Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TKer I would like to meet the most in real life is:

Say, why don't we have a TK Convention? Then no one is left out and everyone gets to meet everyone else. Yes, even Luci because I figure we could get him drunk, dress him like a $2.00 lady of the pavement and drop him off at a biker bar on new recruit night. I have to admit, I'd feel sorry for him. I'm too kind hearted. I'd at least make sure his make up complimented his skin tones.

SilentBtViolent said:
Yeah I actually had this plan to pay Bronson Pinchot two grand to show up as me.

Bronson Pinchot is a wimpy, weepy pervert who likes touching the bitches inappropriately even when told not to or else. Not a very bright individual I daresay.

Enkephalen said:
Say, why don't we have a TK Convention? Then no one is left out and everyone gets to meet everyone else. Yes, even Luci because I figure we could get him drunk, dress him like a $2.00 lady of the pavement and drop him off at a biker bar on new recruit night. I have to admit, I'd feel sorry for him. I'm too kind hearted. I'd at least make sure his make up complimented his skin tones.

Aw, someone loves me. So sweet. You would feel sorry for me? Awww. I am so touched. *wipes a tear from the corner of my eye*

I realized why I don't have any recent pictures of me; it's because I'm always the one taking the pictures of my wife and son. Well, that, and there's no room on the memory sticks after taking like 500 pics of the boy:

scottsmile4pc.jpg

my.php

my.php