"TK and SC remain fast friends"

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Cranky Bastard said:
Fine you might not be talking about Eloisel, but I am. What with her and her sicko-muslim attraction to the under-age 20-year old down at the drive-thru store...

Scandalous!
Lol. I can't help it that the young man is cute, cute, cute and he messes with my hormones. He isn't under 20 - he's under 30. I do not - and I repeat this - DO NOT mess with jailbait. Just so's you'll know, I don't mess with married men either, but I find married men that adore their wives very, very attractive. I like smart guys, regardless their age or ethnicity, and men that look nice in a suit. Basically, I like most guys. Most guys are pretty cool.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
RuReddy said:
Oh my goodness......I don't think Eloisel is going to like what you have said about her..I don't think she is a pedophile do you?

or anyone else that posted on this thread...
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71883
Sorry, Ru, not buying this. I'm your friend and Jack's friend too. I'll get in the middle to facilitate a reconciliation, but don't try to turn me against someone I really like, especially with bullshit.

Cranky Bastard

eloisel said:
Lol. I can't help it that the young man is cute, cute, cute and he messes with my hormones. He isn't under 20 - he's under 30. I do not - and I repeat this - DO NOT mess with jailbait.

Awww you're blushing.

Hussy.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
jack said:
LOL they're probably sharing her.

OMG, a twisted menage a trois!

FUCKING PERVS

Me and messenger are in all out war!!!

Or aren't you buying that?

:)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You guys are more twisted than I am, I am discovering.

Maylie

eloisel said:
Sorry, Ru, not buying this. I'm your friend and Jack's friend too. I'll get in the middle to facilitate a reconciliation, but don't try to turn me against someone I really like, especially with bullshit.

Sorry, Eloisel, I wasn't selling....Notice, jack selling his lovely pile of pedophile bullsh*t?

Not necessary to facilitate a reconciliation on my part, I've said more than once on this board, I don't have a problem with jack.

post # 68 reply to jack
01-25-2007, 02:26 PM
jackie dear.... you have no valid reason to be on the attack.....you can't and won't find one single post from my history to back up your accusation. I've never said anything unkind to you, live with it sweetheart.

post # 76 reply to jack
01-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Quit yer whining and blaming me for your discourse with Shatna. The conversations we had were short and sweet, your battle with him is long and drawn out over years, having nothing to do with me!

I base my opinion of you on our direct interactions. I don't have a problem you.

He makes me laugh and thats why I like him.

However he has an ever changing axe to grind with me.

PM me when you get some answers as to what his problem is....we'll take this off the board. ;)

jack

Suck it, bitch.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The first time I came to TK was to collect rememberances for a sympathy card for the husband of a poster I knew from another board. Does anyone remember when I returned to TK the 2nd time, or why I was so freaking pissed off when I showed up over here?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My apologies. I'm pissed, premenopausal and PMSing at the moment. I'm going into my room now, shutting the door, and petting my cat until it passes.

The phrase "Fast Friends" always makes me think of some parish priest mixing super-glue into the KY Jelly....

-SB

Maylie

eloisel said:
My apologies. I'm pissed, premenopausal and PMSing at the moment. I'm going into my room now, shutting the door, and petting my cat until it passes.

Sorry to hear this..:(

Hope your back on the fast track soon..:D

Tyrant

eloisel said:
Fuck off.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
RuReddy: bet its in interesting story
Some posters were trying to manipulate me. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.

jack

eloisel said:
The first time I came to TK was to collect rememberances for a sympathy card for the husband of a poster I knew from another board. Does anyone remember when I returned to TK the 2nd time, or why I was so freaking pissed off when I showed up over here?

Yep, I do I think.

Three letters? R W C??

jack

eloisel said:

The idea of you petting your pussy is delightful.

jack

I just want to say in the middle of all this, that using Eloisel to bolster your argument was a cheap shot, Ru.

Think of it this way. Messenger is one of my mates here. I respect and care about him despite my intense disagreement with some of his opinions and rhetoric. Messenger and Eloisel do not get along, yet neither of them drag me into their bullshit to validate their opinion. Eloisel is one of my mostest favoritest posters in the universe. Their animosity does not affect my interaction with either of them one iota.

Maybe you should reconsider your rhetoric, since you don't have a "problem" with me. Take responsibility for the fact that you're a weasel cunt, and not to be trusted, and we'll move along.

Cranky Bastard

jack said:
Eloisel is one of my mostest favoritest posters in the universe.

You're beggin'. She has her eyes on an adolescent Paki.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
What exactly ARE "fast friends," anyway?