The TK Admin Schemes

VKD

Banned
I've never seen sarek more angry and defensive!

i'm nominating Messenger to recieve the Skinofevil award for this thread

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
"Oooh," tittered the admin as Sarek jagged another dildo up his ass.

What admin?

I NEED TO KNOW THIS VITAL PIECE OF INFORMATION TO HAVE AN ACCURATE VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF YOUR WONDERFUL BIT OF LITERATURE

Cacophony

Cow and some others.

But you said "the admin," not "the admins."

And you referred to it as a he, so I know it's not me, mm, Cassie, curiousa2z, LC, etc, so that just leaves all the other admins.

But you said "the admin," not "the admins."

And you referred to it as a he, so I know it's not me, mm, Cassie, curiousa2z, LC, etc, so that just leaves all the other admins.
The actor was a generic TK admin. Cow can be inserted into that role, along with some others.

Cacophony

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Should I change my username to Some Others at this point? ;)

Cacophony

He strikes me as being too pussy for that. I'd never let someone I was seeing view or post at TK. Cramping my style would result in a fight.

Meh, I don't let my friends see. They wouldn't understand. He's different. I can't very well tell him not to post here because he was here first, and I'm sure as hell not leaving.

He definitely didn't appreciate my comment, either :D

Oh, and he's definitely not a pussy. He's a big manly man with a gigantic penis, muscles, and a hunger for steak.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Must resist...must resist...aw fuck it.

PIX PLZ :bigass:

If my bitch posted the stuff you are posting, I'd be sent into a frenzy. There's nothing more disrespectful than talking about him in this manner. But since he's definitely not a pussy, he probably doesn't care about it.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I pick Cow.

It's kind of kinky to think about Sarek shoving things up his ass ;)
I'm going to give you the ass drilling of a lifetime next time I see you for that.

If my bitch posted the stuff you are posting, I'd be sent into a frenzy. There's nothing more disrespectful than talking about him in this manner. But since he's definitely not a pussy, he probably doesn't care about it.
Jesus Christ. Do you really have such a thin skin in your relationships?