The Top 100 Reasons Mentalist REALLY needs cash

eloisel

Forever Empress E
14. He heard that Rochester is full of holes run by people named Leo and doesn't want their stinking sandwiches. He wants cash to spend on a grand tour of Texas and to sample all our authentic cuisine, visit all our entertainment venues, and meet all the people who are extra nice to everyone who isn't on death row in prison.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - If I had a 16 lb. baby there would be money coming from all over the world from medical researchers wanting to know how that happened.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah well, the URL was actually up for auction for about an hour LOL

Look guys, if this happens again, I'll set up a private mine field for y'all as a haven while Menty gets the gory money details sorted out.

Everyone's invited except Eloisel, due to her asking me to delete the account originally, she'll need to reg as some sort of dual. Some glitch in SMF.

Anyway, feel free.

Ain't that sweet. I'd have to reg as some sort of dual. LOLOLOLOLOL. You'd have to pay me to join your board again and it would have to be alot so I could give it most of it to Menty to move him and his girlfriend/fiance back to England, set up house, get married, and put their kids through college. AND, there would have to be enough cash left over for me to live in a luxurious drug induced state so I'd not have any recollection of participating on your board five seconds after I'd paticipated.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Looks like the advice I got that this would actually troll you was spot on.

Thanks for dancing, doofus.

jack

#16 Blackfoot's check bounces a second time, and the fees associated with it place Menty in jeopardy financially.

jack

#18, every girl in Menty's Pictureholster account is demanding royalties.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
14. He heard that Rochester is full of holes run by people named Leo and doesn't want their stinking sandwiches. He wants cash to spend on a grand tour of Texas and to sample all our authentic cuisine, visit all our entertainment venues, and meet all the people who are extra nice to everyone who isn't on death row in prison.

Nobody from Rochester eats at those holes, just tourists too stupid to do a little better research. I think if I'd spent good money on a lengthy vacation to a place I'd never been and found out I ate at the shittiest restaurant in town, I'd jump off a bridge.

PS No way Menty's going to Texas. All that Greek Sunshine makes him resemble a Mexican, and he heard how they treat Mexicans down there.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Ain't that sweet. I'd have to reg as some sort of dual. LOLOLOLOLOL. You'd have to pay me to join your board again and it would have to be alot so I could give it most of it to Menty to move him and his girlfriend/fiance back to England, set up house, get married, and put their kids through college. AND, there would have to be enough cash left over for me to live in a luxurious drug induced state so I'd not have any recollection of participating on your board five seconds after I'd paticipated.

He said you can't come back. Have a little dignity.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
#19. He spent all his money investing in Absolut Vodka, then he found out only the Sith deal in Absolut. Took a bath on the deal...a vodka bath.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
#20. Watched Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back, decided that flying around the world to beat up everyone who ever talked shit about him on the internet was the best idea he'd ever heard...hang on, someone's at the do

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
#21 Hookers.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
#22. So he can come to our houses in person and ask for donations, therefore when we see the HOTNESS that is MENTALIST we will be unable to resist and give him all that we have and more.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
#24 It's time to pay the piper.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
#24. He's funding The Chinaman.

jack

26. He's been asking someone out for weeks and he wasn’t expecting them to say yes on the one week when all he has left in his wallet is unpaid bills and lint.