To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just shut the fuck up CeeJay.

:bigass:

jack

Spamming your own thread already?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!​

I've been invited to your forum via: The Question: Formally known as The Saint, The Highwayman, John, Daniel, ass licker)...Don't know his handle there.

Questions I'd like answered before I completed my registration, HOLLA BACK Wordforge members..Troll Kingdom members (Bickendan, Cait, missmanners, Ancalagon, ed269, Faceman, Cocophony, Mirah, jack, Lanzman, Grandtheftcow) your input is not wanted at this time...What type of forum is this? (1.) Funny Book Forum (Comicon) (2.) Star Trek/Star Wars Forum (ASVS)? A troll forum (Troll Kingdom)? Amature cartoon type establishment (Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Danny Hellman, Joe Kletz, Tony Millionaire, Mark Matzell, Hunter X)? Was Wordforge, formally known as TrollVhalla?

jack

Did you register yet?

If not, Maybe you should shut the fuck up, CeeJay.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, hell.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

1710767f5bf9c718c8517789c1c6fd54.png

"Please, Wordforge Hivemind! Please tell me what to think!"

Holy shit, am I ever looking forward to seeing Shitfoot and Wrodfrodge mutually annihilate.

jack

Don't hold your breath. This is just another troll thread by CeeJay.

You'll notice he still hasn't registered, or even gone over to look at the board.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My word is bond! I will join Wordforge when I get what I requested...I need a member of Wordforge other than a known member posting there via Troll Kingdom...Is Tukerfan or Diacanu available?

Registered Members

Click Here For Full Story[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
They'll never let you join, dumbass. WF doesn't allow black members.

Who says I will be joining as BLACKFOOT or CeeJay dumbass. Did it ever occurred to you squares, I registered already...Check the membership list, I have an account there, I forgot my password and email account...So my next account, will be a classic white boy style account, faking like I'm part of the KKK...Then break those fake ass racist mothafuckas off with some ghetto, black hood gangster shit. Wordforge, I'm coming. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Don't hold your breath. This is just another troll thread by CeeJay.

You'll notice he still hasn't registered, or even gone over to look at the board.

Is this a troll thread? The troll is I'm trolling YOU...Like always, you will always post on MY thread. Your last post was 11: 26 p.m. yesterday...Usually your old ass be sleep by 9:00 p.m...I own you!..Betcha Venooker or his sock reply to this post in lest than 5 minutes.:bigass:

jack

Is this a troll thread? The troll is I'm trolling YOU...Like always, you will always post on MY thread. Your last post was 11: 26 p.m. yesterday...Usually your old ass be sleep by 9:00 p.m...I own you!..Betcha Venooker or his sock reply to this post in lest than 5 minutes.:bigass:

Like I've been saying, this is a repitition of every fake thread you've ever made. "I have an account there already, but I forgot my password and login".

Bullshit, you're a liar. Everone else in this thread however can and already posts there.

You're not trolling me, you're trolling yourself. This thread, just like you is fake.

Did you register yet? If not

Then shut the fuck up, CeeJay :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

He's coming Wordforge!

pervert-jerk-off.gif

jack

Betcha Venooker reply to this post in lest than 5 minutes

Guess you lost that bet then, eh?

Did you register yet?