The TK Admin Schemes

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL at "lair".

jack

He's not an admin though. But he is Henoch.

jack

And now sleep.

That's where I'm a viking!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
You yourself have made it a point to remind me that I haven't been around much and therefore, haven't been able to complain about anything. So whether or not they gave me a "high chair" is a mute point.

You yourself have made it a point to remind me that I haven't been around much and therefore, haven't been able to complain about anything. So whether or not they gave me a "high chair" is a mute point.

I've made it a point to bring up something you can't confront. You lamented Sardonica's whatevers and passing and the changes that turned Speak Freely in Troll Pussy-life. You must have gotten a clue from my copypasta, NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT NOT GONNA SAY IT, from you posting a near-identical phrase when missmanners officially announced TK was to be renamed Gimp Town. Shall I dig up the thread?

You being an admin and acting coy about it pretty much destroys any of your earlier arguments about demanding consistency from the fuckministration. Years of bitching down the toilet, because you can see my dual's IPs. Bravissimo. A true Free Speech hero - Sarek.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I also remember saying that if I ever had the chance, I'd take TK apart from the inside out.

What does that say about your admin theory?

I also remember saying that if I ever had the chance, I'd take TK apart from the inside out.

What does that say about your admin theory?
It says you're pretty bad at plotting.

Mr admin. tell me; if an idiot like me were to inspect the [STRIKE]special person[/STRIKE] admin forum, could he find a single clue as to your 'bringing the place down'? We of the TK Liberation Army can see that forum anyway. Point to a single instance of a larger plan in which you did not intend to act like a senile geriatric demanding his reward from having toiled under the oppressive demand of the masses for lulz.

Free Speech Sarek is Serious Fucking Business about Free Speech. If you take a time machine to his old posts.

jack

LOL at "you yourself"

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
It says you're pretty bad at plotting.

Mr admin. tell me; if an idiot like me were to inspect the [STRIKE]special person[/STRIKE] admin forum, could he find a single clue as to your 'bringing the place down'? We of the TK Liberation Army can see that forum anyway. Point to a single instance of a larger plan in which you did not intend to act like a senile geriatric demanding his reward from having toiled under the oppressive demand of the masses for lulz.

Free Speech Sarek is Serious Fucking Business about Free Speech. If you take a time machine to his old posts.

Well, if you can see the admin forum, then you have your answer as to whether or not I'm an admin. Let me know though so we can work off the page from now on. ;)

People also change. At that time, I had the time to argue. Now, I do not. And I haven't been around enough lately to keep up on the political intrigue and the who's doing who drama that usually takes place. So fill me in, have you gotten laid yet?

Well, if you can see the admin forum, then you have your answer as to whether or not I'm an admin. Let me know though so we can work off the page from now on. ;)
I've never once expressed doubt that you are an admin, though your persistent attempts at hiding your status are telling. Not to me, but to others.

Tell me, is it awkward when you converse with other TK admins, knowing you are the purest form of a turncoat? I sure as hell would laugh at you with them when you weren't around.

People also change. At that time, I had the time to argue. Now, I do not. And I haven't been around enough lately to keep up on the political intrigue and the who's doing who drama that usually takes place. So fill me in, have you gotten laid yet?
I don't change! Why should the burning blade of desire get dull with time? There is only cutting people down and laughing at their misfortune, or there is... being you. That's why I'm Messenger, and the rest are not.

If I start a thread asking if Sarek is an administrator, will any of you fagmins appear to deny it? Tell me now to save server space.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I would hope for a good medical scheme & dental insurance if I was appointed admin (you know, when missmanners' teeth fall out and Jack Frost visits hell).

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
This, sadly, is the longest conversation I've had with anyone at TK in months.

As for telling you what to do, it would be wasted effort as you will do what you choose to do anyway. ;)

jack

That sounds almost sage.

jack

Too bad he doesn't have a beard to stroke.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
my talents in the in the fields of psychological operations and law enforcement are in demand.

So basically, they bring a guy in (obviously you don't arrest them - too physical), and you speak to them for say, a minute.

Once that's done you say to your colleagues, "Yep, total fucking fruitloop" (that's the 'psychological operations'), and then you all beat the fuck out of the arrested with nightsticks, tasers & CS gas (that's the law enforcement)?

Is TK just a board of Rodney Kings to you? WELL, IS IT?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
So basically, they bring a guy in (obviously you don't arrest them - too physical), and you speak to them for say, a minute.

Once that's done you say to your colleagues, "Yep, total fucking fruitloop" (that's the 'psychological operations'), and then you all beat the fuck out of the arrested with nightsticks, tasers & CS gas (that's the law enforcement)?

Is TK just a board of Rodney Kings to you? WELL, IS IT?

Pretty much.

Care for a jolt? :D

jack

That's pretty gay, Sarek.