There is no joy in Foamville

Donovan

beer, I want beer
...Mighty Dono is drummed out!

From the new hidey-hole of the recently downsized OOtikof Foam Knights, courtesy of spiezlol:

Posted at Katz2:

The Wise and Powerful
Administrator

O O T I K O F

The OOTIKOF Roster
« on: Today at 10:57:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject to change:

Lady Dea
Vitriol Trollsbane
Obiwannosi (The Wise and Powerful)
Sir Temple
Lady Apple
Sir Thaddeus
Ayatollah Goldberg
Katizme
Mellwood Ditworthy
Ender
El Kabong
Lord Vader
Evil Blood (Sir Cumference)
Angelica
Chesterflick
GWION (Taxi Driver)
Zar
Lady Clubskittles
Lady Sara
Lady JC (Just Checking)
Q-Ball
Sun_ce
Jacque Strap (Shrinqrap)
Oblivion (Haywood Jablowme)
Lady Dispatcher
Nele Gambino
Grackle (nomad1125)
Scissors
Cornburglar
Sir Spider (Spidey)
Bilorgates
Lady DIABLOdeBLANCO
LoveCramp
Dragonlorde
GONG

Being voted on:

SmokeDancer

Ousted by majority vote:

Heretic
Donovan
Komrade
Gabriel
Riotgear
Sacrifyx
Scott Hall
Keven Nash
Beckyscrewsalot
General Chunder
JimKirk
Tyrant
Mr NiceGuy
Maryanne Kehoe
CCAngel
Cyan1
Caskur

No word on Love Child. I'd like to thank my fellow conspirators for a fun summer spent antagonizing foam knights until they cried and destroyed their entire home board to get away from us. I did some soul searching and praying to see if I was going to hell for fucking with them so much, and God said, "Hell? For messing with the foam knights? Dude, have you seen what I did to them?"

So I think we're cool.

aeommai

cookie?
Once a KOF, always a KOF, LOL!

and you were voted in too. this is just too sweet, I'm going to sign up to their new forum just to bug em about it.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Goddamn, this thread brings back memories. OOTIKOF and TK walking hand in hand with a common goal. Man oh man, that was some pro shit right there.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Was pretty funny, only don't gloat too much or Eloisel will get offended. I think she wanted to be a foam knight or something.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mmmm she could be my foam knight anytime

71251-bigthumbnail.jpg

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
I hear 'Foam Knight' and I envision nerds wearing Nerf armor and wielding Nerf swords and guns.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I hear 'Foam Knight' and I envision nerds wearing Nerf armor and wielding Nerf swords and guns.

Exactly the point of the reference. "Foam Knight" was a name I glossed them with waayy back in the beginning, when one of the more petulant ones called Ender was whining that every flame he threw I answered with "Haha foam knight!" So I did just that for the rest of his stay.

And by the way: aside from Gear, Sacryfyx and one or two others, foam nerds is pretty close to the mark. Sad, innit?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Was pretty funny, only don't gloat too much or Eloisel will get offended. I think she wanted to be a foam knight or something.

Not in this lifetime. First, I don't stab my friends in the back. Second, I don't go into a batshit tirade because someone deletes a post. Third, if I'm going to play with a sword it is going to be sharp.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
First, I don't stab my friends in the back. Second, I don't go into a batshit tirade because someone deletes a post.

Frankly I'm a little surprised at how exactly we agree based on what you posted above. Those are two of the specific reasons I'm no longer associated with that group.

How about that? Common ground. Who would have thought such a thing was possible?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Frankly I'm a little surprised at how exactly we agree based on what you posted above. Those are two of the specific reasons I'm no longer associated with that group.

How about that? Common ground. Who would have thought such a thing was possible?

Misleading. Two of those are specific reasons why that group no longer wishes to associate with you.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Misleading. Two of those are specific reasons why that group no longer wishes to associate with you.

See what I mean? Someone's been drinking the OOtikof koolaid. Too bad being wrong isn't a highly paid profession; you're really very good at it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You're the koolaid guzzler, sugar pop. Surprising that, too. Oh well.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

Then, simply put, you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't know what else to tell you. If you've never listened to anything else I've ever said, as I suspect you have not, listen to this - Drop this tangent.

I know you don't trust me. Understandably so. Here's the most real and best advice I can give you- Drop this angle. There's no win for you here.

You see, I stand in a place or righteous indignation in regards to the topic on which you speak.

I'm trying to do you a favor and I won't bother to try again. Realize your opportunity to avoid looking as if you don't know what you're talking about and seize it.

You are smart enough to heed good advice when you get it aren't you?

I guess we'll see...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
From what I've seen of you, you are one of the last people who can claim any righteous indignation.

If you want me to stay off your back prove me wrong about you.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
From what I've seen of you, you are one of the last people who can claim any righteous indignation.

If you want me to stay off your back prove me wrong about you.

I'm not asking for you hand in marriage. I'm doing exactly what I told you I was going to do. But that doesn't mean if you're wrong I'm not going to say so.

You can always count on me to tell it like it is. But you already know that don't you?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
From what I've seen of you, you are a manipulator, a smoozer, an abusive prick, and a liar. Some people might find those charming qualities. You are, after all, posting at the Legendary Troll Kingdom. However, I believe it is your purpose to try to do to this board what you did to OOTIKOF.