Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TKer I would like to meet the most in real life is:

SaintLucifer said:
Wow. Moron has never heard of liquid soap. Whew. I guess the wonderful USA is a little behind the times in consumer goods.

Liquid soap is drying.

applause.gif

SaintLucifer said:
Wow. Moron has never heard of liquid soap. Whew. I guess the wonderful USA is a little behind the times in consumer goods.

If you tried to use liquid soap you'd completely disappear. Don't you know that shit is anti-bacterial? I recommend you scrub away at your tender spots with Lava. That pumice should take a few layers of Dick off you...

SaintLucifer said:
Let me get this straight. Shampoo is not drying but liquid soap is yet they are basically similar products??????

Oh God, this is just moron on a level never seen before at TK.

How many fucking times a day do you wash your hands you filthy slob?! Even if shampoo contained the exact same ingredients as liquid soap you wash your hair once a day, maybe twice. A person with any kind of hygiene regime certainly washes their hands more than that. Three times a day before meals at least. And if you expect me to believe you wash your hair as much or more than you wash your hands then you're a bigger fucking idiot than I had you pinned for to begin with.

As if there was any doubt, you've now made it proof positive that you are a dirty disgusting pig. I seriously feel ill.

I'm trying him on ignore for a while. I'll let you know if it makes a difference whether his posts are visible or not.

(ALthough everyone quoting them in their posts isn't helping) ;)

SaintLucifer said:
That is a typo, not spelling error my dear child and I NEVER claimed to be a member of MENSA. One fool in here did make such a claim and I refuted it. You do understand what a typo is yes? I have no doubt I type perhaps 100 times faster than you do. I have absolutely no doubt I am the fastest typist on this site. One with my great speed is bound to make one error in a million, especially since I alone do more typing in one day than all of you combined do in a week. Trust me on this dear sweet little child.

You're most certainly not a member of Mensa.

Now let's see if the genius catches his mistake. And I don't care who said it first.

Oh and genius, my brother is a member of Mensa.

Wow, nobody wants to meet me........oh well....i'm not that cool anyways.

LC
John Ford
LG....to show her how cool I really am
Wacky
Menty
Sardy
and that's all I can think of at the moment.

oh and Tasvir......just so we can say nigger together.

Enkephalen said:
Yes, but TK won't allow me to post it animated. CWAP!! I post it on another forum I belong to and it is animated. There is a droplet of water that cascades down the leaves and plonks the frong between the eyes as it flinches.

I'll donate the points to you so you can have that ability. Keep in mind the gif has to be uder 16.1kb

I have grown to enjoy hearing from a few of you on this board, but probably my favorite phone call came from Donovan because of the alcohol involved. Pretty wierd conversation, and not at all what I expected... I doubt Donovan even remembers it...

SaintLucifer said:
You are listening to your heart which tells you my cock is what you need in your mouth.
LOL No thanks...I've already had a bite size tootsie roll today. But thanks for thinkin' of me.

Mandi said:
Wow, nobody wants to meet me........oh well....i'm not that cool anyways.

I would'a, but I've already met you. Same with BG.

oh and Tasvir......just so we can say nigger together.

Well, you'd need quite a few TKers for that. Preferably all jumping up and down while yelling it.

I would like to meet these TK'ers first,

Eloisel
Enkephalen
Darth
RobL
CU & Blondie
Cow

Then move on to the many other members
I find very interesting....8)

Friday said:
What are you applauding for? :P

That's my vote for the "Aw look, the retard convinced someone to type up a post for it again." smiley. Lucy seems to have been having a run of good luck convincing his caretakers to translate his grunts and squeaks into posts, so he gets the smiley.