There is no joy in Foamville

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I find it ironic when someone professes to be terribly insightful and intuitive immediately before talking directly out her ass. Always cracks me up.

Cliff's notes for the slow-witted, part infinity:

"Foamville" title:--->parody of "casey at the bat" poem in which much hyped and feared legend steps up, does nothing, and the town's hope is crushed. Very loose interpretation of Ootikof events that makes as much fun of my own so-called "troll status" which really doesn't exist. VERRRY obscure inside joke essentially for my own amusement and the two or three over-educated "intellectuals" who might get the reference and the connection. Also leads to further laughs at the expense of the unfortunate halfwit who misses the point and squawks about it. (HINT: name rhymes with Hello, Weasel.)

Go eat a bug, Renfield.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I lie frequently. Is that some sort of revelation? Show me someone who doesn't and I'll show you a liar.

I'm wrong often.

Lets recap.

I wrote that you are a manipulator, a smoozer, an abusive prick, and a liar.

You claimed righteous indignation.

Your thread about manipulation (fun link - changing minds) and posts about working an angle with your harassment of me and your PM to me are evidence you are a manipulator.

Your purpose in coming to TK in the first place is evidence you are a smoozer.

Your malignant hateful posts to me for over a week during a time when I told you I had you on ignore and generally did not respond to your posts show that you are an abusive prick.

You admit you are a liar.

What is it you have all this righteous indignation regarding?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Lets recap.

I wrote that you are a manipulator, a smoozer, an abusive prick, and a liar.

You claimed righteous indignation.

Your thread about manipulation (fun link - changing minds) and posts about working an angle with your harassment of me and your PM to me are evidence you are a manipulator.

Your purpose in coming to TK in the first place is evidence you are a smoozer.

Your malignant hateful posts to me for over a week during a time when I told you I had you on ignore and generally did not respond to your posts show that you are an abusive prick.

You admit you are a liar.

What is it you have all this righteous indignation regarding?

Funny how you always cut out the parts you either can't or won't deal with.

Here you go-

"So now that you have answers to your silly troll questions is there anything else?

What you should have done (and still should) is PM me directly as I suggested with your various charges, accusations and questions. Unless, of course, you're just publically posturing."

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Funny how you always cut out the parts you either can't or won't deal with.

Here you go-

"So now that you have answers to your silly troll questions is there anything else?

What you should have done (and still should) is PM me directly as I suggested with your various charges, accusations and questions. Unless, of course, you're just publically posturing."

Typical that you deflect rather than answer the question.

Now, answer the question:

Gear thinks that Gear is righteously indignant because ___________?
(Fill in the blank.)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Noone wants to hire me.

Except for Dual. And his price was way to low.

Then get in the kitchen and make your own sammich. And, while you are in there, make me one too.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Typical that you deflect rather than answer the question.

Maybe you should go back and read the progression of our conversation.

You did get the part where I answered your first silly troll questions right? Should I go ge the C&P to refresh you memory?

I'm still waiting for you to PM me with your charges and accusations. Which, BTW I suggested you do before you asked me yet another silly troll question.

I do understand why you won't. This is all directly and inextricably associated with your ego. If you were to confront me personally, on a real level, you wouldn't be able to glean any potential points because your posturing would be hidden from view in PM.

I you have questions, accusations, charges or any other sort of confrontation you may feel free to PM me and I will answer you directly.

But I won't let you continue to try to feed off my publicly. It's some sort of weird sickness and I want you well, so I won't contribute.

Be real. I dare you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Maybe you should go back and read the progression of our conversation.

You did get the part where I answered your first silly troll questions right? Should I go ge the C&P to refresh you memory?

I'm still waiting for you to PM me with your charges and accusations. Which, BTW I suggested you do before you asked me yet another silly troll question.

I do understand why you won't. This is all directly and inextricably associated with your ego. If you were to confront me personally, on a real level, you wouldn't be able to glean any potential points because your posturing would be hidden from view in PM.

I you have questions, accusations, charges or any other sort of confrontation you may feel free to PM me and I will answer you directly.

But I won't let you continue to try to feed off my publicly. It's some sort of weird sickness and I want you well, so I won't contribute.

Be real. I dare you.

ODG - I don't need you to feed my ego. I've been doing it quite well without you for years.

Thanks for the laugh.

Now, yes, recap the progression of the conversation.

Do it quick. Time is running out.

Homo Erectus

I lie frequently. Is that some sort of revelation? Show me someone who doesn't and I'll show you a liar.

I'm wrong often.

So now that you have answers to your silly troll questions is there anything else?

What you should have done (and still should) is PM me directly as I suggested with your various charges, accusations and questions. Unless, of course, you're just publically posturing.

I do not lie cheat or steal, nor do I tolerate those who do.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
*PIMP SLAP*

I got news for you dude, you even look like you are thinking you are going to slap me and you'd learn passive-aggressive pacifist means something you didn't fully understand before.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is one of my votes for thread of the year.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Go eat a bug, Renfield.

Wait, if I was the flunkie for a shriveled up undead bloodsucker wouldn't that make me YOUR lackey?

Donovan

beer, I want beer

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Wait, if I was the flunkie for a shriveled up undead bloodsucker wouldn't that make me YOUR lackey?

LOL - No. If I wanted a flunky, he'd be cute.