"TK and SC remain fast friends"

Cranky Bastard

A euphemism for people who hate each other but find it expedient to claim friendship.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Family?

Cranky Bastard

happy0148.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
RuReddy said:
I don't like to be manipulated either. ;)

I know, foreplay is useless with you. Just straight slamfucking does the trick.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack said:
Yep, I do I think.

Three letters? R W C??
No - those days were pre-RWC. It was RobL, Coyote Ugly, GTC and Darthsickle. Once I got back over here, I took particular exception to CU calling women cunts and waylaid his butt. He let me pound on him for a few days til I got over being pissed. While I won't say we are friends now, I don't think of us as enemies either. I do admire his insight and his ability to put a certain spin on a current situation everyone is involved in that is dead on, even if it pisses everyone off. I also thought Gagh was someone else over on EI and neutral repped him all over TK until he politely informed me what a useless gesture that was. We had a verbal war that ended civilly and I've liked him ever since. In fact, Jack, you were quite vulgar to me at that time too, then we conversed a bit, and over time we've become quite fond of each other. RobL played along without a fuss with some very odd new year's eve photo manip's I posted of "him" - I quite like that about him, that he can play. Darth and I just drifted apart but I hold no grudges against him either. GTC, no matter what anybody says, anytime I've ever asked him a question, whether he hates me or not, he's always been polite and helpful.

So far as Messenger - I really don't dislike him. There was the war but that was playing. We've run afoul of each other on occasion but overall if there are hard feelings there, they would have to be his and he's not hounding me over them.

I know it hurts for trolls to be told they aren't such a bad sort, but really, the lot of TKers are actually fairly decent. They may like to play rough but generally can take what they dish out and don't potshot you while your hands are tied. Of course, there have been exceptions but they weren't trolls but outright shitasses.

I've known Ru for a long time, too, and I like her. She's a feisty girl. I was on my island during the time all the drama went down that has folks pissed at one another and other folks deserting to create a completely separate board. Personally, I'd like to see them come back. If it takes a little fire to burn off the mad, then so be it. This isn't the kind of board where everyone has to be touchy feely lovey dovey anyway. Let's just not do the kind of damage to each other that creates the Jillian's of the world, though, cause they tend to want to go to Austin when they are crazy and that is where I play in real life.

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
This isn't the kind of board where everyone has to be touchy feely lovey dovey anyway. Let's just not do the kind of damage to each other that creates the Jillian's of the world, though, cause they tend to want to go to Austin when they are crazy and that is where I play in real life.

Is that right eloisel. Here is a little something for YOU and YOUR crazy mental world in Austin.

Name a time, a place..............I will be there. I play in real life too........only I play the game better than any of you assholes could ever think about playing. If you don't believe me, ask Jack, Dawn, Mike, Jonathan.

or Steve for that matter.

So put your money where your fucking big mouth is and come out from behind your computer and say it to my face.

Rov_is_a_Fag

We can even put it on video for all of TK to witness. Hows about that eloisel???

I want an answer.

I will get one to.

I am sick of you and the perverted assholes who tried to make my life a living hell when I relocated 1000 miles away .......only to land in this GodForSaken Hellhole ..............to be tortured by you WHACKED out message board people who have tried to ruin my life, then tried to run a big game on me when I got here. Who are you?? THE BULLYDYKE?? YOU WORK FOR SANJAY???

NAME A TIME AND PLACE ELOSIEL. I WILL MEET YOU THERE.

JILLIANBACARDI

^^thats my real name, but I go by Debbie.

Rov_is_a_Fag

PERHAPS YOU ARE THE GAY GUY WHO IS BI?? The one I met at your birthday party with all your BullDyke lesbian friends. The first game your dumb slag of a sister tried to run on me.

You people are priceless.

Not only that, you are dumber than a box of rocks.

COME ON OUT ELOISEL. YOU TALK A BIG TALK..........NOW BACK IT UP. Or is Dawnee using your handle??

Ya feeling the heat Dawnee??? The Board of Realtors is just the beginning oh SLAG oh SLUT.

I would have NEVER hung with you. You are too cheap and common.

Rov_is_a_Fag

As for you Jack...............Jack Burden............you better hope I don't get to your wife. Christie.

It could throw a wrench in your "divorce" plans. Especially since your wife doesn't know you are having sex with that HOE, Hosemonster Coldwell Banker slag. Your wife is crazier than Dawn???? DAMN!!! now that has to be WHACK!

Dawn.........you are a poor excuse of a mother. Contributing to the deliquency of a minor. ie; smoking pot in front of your daughter who is under the age of 18, having sex with a married man in your apt when your daughter is in the next room. I'm sure you are the type of person who wonders why kids end up so screwed up.

Jonathan............. you shouldn't have listened to Dawn when she tried to run that High School game at the HoeDown club. You should have trusted your instincts.........I will give you this, you were the smartest one of the bunch. Hottest too!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
Sorry, Ru, not buying this. I'm your friend and Jack's friend too. I'll get in the middle to facilitate a reconciliation, but don't try to turn me against someone I really like, especially with bullshit.

uhh yeah....facilitate, negotiate, reconciliate.

TIME
PLACE

I'M IN AUSTIN
YOU ARE IN AUSTIN

NAME IT..............HERE ON THE BOARD COWARD.

I BET YOU NEVER DREAMED I WOULD POP UP WHILE YOU WERE OVER HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH. IF THESE PEOPLE ONLY KNEW HOW YOU REALLY ARE IN REAL LIFE.

IT AIN'T SO EASY TO RUN THE GAME WHEN YOU HAVE TO FACE SOMEONE........IS IT ELSOIEL.

POST IT ON THE BOARD. TIME, PLACE. DON'T GO INTO HIDING LIKE YOU ARE.

COWARD.

THAT IS HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE...............YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T RUN THIS STUFF IN REAL LIFE.

ESPECIALLY ON ME.

SISTA................SISTA

I LEARNED FROM THE SISTA'S............YOU DON'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THEM WHEN COMES TO DELIVERING A SMACKDOWN.

Rov_is_a_Fag

eloisel said:
In fact, Jack, you were quite vulgar to me at that time too, then we conversed a bit, and over time we've become quite fond of each other.

Yes.........Jack and I became quite fond of each other after my sister pulled his financials for me and I found out what his net worth is. $$$$$$$$$$

eloisel said:
Darth and I just drifted apart but I hold no grudges against him either.

Honey..........I have got news for you--DarthSikle wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole if he ever had the misfortune of meeting you. He is sharper than any guy I have met online. Not only is he intelligent........he has "street" smarts. That is why I will always be loyal to him, he is a brilliant TROLL like you would never be able to comprehend in that pea brain of yours.

eloisel said:
So far as Messenger - I really don't dislike him. There was the war but that was playing.
Here again.............you ain't got a clue slag. Messenger may be young, but the boy has more intelligence in his little finger than you could ever muster up in your entire life. He has integrity..........something that is foreign to you. He speaks the truth..............something you and your ilk wouldn't know the first thing about. YOU ARE TRASH. DIRTY WHITE TRASH.

eloisel said:
Trolls. They may like to play rough but generally can take what they dish out and don't potshot you while your hands are tied. Of course, there have been exceptions but they weren't trolls but outright shitasses.

Trolling is an art, something you do to have fun. People like you lie, steal, cheat, deceive.........cause trouble. People like you worship the almighty dollar..........that is your GOD and you will do whatever it takes to get it. You are a talentless, no-good, lying, dirty-whore. Then you had the nerve to bring this crap into real life for me and continue to run your dirty whore game. I gave this time so that I would make a rational decision about what I am going to do about you. You profited from my misfortune, you had no qualms about doing it, you ran a game on everyone including yourself. You think you are something..............you are NOTHING. When I am finished with you will wish you had never tried to screw me over the way you did. You are a malicious piece of shit for a human being.

eloisel said:
Let's just not do the kind of damage to each other that creates the Jillian's of the world, though, cause they tend to want to go to Austin when they are crazy and that is where I play in real life.

Guess why I moved to Austin???? Because a slag realtor named Dawn Brown manipulated circumstances to her benefit. My initial realtor was MaryB, Dawn told MaryB she knew me, was my friend so she wanted to take over my relocation efforts. I never even considered Austin..........I had checked this city off my list, there were several other cities in Texas I was more interested in but Dawn kept negging all of them and talked me into moving here. I kept all of our coorespondence thank God. And here you are.........on this board acting like.......I am so wonderful, I am justifying to all of you how great I am. Praise me.

I have news for you BITCH.............you are the one person who is going down. COUNT ON IT YOU MONEY GRUBBING CRIMINAL.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hello, RIAF. I'll be at the Omni downtown in May. Meet me at the bar. I'll be the good looking old lady. Who will you be?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
wheezie said:
In fact, Jack, you were quite vulgar to me at that time too

I know, I'm vulgar to everyone. It's my way of "seeing" people actually, and works pretty well as a barometer.

Cranky Bastard

eloisel said:
blah blah blah fucking blah blah... calling women cunts and blah blah blabh fucking yakkity yak blah blah

So far as Messenger blah blah.. if there are hard feelings there, they would have to be his and blah yak flap

Messenger has "hard" feelings for Eloisel!
tongue0007.gif

Maylie

eloisel said:
No - those days were pre-RWC. It was RobL, Coyote Ugly, GTC and Darthsickle. Once I got back over here, I took particular exception to CU calling women cunts and waylaid his butt. He let me pound on him for a few days til I got over being pissed. While I won't say we are friends now, I don't think of us as enemies either. I do admire his insight and his ability to put a certain spin on a current situation everyone is involved in that is dead on, even if it pisses everyone off. I also thought Gagh was someone else over on EI and neutral repped him all over TK until he politely informed me what a useless gesture that was. We had a verbal war that ended civilly and I've liked him ever since. In fact, Jack, you were quite vulgar to me at that time too, then we conversed a bit, and over time we've become quite fond of each other. RobL played along without a fuss with some very odd new year's eve photo manip's I posted of "him" - I quite like that about him, that he can play. Darth and I just drifted apart but I hold no grudges against him either. GTC, no matter what anybody says, anytime I've ever asked him a question, whether he hates me or not, he's always been polite and helpful.

So far as Messenger - I really don't dislike him. There was the war but that was playing. We've run afoul of each other on occasion but overall if there are hard feelings there, they would have to be his and he's not hounding me over them.

I know it hurts for trolls to be told they aren't such a bad sort, but really, the lot of TKers are actually fairly decent. They may like to play rough but generally can take what they dish out and don't potshot you while your hands are tied. Of course, there have been exceptions but they weren't trolls but outright shitasses.

I've known Ru for a long time, too, and I like her. She's a feisty girl. I was on my island during the time all the drama went down that has folks pissed at one another and other folks deserting to create a completely separate board. Personally, I'd like to see them come back. If it takes a little fire to burn off the mad, then so be it. This isn't the kind of board where everyone has to be touchy feely lovey dovey anyway. Let's just not do the kind of damage to each other that creates the Jillian's of the world, though, cause they tend to want to go to Austin when they are crazy and that is where I play in real life.

Ahhh the 4 horsemen... I still refer to them as such....

Good post !! Your smarts and sharp wit keep you posting here...;)

'Feisty' I like that, thanks eloisel....:D

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Oh, goodie.

Someone forgot to spray for Jillian this month.
Noooo.gif