"TK and SC remain fast friends"

Tyrant

http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=676.0

There is nothing to forgive. TK and SC remain fast friends, and mm can attest to our continuing friendship.

Now, as in all families, sometimes there are feuding members, but no one of can make everyone happy all the time.

TK remains a great place to visit, and I have wonderful memories of hounding and trolling various members. How could I ever dislike a place that has kept me so amused over the years?

Aww.

I guess some sound bite was required to assuage the uncomfortable silence created by the complete absence of old-time TKers, which by this time you might have noticed strikes me as very odd.

*Cue one silly Irishman to pop in and begin arguing*

Ever see A Few Good Men? Santiago packed nothing before his 'departure,' and Colonel Jessup had to give 2 orders even though his orders were "Always followed, or people die." I think we have a similar stinky situation here.

So now SC is best of friends with TK, and apparently always has been. Basic pop psychology screams otherwise.

Consider the media blackout regarding Cait. She was going to be consumed by RL work but she still has time for SC, and if my sources have been accurate, other boards as well.

Hambil didn't cover his tracks very well. He's been giving us a good view of the anti-TK vitriol which is bubbling underneath an artificially calm surface.

Other stuff has been discussed in my award-winning PO/N6 thread.

It's clear by now that Caitriona cannot survive on the Internet without her admin hat. This, coupled with the reemergence of TKers which until recently vanished into the woodwork, gives rise to the following hypothesis:

She basically wants to set up some perverse colony which she alone can control, and is using past friendships to satisfy this need.

I wouldn't be surprised if SC were trying to actively recruit more cultists to cut off family ties and give up all their e-karma to them.

Before attempting to contest this theory, ask yourself this: After all they've posted about TK and its denizens, do you really buy this complete 180 degree turnaround? If you do not, then consider the motives behind posting such a thing.

xxx

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If they're happy in their touchy-feely world (SC), I'm happy in my perhaps soon-to-be-abandoned spam-congested world (TK).

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Peter over on SC said:
You're so right Cait.

We could even let the aggregate regard of the average TKer for those who post here inspire an SC creedo,

"Shattered Corpse: The few, the proud, the cockslapped."

I'd take credit for the phrase myself, but sooner or later it's origin would be traced back to Jenna and crew, so best to give credit where credit is due now - before you have T-Shirts printed.
Too bad Peter's so easily offended he's a good guy but the post does serve as a good example of the kind of attitude you can see boiling under the surface over there.

I don't think Cait has the same level of bitterness towards TK that her membership does but unfortunately for her she doesn't have anywhere else to get members from except for TK and EI. EIers will already hate us for the path we took their board down (month long registrations lol) and TKers aren't gonna be interested in the board except for the Tea Room crowd who has been picked on fairly often.

I doubt Cait had designed the board as a haven from big bad TK but thats just sort of what fell into her lap.

VKD

Banned
that 'Cockslapped' comment clearly cut to the bone.....:D

Tyrant

TK and SC remain fast friends, and mm can attest to our continuing friendship.
Well I'm sure the SC members could pull some strings to make sure something like that doesn't make QOTW again.

Tyrant

Caitriona said:
darthsikle said:
Cait:

Then why isn't messenger allowed in?

Messenger isn't TK. Messenger is Messenger, a person who posts at TK. Liking TK and not letting Messenger post here are unrelated... and you know it.

But I still like you no matter how confused you get sometimes.
TK and SC remain fast friends, and mm can attest to our continuing friendship.

What is TK? Do they organize play dates for the software or something?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The actual reasons for the previous administrations shunning and running from TK were due to a more than a few complex factors that were not all made public on board. There were major differences in opinion going on behind the scenes with ego's clashing left and right, and what can only be described as a complete power-trip issue as TK become the rulers vs the ruled. Some of us took issue with this. Most just laid petals at their feet while they kicked TK in the teeth over and over again.

TK is not responsible for the bitter taste left in their mouths. It was their own expectations and desperate attempts to create something in their image, and the wish they had to reign supreme over the little subjects of TK. If you recall the huge amount of posters who kissed ass and applauded the previous administrations every move whilst TK was all but run into the ground and shoved in peoples faces with pink ribbons fastened for effect you will understand what SC really represents.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Huh? Unless you give specific examples no one has any idea what you're fucking talking about.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, what the fuck Darth?

VKD

Banned
Mentalist said:
The actual reasons for the previous administrations shunning and running from TK were due to a more than a few complex factors that were not all made public on board. There were major differences in opinion going on behind the scenes with ego's clashing left and right, and what can only be described as a complete power-trip issue as TK become the rulers vs the ruled. Some of us took issue with this. Most just laid petals at their feet while they kicked TK in the teeth over and over again.

TK is not responsible for the bitter taste left in their mouths. It was their own expectations and desperate attempts to create something in their image, and the wish they had to reign supreme over the little subjects of TK. If you recall the huge amount of posters who kissed ass and applauded the previous administrations every move whilst TK was all but run into the ground and shoved in peoples faces with pink ribbons fastened for effect you will understand what SC really represents.

true, but it's a bit hard for you to talk about egos when you have a huge, swirling 'ADMINISTRATOR' logo under your name... :D

jack

Yeah, but Menty's big ego is cool. He's not a fuckhead.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Everybody's playin' the game,
But nobody's rules are the same.
Nobody's on nobody's side..."

Nobody's Side--- Chess

Tyrant

A_Real_Prick666 said:
maybe prisoner exchanges
I'm quite content with keeping their dignity in chains.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
To who exactly? -- Oh that's right, nobody you fucking jumped up clown. We have no dealings RW, so shut the fuck up chatting about things you have no knowledge of; you uneducated, retarded peon.

jack

Don't you love it when people who don't know you at all, have never met you and depend on the gossip of the hounds for their info spout horsehit like so many pre-pubescent pubic hairs?