Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TKer I would like to meet the most in real life is:

SilentBtViolent said:
I would like to meet nearly everyone, to be perfectly honest.

You are, by and large, very interesting personas -- it's probably the case that interesting people lie behind them.

Of course YOU would find such individuals to be 'interesting'. I bet you never venture outside of mommy and daddy's basement. Therefore to one such as yourself, ANYONE would be deemed an 'interesting' person.

Dark Link said:
Doh, knew I forgot to add someone on there.

Definetly have to have Peter Octavian and Rommie on there for intelligent conversation

*ROTFLMAO @ 'intelligent conversation on the part of PETEROCTAVIAN'* :laugh: He talks? He spends so much time sucking Admin cock to ensure my avatar gets changed, then posts a pic of that new avatar I have no idea where he finds time to talk. I do admire his persistence though. Perhaps it is possible I should like to meet him. I love ambition and individuals not afraid to dig in and work hard. PETEROCTAVIAN works very hard at being an idiot. Intriguing indeed.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO @ 'intelligent conversation on the part of PETEROCTAVIAN'* :laugh: He talks? He spends so much time sucking Admin cock to ensure my avatar gets changed, then posts a pic of that new avatar I have no idea where he finds time to talk. I do admire his persistence though. Perhaps it is possible I should like to meet him. I love ambition and individuals not afraid to dig in and work hard. PETEROCTAVIAN works very hard at being an idiot. Intriguing indeed.
Shut up.

SaintLucifer said:
Of course YOU would find such individuals to be 'interesting'. I bet you never venture outside of mommy and daddy's basement. Therefore to one such as yourself, ANYONE would be deemed an 'interesting' person.

Just wow.

Morrhigan said:
^Either SaintLucifer has just outed himself as a CoyoteUgly dual, or CU has an imitator. :roll:

Great. Another dumbass cunt broad. Are women born stupid or do they simply become stupid as they age? Females need to learn they serve only two purposes: to shut the fuck up and clean our homes and to be our bitches in bed whilst we fuck their goddamn brains out until their usefullness is worn out.

You are persistently condescending and stupid at the same time. Doesn't that spell check feature work for you stupid fucks who can't read??

SilentBtViolent said:
You are persistently condescending and stupid at the same time. Doesn't that spell check feature work for you stupid fucks who can't read??

Who might you be addressing? Surely not I for my spelling is perfect and 'stupid' is not how others describe me. I surmise that you address all with the exception of myself. Natch.

SilentBtViolent said:
Ridiculous. Is this a BlindGroping dual? Wasn't he the one who claimed to be a MENSA member but was stupid as fuck?

That is a typo, not spelling error my dear child and I NEVER claimed to be a member of MENSA. One fool in here did make such a claim and I refuted it. You do understand what a typo is yes? I have no doubt I type perhaps 100 times faster than you do. I have absolutely no doubt I am the fastest typist on this site. One with my great speed is bound to make one error in a million, especially since I alone do more typing in one day than all of you combined do in a week. Trust me on this dear sweet little child.

SaintLucifer said:
Who might you be addressing? Surely not I for my spelling is perfect and 'stupid' is not how others describe me. I surmise that you address all with the exception of myself. Natch.

Then allow me to clarify for you -- your vocabulary may be excellent, but your intellect is lukewarm at best. Your best posts are like Hollywood Western gold-town storefronts -- mere facades with nothing behind them but dirt and hot air.

You... are... stupid.

The Question said:
Then allow me to clarify for you -- your vocabulary may be excellent, but your intellect is lukewarm at best. Your best posts are like Hollywood Western gold-town storefronts -- mere facades with nothing behind them but dirt and hot air.

You... are... stupid.

Excellent vocabulary = stupid. Gotcha.

Really actually meet? Number_6 and Love Child.

Maybe Hambil and Morrhigan, simply because they live right around here somewhere. <The two of you should do a little checking and see if you know me IRL.>

Otherwise, I would be interested in meeting all of you, but not necessarily the other way around. Would that be stalking? I don't know. I *do* know that if there was a meet-up (ha!) I'd probably sit in the corner ripping my napkin into itty-bitty pieces and pretend that I was just there, and not introduce myself.

Gonad said:
Really actually meet? Number_6 and Love Child.

Maybe Hambil and Morrhigan, simply because they live right around here somewhere. <The two of you should do a little checking and see if you know me IRL.>

Otherwise, I would be interested in meeting all of you, but not necessarily the other way around. Would that be stalking? I don't know. I *do* know that if there was a meet-up (ha!) I'd probably sit in the corner ripping my napkin into itty-bitty pieces and pretend that I was just there, and not introduce myself.

*looks at you with recognition as I scratch one of my gonads* Hmm. I know GONAD from somewhere. *leans back as LAKERGIRL sucks my gonad* Damn, I cannot quite place you but... *soaps my gonads as I shower* somewhere...

SaintLucifer said:
*looks at you with recognition as I scratch one of my gonads* Hmm. I know GONAD from somewhere. *leans back as LAKERGIRL sucks my gonad* Damn, I cannot quite place you but... *soaps my gonads as I shower* somewhere...

largeflagofcanada9ma.gif

Soap? That is so drying. If I were washing my genitals I would use a moisturizing shampoo.

Gonad said:
Soap? That is so drying. If I were washing my genitals I would use a moisturizing shampoo.

Wow. Moron has never heard of liquid soap. Whew. I guess the wonderful USA is a little behind the times in consumer goods.

My list, in no particular order:

Love Child
TQ
Peter Octavian (because I still think he's a good guy, even tho he still thinks ill of me)
Laker_Girl
BDM
Menty
Eggs and Sardy (I envision us kickin' it in a great NY jazz club)
Ishcabittle
Number_6 (actually, I'd love to take one of his classes...could you just imagine how that would go?!) :D

And Gonad...because he's funny. :)