To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:

I knew I smelled cupcakeer.

The reason Dirk doesn't post at TK, is because I called his half Mexican punk ass out on his cupcakeer racist bullshit at TK...¿Cómo te va Dirk Funk? ¿Disfrutaste de tu ¿Burrito hoy?...I'm the reason why ... ASVS forum is DEAD...¡Yo! ¡Khas! ¿Cómo funciona mi ni?¿Sabor a polla en la parte posterior de tu garganta?, BITCH...Guess you liked old dick (Venooker), better than younger dick (CeeJay). HOLLA BLACK, México Frank Carrerra, solías ser MI amigo, ahora actúas como si no me debieras. HOLLA BLACK, México Frank Carrerra, solías ser MI amigo, ahora actúas como si no me debieras.

StarMan™

Fuck you MODMAN/Starman.

Hey that reminds me - I promised you an avatar. About time I delivered. Still haven't bothered to reinstall photoshop so it'll be a quick MS Paint job, I'm afraid.

DBB.jpg

For your new WordForge venture.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If decide to register as BLACKFOOT will I get in? Multiple TK members say WORDFORGE won't let my BLACK/cupcakea ass be excepted. So I'm calling Bickendan on my status on this matter...Bick, will you promise to except my registration when I come?...jack, Loktar, and The Question already excepted my request to join your board.

Blackfoot, 4 October 2022: You're trying to troll me again "Bick". That's not a good move friend.

^^Bickendan signature at Troll Kingdom ^^: By CeeJay: formally known as BLACKFOOT, whose about to register/or already has a account at WORDFORGE. It'sYo Bick! Don't make me punk you out like I did our friend Dirk Funk/Khas at ASVS. On that thread a got 1K messages and 13K+ views.

Shrimp Shrimpin GIF - Shrimp Shrimpin Pimp GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And now.... my work on this thread is done :bigass:

Synaesthesia

this thread makes me wanna cum over and over again.

From what I remember it took you over a half hour just to stroke it to a half erection, unless there was a naked guy around.

Then you'd get "hard as steel" in a second. Now you know why his nickname was "faggy bottom". He's a Faggot Bottom.

He loves the cock.

:bigass:

jack

The reason Dirk doesn't post at TK, is because I called his half Mexican punk ass out on his cupcakeer racist bullshit at TK.
:bigass: You never fail to show how easily you are self owned. You mad bro?

jack

So did you register yet?

If not, shut the fuck up CeeJay.

jack

Selfie of CeeJay having sum buffamo chiggums

dda639a7-39fd-4c86-a8af-3c4519e9140f.png