Tile Grout

Jack's Dad

No, we only think he's 54 when he is actually 24. Jack is such a master pwner leading everyone to believe that he was a short fat bald middle aged man with no job. Damn got us again. *chuckling*

Did you see Iron Man yet?
Yes, online. Everything was good (suit, actors etc) but I didn't like the small number of encounters in the suit. I realize it's probably the first of many such films and an introductory one at that, but still...

Yes, online. Everything was good (suit, actors etc) but I didn't like the small number of encounters in the suit. I realize it's probably the first of many such films and an introductory one at that, but still...

Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool, too. Boy, you really got into it with Jack early this morning! Well, sort of. Jack seemed relatively subdued... he must be happy with his new job and upcoming trip to Paris. Hey, maybe he can look up "Alex" while he's there! Ba-haw-haw!

VKD

Banned
why would Hellman be in Paris? You do know that 'Alex Buchet' was Hellman all along? You did know that right?

why would Hellman be in Paris? You do know that 'Alex Buchet' was Hellman all along? You did know that right?

I knew that you've been waiting all weekend to say that, that's what I knew. :bigass:

VKD

Banned
Back off that letter talk.....

It is a federal offense to send threats thru the US mail, jack if you have proof take it to the FBI and stop talking about it here.

:meh:
mm

Do the FBI still have this board under their 'favorites' tab?
happy0015.gif

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Oh, I do hope I don't have to get cranky and ban anyone over this nonsense! Why don't we all settle down and have some tea?

:voodoo:
DL

Stuart

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Do you have a modified desk to allow your wheelchair access to the keyboard, or can you sort of raise yourself up with your arms and manoeuvre yourself into the computer chair?