"TK and SC remain fast friends"

Is it a requirement to be one-dimensional (as I have been accused of being, althought that was about smut and not web-sites) and only like ONE web-site or BBS?

"Freedom" too choose? Vote with your feet?

Meh.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
it's about loyalty, I think. When SC asshats start the dick waving it's a natural response to get irritated.

I didn't even care about, or really even know about SC til I was unbanned and they were in operation a few months. I didn't even know I was so reviled (BG, Cait, Hambil, Rommie SG, RuReddy, etc etc) until I was linked to all the venom.

I didn't really give a shit about it until they first made a point of telling me that I would never be accepted there even to just play the arcades, then continue to rub my face in it every chance they can.

Feels like they wanted to make an enemy of me, so they have. Big fucking deal. They'll never post a coherent thought here again, whether they think they will or not.

I'll make sure of that :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Internet drama? Unheard of!

jack

HEY MORRIGHAN, SPEAK UP BITCH! JUST DON'T LURK!

:::laughing:::

jack

Why are you still PINK, btw?

jack

OMG I just figured out what you meant :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Cranky Bastard said:
It's okay dear, really. Try not to stress yourself too much over stars. Life is still a happy place. Just step back from the edge.
lol. My dear, that would be lovely if the loss of pixelated stars were a true stress factor. I used to know these two women, Marilynn and Freida. They were both clients of an attorney I worked for a long time ago. Marilynn was truly rich - rich husband, housekeepers and cooks, belonged to a ton of clubs and had a wallet full of credit cards. She and her husband wanted to legally separate for awhile. They didn't want a divorce but in Texas there is no alimony except while the divorce is pending. So, they filed for a divorce they never intended to finalize. These were the kind of people it would take years to unravel their financial maze just to determine their true wealth. The temporary alimony agreement was very generous - he would pay all the bills and she would continue to run them up. Marilynn called me almost everyday crying and whining about the most bizarre things. Once, even, she threatened to kill herself because the maid had quit and she'd broken fingernails scrubbing the tub. Freida was just the opposite of Marilynn. She was so dumb she had a hard time holding a job at Dairy Queen. She was in her mid-20s and had 5 kids by an abusive drunken bastard of a husband. Finally, she'd had enough and filed for divorce, we were doing the work pro bono. He violated the restraining order against him, tracked her down and beat her up so bad he broke one of her arms, a leg and her jaw. One day while she was home alone, she had to go to the bathroom. She got herself up out of bed and went to the bathroom, and because of her condition, she tripped and fell through a window, adding another broken arm and lacerations to her problems. Then her house caught on fire, burned up everything she and her kids owned. Then she was told she had terminal cancer and died shortly thereafter. All that happened in less than 6 months. She never once complained, cried or whined. If she felt sorry for herself, she never let on. Whenever I spoke with her, she was in good spirits and even made fun of her situation. On the one hand was Marilynn. She had everything - smart, beautiful, rich, easy life - yet she was the most miserable person I've ever met. She was truly bereft of the ability to be happy. Freida, on the other hand, had worse than nothing - she had real problems - yet she strived to be happy regardless of whatever was handed to her. You may wonder why I've told you about these two women. I felt sorry for Marilynn.

jack

I adore you, Wheezie. In the most wonderful way. If I could take 1/10th of your mastery and fluency and depth of spirit and call it my own, I would be truly enriched.

That, and a lavender bubblebath with some champagne, would make for a great weekend.

Cranky Bastard

eloisel said:
lol. My dear, that would be lovely if the loss of pixelated stars were a true stress factor. I used to know these two women, Marilynn and Freida. They were both clients of an attorney I worked for a long time ago. Marilynn was truly rich - rich husband, housekeepers and cooks, belonged to a ton of clubs and had a wallet full of credit cards. She and her husband wanted to legally separate for awhile. They didn't want a divorce but in Texas there is no alimony except while the divorce is pending. So, they filed for a divorce they never intended to finalize. These were the kind of people it would take years to unravel their financial maze just to determine their true wealth. The temporary alimony agreement was very generous - he would pay all the bills and she would continue to run them up. Marilynn called me almost everyday crying and whining about the most bizarre things. Once, even, she threatened to kill herself because the maid had quit and she'd broken fingernails scrubbing the tub. Freida was just the opposite of Marilynn. She was so dumb she had a hard time holding a job at Dairy Queen. She was in her mid-20s and had 5 kids by an abusive drunken bastard of a husband. Finally, she'd had enough and filed for divorce, we were doing the work pro bono. He violated the restraining order against him, tracked her down and beat her up so bad he broke one of her arms, a leg and her jaw. One day while she was home alone, she had to go to the bathroom. She got herself up out of bed and went to the bathroom, and because of her condition, she tripped and fell through a window, adding another broken arm and lacerations to her problems. Then her house caught on fire, burned up everything she and her kids owned. Then she was told she had terminal cancer and died shortly thereafter. All that happened in less than 6 months. She never once complained, cried or whined. If she felt sorry for herself, she never let on. Whenever I spoke with her, she was in good spirits and even made fun of her situation. On the one hand was Marilynn. She had everything - smart, beautiful, rich, easy life - yet she was the most miserable person I've ever met. She was truly bereft of the ability to be happy. Freida, on the other hand, had worse than nothing - she had real problems - yet she strived to be happy regardless of whatever was handed to her. You may wonder why I've told you about these two women. I felt sorry for Marilynn.

:|

So you're Marilynn.

Cranky Bastard

I'm just kidding, dear. Don't go ballistic on me.

I think sometimes I'm toying with fire around her. :twisted:

jack

She can kick ass and take names, effortlessly.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ya'll are so cute. My ego loves being stroked.

Maylie

jack said:
it's about loyalty, I think. When SC asshats start the dick waving it's a natural response to get irritated.

I didn't even care about, or really even know about SC til I was unbanned and they were in operation a few months. I didn't even know I was so reviled (BG, Cait, Hambil, Rommie SG, RuReddy, etc etc) until I was linked to all the venom.

I didn't really give a shit about it until they first made a point of telling me that I would never be accepted there even to just play the arcades, then continue to rub my face in it every chance they can.

Feels like they wanted to make an enemy of me, so they have. Big fucking deal. They'll never post a coherent thought here again, whether they think they will or not.

I'll make sure of that :D

Oh jackie...name dropping is so easy.

Show me my links venom.
I've got to see this for myself.

Have a nice Thursday sweetie....

Maylie

jack Fuck you deeply in the neck, cunt

Awww thank you so much, I'm honored....

Links? And jackie, please feel free to add all my venom directly related towards you, from TK to the bunch....

I'll wait.....:)

Have a nice day dear!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
the "but hey" was because I never really worked out why people don't like you. I always thought your EI and TK posts were very entertaining - that's all I look for!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Ru's cool.

But, if we all got along together ALL the time, where would be the fun in that?

jack

RU is cool the way liquid nitrogen is cool.