and be our tool" ?

Tough guy, deny you are an admin so I can prove you a lair, or pretend you didn't read the question so I can drill it into you under more embarrassing circumstances.