Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TKer I would like to meet the most in real life is:

Lets see, someone else posts from the phoenix/tempe area...

No particular order,
CU and Blondie- I can cook a rabbit
Morrighan and Hambil- Pacific Northwest people that I'd probably get along with. (go down to the Seattle side of the Aurora street bridge, there is a company called AAA Fire and Safety. My older brother is usually the guy behind the first counter: Jason. We don't look that much alike. Tell him his Arizona brother says Hi.)
Curiousa2z- Good conversation, food, snow bunny.
Mentalist- Greece.
Sadistic Bastard- gotta see you work.
Cinch- gotta see you BE worked.
TQ- Oh, wait....
MissManners- Because she's the Queen
Henoch- Because he's the Queen
Number_6- the mind, man. The mind. Philosophical discussion?
L_G- because I want to decerne the truth.
Peter O- I want to know what TQ' says about your voice.
Caitronia- A woman that writes like that has got something going....
Ice-angel- hardcore sweetness Duh.
Kerb-Crawler- You gave me a new word.
Tasvir- So we can yell Mutha-Fucha together.

And any women that want to meet up.
Or smart people in general.

I may have forgotten people.
Duals! want to meet duals without their parent!

Ummmm, this is it except I cuss more in person.

I really am like this but I have a nice voice so it's comes off sweeter.

Blindgroping said:
I ment the primadonna Conceatedness.

Pardon my spelling.

You think I'm a conceted primadonna? Hm, interesting. I tell the truth, people really do tell me that I'm beautiful all the time. I don't reply, "I know." I thank them because that is so sweet. Maybe I am to some and not to others, no big deal to me. The people that really count to me think I'm pretty but more importantly think I'm beautiful on the inside and that's all that really matters. If I burned up tomorrow I'm sure that those I love wouldn't love me any less.

As for being a primadonna, apparently you missed the post where I talked about moving my entire apartment by myself with a little help from my mom and a friend. Does that sound like a primadonna to you?

:bigass:

You'd like me in person.

~thunks head on desk a few times~

No, no, no.
not what I ment.

Ow.

I speak oddly, so what a lot of people think I'm saying I'm not.
I ment something slightly different. Or rather, I was reffering to something different.

So I'll let this be for now.

~wonders off for a shot of Aquivit~

I wasn't mad or anything so don't think that. I've spoken with TQ on the phone before, he can tell you what I'm like. I'm very sarcastic, I try to make people laugh but in general I am a nice person. I don't kick puppies or tell homeless people that ask me for money to get a job. I'm not sweet, just nice. I'm very matter of fact and honest, even about myself. I do cuss a lot though but not loudly in public or anything and I'm not a know-it-all, I hate know-it-alls.

That's about it. Do you want to know bad stuff about me?

Blindgroping said:
~thunks head on desk a few times~

No, no, no.
not what I ment.

Ow.

I speak oddly, so what a lot of people think I'm saying I'm not.
I ment something slightly different. Or rather, I was reffering to something different.

So I'll let this be for now.

~wonders off for a shot of Aquivit~

See? You should have just asked to see her breasts. Much easier. :D

Laker_Girl said:
Noooo, oh stop!

Why does your location say Phoenix, AZ? I thought you lived in OR?

Becuase i've been back in AZ for two weeks as of yesterday:bigass: I got to see TQ and BG last saturday :bigass:

Very cool then and much luck with that. And yes, do quit smoking, might make you look older now but you won't like how old it makes you look later. :)

Thanks....yes I need to quit....it's amazing how much a year I end up spending on the stupid things....*shakes her head*