The Top 100 Reasons Mentalist REALLY needs cash

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
So I haven't thought too much about this, but we all know TK is a self-sustaining alien entity hosted in the Cone Nebula so of course there are other - entirely valid - reasons for Menty to ask for money.

Please state the reason, the required amount, a related picture as well as the estimated amount donated within the next 27 days, and please DO stick to the fucking format!

Reason: Mentalist has recently been contacted by Greece officials desperately seeking ways to sell government property in order to fulfill the conditions for the next aid package. After long discussions (mainly about the state of Greek football, though) he has changed plans to get back to England and is now the proud owner of a first-class, semi-developed real estate near Athens. The premises include luxurious accomodations such as private meditation rooms, home-entertainment facilities, and an in-house sun terrace complete with a vast garden life. The date of moving-in is set to be a week after the minor disagreement with the En Athines Archeologiki Eteria concerning the removal of approx. 100t of debris is settled.

Required EUR: 1,500,000,000.00 (1st installment of 50.00EUR due on Aug 1)
Donated EUR by Aug 6: 25.00 (by Blackfoot, who will have mistakenly trusted the donation to be rewarded with a get-out-of-DC-free card)

1528.imgcache.jpg

Pic: Menty and friends at topping-out ceremony.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We can't stress enough how critical the next few days are for the future of Troll Kingdom and the plans Mentalist has laid out for this messageboard to continue reaching the nations with the truth.

Many precious posters have given so generously over the past few years, but we are not yet in the clear!

As a network funded primarily through voluntary donations, the global financial crisis has hit Troll Kingdom hard.

We are asking you our faithful poster to stand with us financially, and in prayer for a financial miracle, so that we can keep GOD TV reaching more than 160 million families worldwide.

Stop spamming my inbox, you fucking cunt.

jack

We can't stress enough how critical the next few days are for the future of Troll Kingdom and the plans Mentalist has laid out for this messageboard to continue reaching the nations with the truth.

Many precious posters have given so generously over the past few years, but we are not yet in the clear!

As a network funded primarily through voluntary donations, the global financial crisis has hit Troll Kingdom hard.

We are asking you our faithful poster to stand with us financially, and in prayer for a financial miracle, so that we can keep Trollkingdom.net more than 572 families worldwide.

Stop spamming my inbox, you fucking cunts.

jack

#2 Blackfoot has pulled his financial support.

jack

#3 That 16 year old (now 19) showed up at his door with his 2 year old daughter.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
This thread is in very poor taste.

I certainly appreciate Mentalist funding this on his own and think it is classy of him to just request politely.

jack

Yeah well, the URL was actually up for auction for about an hour LOL

Look guys, if this happens again, I'll set up a private mine field for y'all as a haven while Menty gets the gory money details sorted out.

Everyone's invited except Eloisel, due to her asking me to delete the account originally, she'll need to reg as some sort of dual. Some glitch in SMF.

Anyway, feel free.

jack

Wow, slow as death.

Go figure.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah well, the URL was actually up for auction for about an hour LOL

Look guys, if this happens again, I'll set up a private mine field for y'all as a haven while Menty gets the gory money details sorted out.

Everyone's invited except Eloisel, due to her asking me to delete the account originally, she'll need to reg as some sort of dual. Some glitch in SMF.

Anyway, feel free.
Thanks. But there are already at least 3 other Mine Field branches out there...including at Haven. ;)

And it wasn't (and isn't) a money issue. But Ily got this thread off to an entertaining start! Keep the momentum going!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
#4: He's despondent that the first time America shows the slightest interest in Soccer it's because of a couple of good looking American chicks, and only incidentally because they're pretty good at soccer.

jack

#5 he cracks an old crown prompting an emergency visit to the dentist, and an acct draining L225

jack

#6 Blackfoot resumes donating to TK.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
#7 He kept getting arrested for going into various locations with armor and a shortsword, yelling "THIS! IS! SPAAAARTAAAAAAH!" and then running away.

jack

#8 He got cut off from being fronted dry cleaning from laying his overcoat down in so many mudpuddles.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
#9 four words: Big Brother Live Feed.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

REASON: BROKEN ROBOTS
REQUESTED DONATION: ROBOT PARTS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
#11A

All of Henoch's toys (not to mention batteries!)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
13. He heard about this deli called Leo's in Rochester and he wants to try it out but he has to catch a plane first. He can afford the plane ticket but not the sandwich.