The YOUNG APPRENTICE starts TOMORROW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Watching some of the auditions. Harry seems like he could be knob. Hayley's very much the posh bitch type, but could turn out to be really nice. I started watching Ben's but he didn't give much away except that he has a business selling something he doesn't know much about.

CaptainWacky

They always look weird in their profile pics and auditions. It's misleading. Having said that, Mo will be the comedy dickhead.

CaptainWacky

WEIRD that I forgot to reply to this last night. Mo was quite funny. Not surprised he got fired, though Captain Vanilla would have been just as good a choice. It was embarrassing when the girls couldn't add up and were charging extra for a CONE, but I suppose their ridiculously high prices won them the task. Don't have any favourites YET.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Not really. All the smugness last year was concentrated into that bleach blonde girl who kept dressing as an air hostess.

I loved how the Somalian kid really went for the pirate theme, and then went totally meta by STEALING the pirate theme.

Both of the Harrys were pretty good, if a little too self assured. Captain Vanilla was bulldozery, but at least he came up with good ideas. The team probably did make more money in the long run because of him, though admittedly it wouldn't have if it'd followed every one of his ideas.

None of the girls stood out that much, aside from the black girl who totally pwned Hayley over the phone.

Best moment was Nick's concerned ear rubbing.

CaptainWacky

There isn't really much difference between the "young" contestants and the regular ones, really.

CaptainWacky

So he fired the one who didn't do anything. Pretty understandable. The Project Manager was pretty rubbish. Harry Twat is obviously a Twat. Harry Nice is a potential winner. Or one of the girls (I can't remember their names.) They seem stronger in general.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Is Harry Nice really nice or just comparatively nice? He still seems like a knobber to me.

Harry Twat was a twat, but he'll probably end up doing well in his career. He's obviously not short of money (so doesn't need the cash prize - twat) and knows about business even if he sucks at not being a twat.

I think Captain Vanilla should fuck off home.

I don't remember many of the girls names for some reason, but the fat one that uses pretentious language she doesn't understand should stay in til the end for comedy purposes.

The emphasis put on the mismatched mother and baby was a pleasant surprise. I don't suppose they could really ignore it, but considering how much people complain about the Beeb being all PC, they didn't shy away from showing that it was a big issue.

CaptainWacky

I actually thought it wouldn't end up being a big deal and when Lord Sugar said "is the baby adopted?" the girls should have said "yes it is, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?"

I wouldn't say any of them are "fat" but the biggest one is called "Hiya" or something that sounds like that (she did the presentation after the black one messed up the first two.) Or maybe you mean Zara who seems to be the villain (but not as evil as that blond one from last time. Christ she was evil.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Zara, that's the one. Podgy. Poe faced. Doesn't want any issues distracting the group, then selects a black woman as the apparent mother of a blonde white baby.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Awww, poor Hannah. Her problem was she was too nice! And it's a real shame she left because once she got into the boardroom she proved she was actually pretty sharp and probably could've been good if she had stayed on.

I would like Zara if she wasn't an evil robot of hate.

And Harry M is so far up his own ass that his stupid hair is being dissolved by stomach acid. I really hope he goes soon.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I missed the bit when they were picking team leaders and was actually pretty surprised when it got to the boardroom and it turned out to be a girl I didn't recognise (I'd assumed it was Zara). Typical that the nice person gets ignored for most of the show and then gets fired just as we find out what they're like.

I liked how Louis kept looking at Karen every time he made a mistake as if she was his mother.

Poshboy Harry M should be more like Poshyboy Harry BB, then more people would like him.

The Irish hunchback is a misery. His family must've been really pleased to get him out of the country for a few weeks.

The whole "Team X seem to be the clear winners, so Team Y must have somehow won instead" thing is getting really tiresome.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Lord Sugar was the one who decided team captains this week so I guess he picked both girls cos they like flowers and stuff.

CaptainWacky

Hannah's big mistake was bringing her two strongest team members back into the boardroom. Lewis pretty much said "I didn't contribute anything, it's all my fault!" and she still didn't bring him back! It's a shame she got fired as she seemed nice but there wasn't a choice in that situation.

Zara I think was really good doing the pitches and the creative stuff, even if she did make that mistake with the pricing. I don't think she's totally evil, just driven. She hasn't slagged the others off (YET?)

Harry Twat I had to agree with this week, he sold very well and shouldn't have been brought back in. And he was right that Gbemi didn't contribute to the sale.

I'm actually starting to find Captain Vanilla amusing. I was kind of happy his team won.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Zara and Harry shouldn't have been brought back in, but she might've had trouble justifying Gbemi since she did the actually very nice flower arranging. Lewis would've gone for sure, though.

CaptainWacky

HANNAH PREGNANT WITH LEWIS'S BABY!?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I hope he keeps it familiar. :(

CaptainWacky

WACKY'S YOUNG APPRENTICE REPORT CARD

Lewis: Yep, he was the right one to fire. Hopeless. I was relieved Haya brought him back in and didn't make the same mistake Hannah made last week. He once against gave another reason why he should be fired in the Boardroom! YEAH, BYE LEWIS.

Haya: She seems alright. Don't hate her.

Hayley: She'll be fired soon because she doesn't really do much, but I'm glad she survived this week because, well, she's good looking. That's a good enough reason, right?

Harry M: He might be the most evil teenager alive but he's one of the strongest candidates. Seeling the cameras to trade was a brilliant move!

James: Or maybe HE is the most evil teenager alive? Again though, he was a good PM this week and sold well. Deserves to stay longer. YOU CAN'T DENY IT.

Zara: Didn't seem as strong this week as she didn't sell well, but I noticed she pushed for the vacuum which turned out to be the best seller. Also good looking.

Lizzie: Sold very well, seems nice and likable, is good looking. Could be a contender!

Harry H: Didn't do as much this week, did he?

Gbemi: Another that'll be fired soon.

NEXT WEEK James and Harry M are on the same team and have an argument! It's going to bed amazing.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Harry M is pure oozing evil. I don't think James is evil exactly, he's just really really really depressing. He actively depresses me just watching him. And his stupid hair (same with Harry M).

I like Harry H, though.

I also don't think Zara is evil any more, I just think a lot of the time she seems to have trouble with those things you humans call emotions (although she seemed to like the magic tricks!).