Tile Grout

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What other questions? d00der, don't edit your posts, and then act like you didn't :D

Crazyman.

What other questions?
The questions I asked earlier in this thread, such as the "frightening someone with latin" thing you mentioned, the libelous post on your part, and how one can live without breathing. If 'yes' to the last one: do you live without breathing?

jack

If you're going to use latin in a troll, spell it correctly. Oscura isn't even Latin. It's OBSCURA.

It's only libel if you aren't who you say you are, and since you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, then connect the dots. Are you drunk?

The "breathing out" comment means "relax, Paulie"

Jesus.

If you're going to use latin in a troll, spell it correctly. Oscura isn't even Latin. It's OBSCURA.
I don't understand this at all.

It's only libel if you aren't who you say you are, and since you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, then connect the dots. Are you drunk?
I can see how me continuously asking you this question can be taken the wrong way. However, I honestly do not understand. You are saying that I committed an illegal act when I did nothing of the sort. If that is not libel, I've simply been misinformed.

The "breathing out" comment means "relax, Paulie"

Jesus.
I am relaxed, but thanks for your concern :)

jack

What "illegal act" are you saying I am saying you said?

LOL that was a funny sentence structure.

jack

Check the title of this thread, Paulie :bigass:

There's no libel when you start the conversation in such a provocative way. Think of it this way. I'm a better troll with a MUCH better memory. I just keep my paranoia in check these days.

You're an idiot right?

jack

You mention tile grout, you're talking about a detail in the letter you said you didnt send. You also mention every other threat in a letter you said you didnt send. Details that weren't ever mentioned. (You supposedly missed seeing the letter before it was taken down, and I never sent it to you)

Maybe Gonad sent it? :D

Unfortunately for you, I archived the MSN chat you and Raff tried to set me up with. That relieves me of any "libel".

But you know, if I'm ruining you IRL idly chatting about things you've actually said and done, you know how to seek relief bubbaleh.

That's Yiddish, btw.

Check the title of this thread, Paulie :bigass:
It is 'Tile Grout'. I already know this because I started it. You see, I am redoing my bathroom and was wondering if anyone had a preference for a particular brand.

There's no libel when you start the conversation in such a provocative way.
I started no such conversation with you. You began one stating that I threatened your family.

Think of it this way. I'm a better troll with a MUCH better memory. I just keep my paranoia in check these days.
I have a good memory. I can't say if I'm a good troll or not, but I can say that I'm a meticulous planner.

You're an idiot right?
I don't know. Am I?

jack

Well, if you're coming, do call ahead, k? I'll put the coffee on.

jack

It is 'Tile Grout'. I already know this because I started it. You see, I am redoing my bathroom and was wondering if anyone had a preference for a particular brand.

You have to be very careful here Paulie. This would make you a liar.

I started no such conversation with you. You began one stating that I threatened your family.

You have to be very careful here Paulie, this would compound your lie.

I have a good memory. I can't say if I'm a good troll or not, but I can say that I'm a meticulous planner.

You're a shitty troll, actually. You should consider disappearing again.

I don't know. Am I?

You're not a good liar either.

You mention tile grout, you're talking about a detail in the letter you said you didnt send.
A letter which you posted for everyone here to see. But I agree, it is a striking coincidence.

You also mention every other threat in a letter you said you didnt send. Details that weren't ever mentioned. (You supposedly missed seeing the letter before it was taken down, and I never sent it to you)

Maybe Gonad sent it? :D
Someone else linked to its image on your picture hosting account.

Unfortunately for you, I archived the MSN chat you and Raff tried to set me up with. That relieves me of any "libel".
I don't recall. See, we took acid and did all sorts of stuff.

But you know, if I'm ruining you IRL idly chatting about things you've actually said and done, you know how to seek relief bubbaleh.

That's Yiddish, btw.
I am aware it is Yiddish, and you are not ruining me in real life idly chatting about these matters. Would you like to leave and come back later?

jack

So, I'm outta here. I withdraw my offer of reconciliation.

Have fun with cancer, Paulie. When you wish it on someone, you never know how the Golem is going to react.

jack

Just ask Kletz :bigass:

You have to be very careful here Paulie. This would make you a liar.
Perish the thought! I would never lie about my bathroom.
You have to be very careful here Paulie, this would compound your lie.
I don't see what you are contesting. I start a thread about Tile Grout, you come in saying I threatened your family. How does this compound my lie?
You're a shitty troll, actually. You should consider disappearing again.
I shall make one tally under 'shitty troll'. Thank you for your opinion. Also, I do not intend to stay.
You're not a good liar either.
Ok, I confess: In response to your question, I honestly do not believe I am an idiot. You got me there!

So, I'm outta here. I withdraw my offer of reconciliation.

Have fun with cancer, Paulie. When you wish it on someone, you never know how the Golem is going to react.
Take care!

Now, about my bathroom - the Mexicans are doing a fine job. Many thanks to bad dog for his suggestion.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Back off that letter talk.....

It is a federal offense to send threats thru the US mail, jack if you have proof take it to the FBI and stop talking about it here.

:meh:
mm