There is no joy in Foamville

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL - coming from you it is.

Here's a question for you.

I'll give you a hint - it isn't "classy."

Here's the answer because I don't think you'll admit to knowing it even though I think you do:
The Loser Triplets

Well, that stung. I'm not sure how I can go on knowing I've now been relegated to the ever-growing list of people Eloisel finds "not classy." So far, in addition to Gear, me, consumer, sometimes Loktar, people who speak spanish, underlings you think might threaten your job security and sense of entitlement, and anybody who disagrees with your narrow world view by actually providing factual data.

That's a helluva big list. At least my broken heart won't be lonely. If I hadn't long since disregarded your opinions as unadulterated horse shit I might be upset at your assessment.

Thank goodness your opinion carries as much weight with me as your wisdom.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, that stung. I'm not sure how I can go on knowing I've now been relegated to the ever-growing list of people Eloisel finds "not classy." So far, in addition to Gear, me, consumer, sometimes Loktar, people who speak spanish, underlings you think might threaten your job security and sense of entitlement, and anybody who disagrees with your narrow world view by actually providing factual data.

That's a helluva big list. At least my broken heart won't be lonely. If I hadn't long since disregarded your opinions as unadulterated horse shit I might be upset at your assessment.

Thank goodness your opinion carries as much weight with me as your wisdom.

I love you too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - unadulterated horse shit. You say that like it is a bad thing. What kind of stuff are you adding to your own horse shit to make it adulterated? Isn't it bad enough on its own?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You know who you're starting to remind me of, E?

Dual.

That's not a good thing.

Eloisel and Dual the perfect passive-aggressive fake power couple.

Believe the hype. They certainly do.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Dual.

That's not a good thing.

Actually, I don't want to say anything mean to you. You have enough problems.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL - unadulterated horse shit. You say that like it is a bad thing. What kind of stuff are you adding to your own horse shit to make it adulterated? Isn't it bad enough on its own?

Mine is about 65%pure horsehit and 35% brilliant insight. Not my problem if you fail to see the difference in the two. If I tried to make either product pure and uncut then sell it to the masses, people would die. You want that on your conscience? I didn't think so. For some reason people NEED a slice of horseshit to go with their glass of truth, and vice versa. It's why Thomas Paine got run out of town and Mark Twain got parks named after him.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Dual.

That's not a good thing.

What cracks me up is how she keeps lumping me, Gear, now Consumer, and sometimes you into some sort of conspiratorial sekrit he-man El-hater's club, like we all got together and decided, "Hey you know who we should all gang up on? That bit player at TK's Tea Room."

As if the idea is unbelievable to her that several different people could independently come to the same conclusion about her...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What cracks me up is how she keeps lumping me, Gear, now Consumer, and sometimes you into some sort of conspiratorial sekrit he-man El-hater's club, like we all got together and decided, "Hey you know who we should all gang up on? That bit player at TK's Tea Room."

As if the idea is unbelievable to her that several different people could independently come to the same conclusion about her...

Yeah I get that all the time. If I start out liking someone and then change my mind people say I'm just going along with the group and don't give me credit for the ability to make up my own damn mind.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah I get that all the time. If I start out liking someone and then change my mind people say I'm just going along with the group and don't give me credit for the ability to make up my own damn mind.

Its okay, Loktar. I don't like you anymore either. Good luck to you in your future. Hope you get a job soon and can move out of your mom's house and get on with your adult life.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Mine is about 65%pure horsehit and 35% brilliant insight. Not my problem if you fail to see the difference in the two. If I tried to make either product pure and uncut then sell it to the masses, people would die. You want that on your conscience? I didn't think so. For some reason people NEED a slice of horseshit to go with their glass of truth, and vice versa. It's why Thomas Paine got run out of town and Mark Twain got parks named after him.

I'd pos rep most of that missive except ... well, you know why. If you don't, then you are stupid.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Its okay, Loktar. I don't like you anymore either. Good luck to you in your future. Hope you get a job soon and can move out of your mom's house and get on with your adult life.

Good luck to you as well. I hope you become more accepting of people's differences and learn to give and take criticism/insults better.

[YOUTUBE]v4_COOh4VXw[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'd pos rep most of that missive except ... well, you know why. If you don't, then you are stupid.

You mean you wish I was stupid, I'd be easier to dismiss that way.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Good luck to you as well. I hope you become more accepting of people's differences and learn to give and take criticism/insults better.

[YOUTUBE]v4_COOh4VXw[/YOUTUBE]

At this late stage that is not likely at all.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I can never remember who hates who around here. Can someone make a flow chart?

Hate is an extremely powerful and energy-consuming emotion. It should not be used lightly, nor should it be wasted on internet message boards against people you are never likely to meet.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
bumpty bump for the lolz

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom