There is no joy in Foamville

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
From what I've seen of you, you are a manipulator, a smoozer, an abusive prick, and a liar. Some people might find those charming qualities. You are, after all, posting at the Legendary Troll Kingdom. However, I believe it is your purpose to try to do to this board what you did to OOTIKOF.

Then you aren't as intuitive and I'm not as transparent as you think.

Simply put - You have no idea what happened at OOTIKOF. You're speaking on a subject you know nothing about. Unless you've been involved with the players there in excess of a decade. Which you haven't.

I created that group. Many years ago. I know the principles. I understand the powers that be and the evolution of the group. I can safely describe myself as an authority on the subject.

You don't know what you're talking about and you can't goad me into responding like you do. I can't be offended. Remember? Unlike you apparently.

When you're wrong, I'm going to say so.

I'm sure you wouldn't expect anything less from me. Same as I expect nothing less from you.

In addition, you should expect me to be mature enough to concede when I'm wrong. Which is exactly what I expect from you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I find it ironic that you make such statements in a thread titled "There is no Joy in Foamville."

You are correct in that I did not participate in that destructive action. I've only seen the bragging here and other places about the doing of it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I find it ironic that you make such statements in a thread titled "There is no Joy in Foamville."
You are correct in that I did not participate in that destructive action. I've only seen the bragging here and other places about the doing of it.

So you have a severely limited understanding of what happened to that group. Certainly not a clear enough view to formulate an educated position.

Unless you consider a position based on public posturing 'educated'.

See? I told you I was trying to do you a favor. But hey - By all means - Keep talking. I'll be happy to point out your mistakes. But no bullshit. So this time you're actually going to have to be right or wrong.

And in this case you are wrong.

Homo Erectus

person one: blah blah blah
person two: murffle murffle murffle

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So you have a severely limited understanding of what happened to that group. Certainly not a clear enough view to formulate an educated position.

Unless you consider a position based on public posturing 'educated'.

See? I told you I was trying to do you a favor. But hey - By all means - Keep talking. I'll be happy to point out your mistakes. But no bullshit. So this time you're actually going to have to be right or wrong.

And in this case you are wrong.

What an interesting argument. You and your cohorts weren't lieing. You were just publicly posturing.

I am curious to know - have you ever considered yourself to be in the wrong?

eloisel

Forever Empress E

don't forget the "fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you POS" in there too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hey El, when we gonna see you over at SPQN? Stop by, you might like the place.

I did drop by. Saw your boy there chomping on somebody's ass hard for deleting a post. You may have a need to put up with that crap but I don't. There are far better ways to deal with that kind of infraction that don't involve flogging and boiling oil. Your little board is going to die off if you keep letting that kind of thing happen. Kill your dictator then invite me again.

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
I did drop by. Saw your boy there chomping on somebody's ass hard for deleting a post. You may have a need to put up with that crap but I don't. There are far better ways to deal with that kind of infraction that don't involve flogging and boiling oil. Your little board is going to die off if you keep letting that kind of thing happen. Kill your dictator then invite me again.
What, that? Just teaching the young'un a lesson. He's still around and active and better off for it. Best to nip that kind of thing in the bud before it has a chance to become something worse. Look, it's not all that bad, just pop in and drop a couple lines. If you don't like it, then you can leave. That's the beauty of the internet, right?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
What an interesting argument. You and your cohorts weren't lieing. You were just publicly posturing.

I am curious to know - have you ever considered yourself to be in the wrong?

I lie frequently. Is that some sort of revelation? Show me someone who doesn't and I'll show you a liar.

I'm wrong often.

So now that you have answers to your silly troll questions is there anything else?

What you should have done (and still should) is PM me directly as I suggested with your various charges, accusations and questions. Unless, of course, you're just publically posturing.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

I find it ironic when someone professes to be terribly insightful and intuitive immediately before talking directly out her ass. Always cracks me up.

Cliff's notes for the slow-witted, part infinity:

"Foamville" title:--->parody of "casey at the bat" poem in which much hyped and feared legend steps up, does nothing, and the town's hope is crushed. Very loose interpretation of Ootikof events that makes as much fun of my own so-called "troll status" which really doesn't exist. VERRRY obscure inside joke essentially for my own amusement and the two or three over-educated "intellectuals" who might get the reference and the connection. Also leads to further laughs at the expense of the unfortunate halfwit who misses the point and squawks about it. (HINT: name rhymes with Hello, Weasel.)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I find it ironic when someone professes to be terribly insightful and intuitive immediately before talking directly out her ass. Always cracks me up.

Cliff's notes for the slow-witted, part infinity:

"Foamville" title:--->parody of "casey at the bat" poem in which much hyped and feared legend steps up, does nothing, and the town's hope is crushed. Very loose interpretation of Ootikof events that makes as much fun of my own so-called "troll status" which really doesn't exist. VERRRY obscure inside joke essentially for my own amusement and the two or three over-educated "intellectuals" who might get the reference and the connection. Also leads to further laughs at the expense of the unfortunate halfwit who misses the point and squawks about it. (HINT: name rhymes with Hello, Weasel.)

You may be overstating your number of intellectuals.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom