There is no joy in Foamville

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Like thats gonna happen.

Of course not. I don't think there's anyone who thinks it would. However, I have to make the offer and follow through should the opportunity present itself in order to not be full of shit.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Of course not. I don't think there's anyone who thinks it would. However, I have to make the offer and follow through should the opportunity present itself in order to not be full of shit.

Now you're the victim. How hilarious. Poor little 'Gear.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Now you're the victim. How hilarious. Poor little 'Gear.

You are cordially invited to PM me with your charges, accusations or questions at any time. I would be more then happy to discuss our differences in a mature responsible manner.

-Joel

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Be careful there. You seem to imply that you and Donovan tagteamed me here. Donovan denied such action. Now you are saying he is a liar? Donovan gets seriously righteously indignant about being called a liar.
I
My irritation with you is exactly what I said it was and predates gear's involvement. His out of context quote referred to what has been happening here. It amounts to tagteaming mainly because you continue to lump us into the same conversation. In other words, a conspiracy of your own making. Gear has occasionally given me a heads up on his intentions but he's a big boy. He plays his own game.
Me, I just don't play well with others. I chafe at self righteous holier than thou assholes who pretend that's not exactly what they are. Perhaps later I will lecture at length the difference between assholes, pricks and cunts and why they frequently clash...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I
My irritation with you is exactly what I said it was and predates gear's involvement. His out of context quote referred to what has been happening here. It amounts to tagteaming mainly because you continue to lump us into the same conversation. In other words, a conspiracy of your own making. Gear has occasionally given me a heads up on his intentions but he's a big boy. He plays his own game.
Me, I just don't play well with others. I chafe at self righteous holier than thou assholes who pretend that's not exactly what they are. Perhaps later I will lecture at length the difference between assholes, pricks and cunts and why they frequently clash...

Then you should beat the hell out of yourself because you are definitely a self righteous asshole with a holier than thou attitude.

And, you are a liar.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Then you should beat the hell out of yourself because you are definitely a self righteous asshole with a holier than thou attitude.

And, you are a liar.

And you're a stuck up racist bitchwhore. Now that we have everyone labelled maybe we can kick this feudin' and a fightin' into high gear.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

And, you are a liar.
re-emphasized for the exceedingly dull-witted:
donovan said:
who pretend that's not exactly what they are.

Difference between you and me is I'm a prick who mostly tries to behave, but I know I'm a prick and I warn people up front. You, on the other hand, are a cunt who wishes deperately she wasn't such a cunt, and therefore tries to hide it from everyone around by pretending not to be a cunt. Unfortunately the cunt will out, eventually, and it makes everyone that much angrier when they figure out the cunt was there all along and that they were lied to.

Shame, really, we don't get on better. Like most pricks, I do enjoy good cunt now and then.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Wait..Donovan is a prick? I sure wish someone would have told me before I spent all this time figuring out he's a decent dude with an above average sense of humor and less then cynical outlook on life despite the shit he's been through.

Oops. Have I said too much?

Donovan you fucking prick.

Fixed.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I do find it interesting, not just in this case, but in general.

Some people need the world to love them. They cannot fight and win, they must "convert" others to their cause, even if that cause is that they like them. A win is not enough.

That is even true here.

In my view, if all of the world loved me, if none were disappointed or left in tears at what might have been, if I turned my eye to every face, then I would not be true to myself. And if never had a harsh word for the deserving, I'd do them a disservice.

There are far more degrading forms of thoughtless giving of one's self than that of the whore...and the greatest of intimacies are always of the mind.

Not that these musings have any relation here. (smile)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Consumer: So your objection is that this exchange was "non-consentual"? Then whey did you keep responding?

Have you rethought this and wish to rephrase the question?

An attack is not justified because the person being attacked responds to the attack.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

An attack is not justified because the person being attacked responds to the attack.

Go and enjoy your "vacation"

Do not concern yourself with the affairs of us mere mortals.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Go and enjoy your "vacation"

Do not concern yourself with the affairs of us mere mortals.

Yeah right. If she did that she wouldn't be able to pretend to leave so she can lurk to see who cares that she's gone. Notice how she's shown back up after seeing that life here went on without her?

Lame.

Consumer

Elder Statesman

No, it's not. However by the nature of this place, you can expect response and "pushing" if you engage. "Free Speech" also implies that you have the choice not to read or respond. You and 'gear obviously got something out of the exchange, and the audience in this place obviously did too (at least I did, I was amused).

And now you have engaged with me. I actually don't want much of a fight, I'm a terrible troll.

If you walk into an orgy in heels and a night-gown, you have the RIGHT not to be groped or fondled. However, why did you walk into the orgy in such attire to begin with? And righteous indignation as to the attention you receive is outright ludicrous.

You are an intelligent woman, and capable. You don't need me (or anyone else) to defend you, and you should be self-contained enough that if someone on this planet doesn't like you, you should be able to handle it. With all of this in mind, don't come here and engage if it bothers you.

I've been attacked here before. I'm still here. If you don't like it, don't come here. The Internet is wide and vast, and you won't "convert" anyone here...indeed why even spend the effort?

Your Ego, Madame, is showing. If you want me to point anything else out, then by all means push. I do push back on occasion. Drop it, and I'll leave you alone and resume watching when it amuses me.

Let's see if your gut or your brain wins the debate.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And now you have engaged with me. I actually don't want much of a fight, I'm a terrible troll.
The "with" is astute. I actully don't care to fight, and I'm not a troll at all; however, I do like a little tussle now and then.

... you have the RIGHT ... to ... grope... fondle....
No doubt.

You are an intelligent woman, and capable.
Thank you. That is very nice of you to say.

Your Ego, Madame, is showing. If you want me to point anything else out, then by all means push. I do push back on occasion. Drop it, and I'll leave you alone and resume watching when it amuses me.
I'm fascinated. Push... push... push.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Ok, why are you here?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ok, why are you here?

Don't you know?

I have a crush on Love Child. When I go lesbian I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Why are you here?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
So sad that you can't do me the courtesy of answering the question, after all you were the one who wanted to "push...push...push".

I don't think you are worth the time.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So sad that you can't do me the courtesy of answering the question, after all you were the one who wanted to "push...push...push".

Eloisel brings "passive-aggressive" to new highs.

That's...not really a compliment.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

I answered your question. It wouldn't matter what answer I gave you, though, because all you wish to do is *chuckle* and emote with your little pinky finger crooked beside your mouth.

Here's another question for you:
What do you call an emo sadistic bastard?
Here's the answer since I know you won't answer the question the way I want you to:
A masochist in denial.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Eloisel brings "passive-aggressive" to new highs.

That's...not really a compliment.

LOL - coming from you it is.

Here's a question for you.

What do you call a person who brags that they are a bully, a person that admits they are a prick, and a self-described sadistic bastard who sit in front of their monitors patting themselves on the back and congratulating each other for calling another person names and writing mean things to that person?
I'll give you a hint - it isn't "classy."

Here's the answer because I don't think you'll admit to knowing it even though I think you do:
The Loser Triplets