There is no joy in Foamville

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I see. I like it when I win.

You are cordially invited to PM me with your charges, accusations or questions at any time. I would be more then happy to discuss our differences in a mature responsible manner.

-Joel

Consumer

Elder Statesman
When did you find it most enjoyable - while I had him on ignore and he was bashing away at me uninterrupted or after I started responding to his posts?

I liked the part where you pretended not to care.

-SB

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If it's a contest (or a competition) as usual Wheezie clearly shows why she's the Empress of E.

She's the Karnak of TK.

Right, Henoch?

Ah, Karnak....a member of the Inhumans, created by Galactus to reap his final heritage after his defeat.

Anyway Karnak was the master of karate. He could find the weak spot in anything, and with a single, devastating blow completely dismantle anything.

Even split a mountain in two, and I know this because I actually saw it in a comic book. But, I digress...

That's why Wheezie is like Karnak. I see even poor Dono (who's usually above being so deeply pwned, but hey when you fuck with the best, right?) got bit pretty well.

See there's trolls, and then there's another level.

And one above that too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I liked the part where you pretended not to care.

-SB

A sadistic bastard would enjoy that. Your behaviour and subsequent remark was enlightening. I had thought differently about you.

Actually, at the time I made the statement that I did not care about 'Gear/Riotgear's general crap, I meant it. And, I still feel that way in that same context.

I told your boy there I have no say over his activities and that it is not up to me who posts on this board. That does not mean that I do not care about negative activities against the board as a whole which I believe is his purpose.

Would you help him stab in the back these people you've been playing with for years, friends or not?

You may want to note that in my statement, I basically stayed neutral. "and I'd say you both came out pretty well in the exchange". I didn't pick a winner either way. I simply said that I enjoyed watching the two of you.

However, your response was less than cordial, and while I do try to be civil here, with three notable exceptions, I have no favorites here. If 'gear had been acerbic to me, he'd get the same treatment. I don't have history with him or any coordinated plan with him. I hardly think a simple push back qualifies as a knife in the back. My reputation must be truly "mild" if you felt that was an attack by me.

So, Mrs. E, show a little respect and you will receive it in kind. The same goes for other behaviors.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Are you saying you aren't cute?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think fine as hell but I don't have to buy myself dinner to put out because I'm slutty like that. That being said, I noticed how quickly your tone changed when lobster was mentioned. How long has it been since a man brought you anything but Mickey d's? Suddenly I talk lobster and you're all "pixplz".

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think fine as hell but I don't have to buy myself dinner to put out because I'm slutty like that. That being said, I noticed how quickly your tone changed when lobster was mentioned. How long has it been since a man brought you anything but Mickey d's? Suddenly I talk lobster and you're all "pixplz".

Lol. Lol. Lol.

It is true I like to dine on giant prawn and crab legs. But, dearest, I take care of my necessities very well. If all a man has is food then he doesn't have much to offer a woman like me. Not to say I don't appreciate a man who is a good cook. I do. But that is because of his talent and I find that men who are good cooks are generally kind and generous of nature, which I also find appealing.

Me asking if you don't consider yourself cute has nothing to do with "pixplz." As you noted, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I was asking you a personal assessment of yourself - which, according to you is "fine" but you don't have to be a slut to be fed. I'm glad you don't have to be a slut.

As to what men bring me I generally prefer to be of a less tangible nature and, while enriching, not so fleeting as a repast. I have been known to refuse or return expensive gifts to men who did not understand the value of a gift has nothing to do with a price tag.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sadistic Bastard,

You remarked that you liked the part of the eloisel/'Gear feud when "you pretended not to care."

Actually, that was no pretense. However, when I did take 'Gear off ignore and read his posts, I noted the escalating hatefullness and abusiveness of his posts to me during the time I was not responding to his posts. Which he also remarked upon as being ideal for him as he could be as ugly, hateful, and abusive as he pleased without interruption.

You will note in his post about his PM to me, he admitted he did not ask me if I wished to participate in that attack. He did it to entertain others at my expense.

As you promote yourself as a dominant and some posters here have shown interest as your submissives, it was also my belief your submissives are willing, not abused into such position.

My response to you was made in the belief that you approved of 'Gear's abusiveness and hatefullness towards someone who was not participating especially by choice in that type of abusive behavior. If I am wrong about that, please advise and I will apologize for misunderstanding you.

I also stated earlier in this thread that I believe 'Gear's purpose is to cause injury to this board. I make that accusation based on the OOTIKOF action wherein he came here to recruit and subsequently invite trolls in to take down his homeboard. It is further of concern to me that I have read on his board where his purpose of making friends here on his "friends list" is to lure them to his newly created board. If he truly just liked this place and wanted to hang around, that would be fine with me. The more the merrier and this place is diverse in nature. I just don't believe that about him.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I guess the question now is why have I ceased hostilities and offered nothing but my hand in peace?

Maybe it's yet another wrinkle in my incredibly complex, long term evil plan to bring TK to it's knees by befriending people, being involved in various conversations and insulting Eloisel.

I'm fucking brilliant. They'll never see that coming.

TK IS MINE!

*evil laughter*

Oh brother.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I guess the question now is why have I ceased hostilities and offered nothing but my hand in peace?

Maybe it's yet another wrinkle in my incredibly complex, long term evil plan to bring TK to it's knees by befriending people, being involved in various conversations and insulting Eloisel.

I'm fucking brilliant. They'll never see that coming.

TK IS MINE!

*evil laughter*

Oh brother.

Your role in this affair has diminished. You had the opportunity to explain yourself and you refused. The conversation is not about you anymore but about how others, whom I do have an interest in, behaved during your onslaught.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I also stated earlier in this thread that I believe 'Gear's purpose is to cause injury to this board. I make that accusation based on the OOTIKOF action wherein he came here to recruit and subsequently invite trolls in to take down his homeboard. It is further of concern to me that I have read on his board where his purpose of making friends here on his "friends list" is to lure them to his newly created board. If he truly just liked this place and wanted to hang around, that would be fine with me. The more the merrier and this place is diverse in nature. I just don't believe that about him.

Did you mean this one?

----------------

Re: where the hell
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 04:56:19 PM »

Hey now, I posted some shit yesterday. Then I was mired in that shit with E at TK. I don't know if it's going to work, but I started my full court press with one friend and now I have twelve. Well, counting you anyway. I'm thinking it may translate to a visit or two.

I'm holding on to my idea of inter-board traffic and cooperaton. I mean if you and I can do it why not a few more?

Do you like my terms I offered her? People are always so damn suspicious of the pointless.

Or did you mean this one?

--------------------

The Curia Hostilia / Re: Sound off for FORUM RAIDS!
« on: October 24, 2010, 02:13:27 PM »

Quote from: donovan on October 24, 2010, 01:18:40 PM
Gear and I have been tagteaming over at TK but not a lot of luck other than having a grand time at Eloisel's expense. The racist guys I might go mess with after a bit, I'm just not sure I want any of them coming here.

Hey now, I have 14 new friends to date. One of whom is her daughter.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Be careful there. You seem to imply that you and Donovan tagteamed me here. Donovan denied such action. Now you are saying he is a liar? Donovan gets seriously righteously indignant about being called a liar.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think you might want to see a doctor, looks like your having a 365 day period.

I think you might need to go see an employment counselor. You haven't had a job in how many years?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Your role in this affair has diminished. You had the opportunity to explain yourself and you refused. The conversation is not about you anymore but about how others, whom I do have an interest in, behaved during your onslaught.

You are cordially invited to PM me with your charges, accusations or questions at any time. I would be more then happy to discuss our differences in a mature responsible manner.

-Joel