There is no joy in Foamville

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
ODG - I don't need you to feed my ego. I've been doing it quite well without you for years.

Thanks for the laugh.

Now, yes, recap the progression of the conversation.

Do it quick. Time is running out.

You know what I think would be fun? I think it would be fun if you'd post the PM I sent where I apologized if I have offended you and explained in detail what I was up to when I was harassing you. Make sure you post the whole thing so people can see where I finished the correspondence with well wishes for the holiday season and intimations toward good luck on your path.

You have my explicit permission to post publicly that or any other PM you've received form me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL - No. If I wanted a flunky, he'd be cute.

So....no blowjob then? Thanks for telling me before I let you order the lobster.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You know what I think would be fun? I think it would be fun if you'd post the PM I sent where I apologized if I have offended you and explained in detail what I was up to when I was harassing you. Make sure you post the whole thing so people can see where I finished the correspondence with well wishes for the holiday season and intimations toward good luck on your path.

You have my explicit permission to post publicly that or any other PM you've received form me.

You know what I find interesting? Dickweeds that come along and start shit with me. Then, when they want to quit playing they think I should just go, "Sure." Really? You wanted my attention, bitch. Now you have it. At least for the moment. Stop whining.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You know what I find interesting? Dickweeds that come along and start shit with me. Then, when they want to quit playing they think I should just go, "Sure." Really? You wanted my attention, bitch. Now you have it. At least for the moment. Stop whining.

Go ahead and post it if you're so sure. Why not post my PMs so your reading public can judge me while in possession of all information?

Here's the deal folks - I PM'd Eloisel first apologizing if I've offended her. I then continued on explaining that I was attempting to increase post count, board traffic and interest by virtue of believable conflict. I went on to explain how I had identified her in my previous visit to TK (as Riotgear) as a person I felt would be strong and smart enough to withstand my attack without any permanent damage. I also explained how I didn't want to say anything first as I wanted it to 'feel' authentic. After that I wished her well on her path and Happy Holidays.

Does that about cover it Eloisel?

You are cordially invited to PM me with your charges, accusations or questions at any time. I would be more then happy to discuss our differences in a mature responsible manner.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
still, you DID start the shit with her. And it's her perogative to accept your apology or not.

I never demanded she accept my apology. That would be obscene. I'm simply pointing out that I provided it. And I'm pointing it out publically so that the people who care to notice see what I'm up to.

I'm TK.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
ah so it wasn't actually a sincere apology. Just more of a pro forma sort of 'fing...

There's no such thing as a sincere apology. There's what's the best thing to do given the situation. Apologizing to Eloisel for the shit I pulled was the best thing (tactically) to do given the situation. Does motive make it insincere? It can. But in this case it doesn't. Why? Because it wouldn't serve my purpose to offer Eloisel am insincere apology. Ergo, my apology was sincere.

Now quit acting so naive. We're all adults who live in the real world here...right?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ah yes. Here it is-

Originally Posted by 'Gear
Eloisel,

I guess it's time to come clean. My objective here has been to increase post count and breath a bit of life into the board. I appologize if I've offended you, but I knew you of all people would be up to it (based on our exchanges the first time I came in).

I didn't want to speak with you first because I wanted our current exchange to feel legit to readers.

I'm a builder. It's my fall back position. I want TK to thrive because I like it here.

The only reason I can give you to believe that I'm being straight with you is I'd ask you to consider that I'm not asking you for anything.

Good luck on your path and happy holidays if I don''t get the chance to tell you before you go. Have a safe and prosperous Season.

Thank you for helping me with the show.

-Joel

Consumer

Elder Statesman
If that was the intent, then I, personally, feel it succeeded.

"False drama" is a long standing tradition here. The 'gear/Eloiesel fight was the most entertaining thing I've seen here since I started posting on this board again. BOTH posters gained a venue for showing off their flaming and insult skills, and I'd say you both came out pretty well in the exchange.

This place needs shaking up every so often. The Minefield and Badlands are so full of sweetness that I risk diabetes every time I look (even though I post there as well). There is very little "troll" left here, and seeing some of it revived is a good thing for this place, IMHO.

As an admittedly lazy and passive poster for the most part (with regard to insults/flames/trolling), I applaud these activities. No one responds to serious threads anymore anyway.

-SB

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If that was the intent, then I, personally, feel it succeeded.

"False drama" is a long standing tradition here. The 'gear/Eloiesel fight was the most entertaining thing I've seen here since I started posting on this board again. BOTH posters gained a venue for showing off their flaming and insult skills, and I'd say you both came out pretty well in the exchange.

This place needs shaking up every so often. The Minefield and Badlands are so full of sweetness that I risk diabetes every time I look (even though I post there as well). There is very little "troll" left here, and seeing some of it revived is a good thing for this place, IMHO.

As an admittedly lazy and passive poster for the most part (with regard to insults/flames/trolling), I applaud these activities. No one responds to serious threads anymore anyway.

-SB

When did you find it most enjoyable - while I had him on ignore and he was bashing away at me uninterrupted or after I started responding to his posts?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There's no such thing as a sincere apology. There's what's the best thing to do given the situation. Apologizing to Eloisel for the shit I pulled was the best thing (tactically) to do given the situation. Does motive make it insincere? It can. But in this case it doesn't. Why? Because it wouldn't serve my purpose to offer Eloisel am insincere apology. Ergo, my apology was sincere.

Now quit acting so naive. We're all adults who live in the real world here...right?

Trying to impress upon a person that they are not behaving maturely or like an adult if they do not agree with you is a manipulative tactic that doesn't generally work on TK.

Why, now, is your sincere apology tactically the best thing to do given the situation?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack: he has a sentient talking third nipple. SRSLY
Really. That could be entertaining.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Trying to impress upon a person that they are not behaving maturely or like an adult if they do not agree with you is a manipulative tactic that doesn't generally work on TK.

Why, now, is your sincere apology tactically the best thing to do given the situation?

You are cordially invited to PM me with your charges, accusations or questions at any time. I would be more then happy to discuss our differences in a mature responsible manner.

-Joel

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You chose to attack me publically. I choose that you speak to me in a mature, responsible manner publically.

Would you like a bicycle or do you wish to continue using that shovel?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You chose to attack me publically. I choose that you speak to me in a mature, responsible manner publically.

Would you like a bicycle or do you wish to continue using that shovel?

-Joel

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I see. I like it when I win.