To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

Oerdin

I had to Google what "chiggums" was. I had never heard that one before. Where do people come up with this stuff?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's ebonics. That's how peeps like Chuckie say "buffalo chicken"

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
I had to Google what "chiggums" was. I had never heard that one before. Where do people come up with this stuff?
What, 'buffamo chiggumz'? Based on the context, it seems to be an "ebonics-ized" phonetic spelling of, 'buffalo chicken'.

Ex.: "Yiiih, I b up in yuh tryna gits me summa dem buffamo chiggumz!"

jack

Don't make me punk you out like I did our friend Dirk Funk/Khas at ASVS. On that thread a got 1K messages and 13K+ views.

What bullshit. You didn't punk out Dirk, I punked you out and you ate my ass page after page. You didn't "get 1k messages," 850 of them were mine. That thread got legs after I started punking you out, little bitch.

You may have started that thread, but that's ALL you did. That was my thread after the 10th post. All you could do was keep up and get punked/owned/bitchslapped/assfucked. I even got you to use your dual to start another thread, and bitch slapped you there as well.

You got your ass beat totally in that thread, which is why you stopped bumping it.

Just like what's happening here, PUNK.

Last edited:

jack

jack

Betcha can't eat jus' one of dem.

fbdc3ed8-4948-4218-b62e-01f9712c9532.png

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WORDFORGE. Here's a lol something- something I've accomplished since I've been a member of Troll Kingdom.

Fan Boy Forum - Global Moderator (Joined: 6/5/03), as Blackfoot.
Team Mullet HQ - Global Moderator (Joined: 9/18/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The BullPen - Joined: 9/19/03), as BLACKFOOT. I was a Global Moderator.
The Kingdom - (Joined: 9/24/03), as BLACKFOOT...I trolled jack's Kingdom board and caused Steve Bissetter to leave which led to the board being shut down. jack never forgiven me
Troll Kingdom - Moderator of Wax My Hummer (Joined: Jun 17, 2006).
ASVS - Moderated 2 forums - (BLACKFOOTS Sports Forum and The Briggs)
Spin-Flippery - Co-Moderated The Sports Forum with Donavan and Derschocka.

Synaesthesia

Can you imagine? He thinks WF is lurking this thread. BTW I was there for most of those "events"

None of them ever happened. Well maybe in his mind. For Example "The Kingdom" didn't start til late 2005 and he was never part of it.

Just like "Wax My Hummer" never existed. Do you see it in Archives? NOPE :D

It's just a failed troll.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WORDFORGE. Here's a lol something- something I've accomplished since I've been a member of Troll Kingdom.

Fan Boy Forum - Global Moderator (Joined: 6/5/03), as Blackfoot.
Team Mullet HQ - Global Moderator (Joined: 9/18/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The BullPen - Joined: 9/19/03), as BLACKFOOT. I was a Global Moderator.
The Kingdom - (Joined: 9/24/03), as BLACKFOOT...I trolled jack's Kingdom board and caused Steve Bissetter to leave which led to the board being shut down. jack never forgiven me
Troll Kingdom - Moderator of Wax My Hummer (Joined: Jun 17, 2006).
ASVS - Moderated 2 forums - (BLACKFOOTS Sports Forum and The Briggs)
Spin-Flippery - Co-Moderated The Sports Forum with Donavan and Derschocka.

Those are just a few forums I've been too. Fan Boy Forum, Team Mullet HQ, The Kingdom, The BullPen and SpinFlippery doesn't exist anymore. I OWN them. all...ASVS, is pretty much inactive, I'm in negotiations to buy that shithole. Khas/Dirk Funk account is deactivated as my takeover is pending...When I get to Wordforge, I'ma turn that those mothafuckas ASS'ES OUT.

And Another Thang

I OWN Rick Veitech's and Steve Bissette's Comicon Message Board also. In the end I'll own Wordforge. Until then HOLLA BLACK

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can you imagine? He thinks WF is lurking this thread. BTW I was there for most of those "events"

None of them ever happened. Well maybe in his mind. For Example "The Kingdom" didn't start til late 2005 and he was never part of it.

Just like "Wax My Hummer" never existed. Do you see it in Archives? NOPE :D

It's just a failed troll.

Yeah right, I'm not jack...The Synaesthesia account wasn't around for years. From December 13, 2007 thru March 7, 2022 you wasn't here. Explain that, I'm not jack.:bigass:

Synaesthesia, I'm not jack
Date registered: December 13, 2007
Date Returned: March 7, 2022

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
They won't approve him. Because he's... he's... he's... he's blick.

Pff. You think we're racists here, they're never gonna let you join. :)

Then why did you invite me? Why did Venooker make a introductory thread at Wordforge about me coming?...I see the activity has tripled since I announced that I planned to join Wordforge...I already contributed to Wordforge without becoming a member yet...Face it John, I'm that damn entertaining. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It is an improvement if they even allow new members now. For years the retards had new registrations closed because they feared every new member was John Castle.

I'm not John Castle, MY WORD IS BOND.

Gif GIF - Gif GIFs