To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

The Question

Eternal
I can hardly wait 'til he's over there. That place will melt down harder than Chernobyl.
Despicable Me Lol GIF

jack

Well be prepared for more of his lazy, demanding low level "trolling" when he shows up here for his next cycle of bullshit. He's busy spamming his shitty forum using his other account currently.

My nickel says he'll NEVER register over there, but he'll pull his routine in this thread about DEMAND this and DEMAND that before he'll consider it.

Who the fuck cares really? If he's dumb enough to actually register it will be fun to watch. We should start a poll when he registers taking bets on how many posts he can make before they ban him.

Besides, I already put the welcome mat out over there for him :D

Last edited:

Oerdin

And Another Thang, Wordforge

The Question (The Saint, The Highwayman) claims this is "cupcakeer haters" forum....True? OR false?...I need to know this before I register... I'm against online bullies and a person who believes that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society<<<I need to know what I'm going to encounter when I join.

And Another Thang

Is y'alls member jack part of the staff? The reason I'm asking is jack has been known to share IP Addresses with other members. :bigass:

They are predominantly extreme leftists and so are extremely racist. The type of white leftists who believe blacks are so inferior that they cannot possibly survive without a white liberal savior to tell them what to think, what to do, and basically treat black people like a pet or plantation servant to be ordered around. You know the type. Bigoted, racist pi ces of shit who project their own failures on to other people.

Synaesthesia

They are predominantly extreme leftists and so are extremely racist. The type of white leftists who believe blacks are so inferior that they cannot possibly survive without a white liberal savior to tell them what to think, what to do, and basically treat black people like a pet or plantation servant to be ordered around. You know the type. Bigoted, racist pi ces of shit who project their own failures on to other people.

Too many big words for CeeJay...my guess is he will have no idea what you just posted.

jack

It is an improvement if they even allow new members now. For years the retards had new registrations closed because they feared every new member was John Castle.

What an odd thing to be afraid of.

Oerdin

Yet they were. Very much so. Endless threads and debate about it. The guy had been banned for years yet they couldn't shut the fuck up about him. They even had some former poster who had left a decade before never to return yet the dumb asses obsessively stalked him for a decade and after finding out the guy was supposedly racist on some podcast they banned him. The fucker left a decade ago but they were still stalking him and banning an account he likely forgot about or abandoned the previous decade.

That tells you what type of sperging autistic retards they have over there. When they aren't busy calling everyone else "fascists" they are posting about how black people are supposedly to stupid to figure out how to get a free state issued I.D. card or a driver's license. I also recall several of those idiots claiming math is racist because blacks don't test as high on average.

The Question

Eternal
Yet they were. Very much so. Endless threads and debate about it. The guy had been banned for years yet they couldn't shut the fuck up about him. They even had some former poster who had left a decade before never to return yet the dumb asses obsessively stalked him for a decade and after finding out the guy was supposedly racist on some podcast they banned him. The fucker left a decade ago but they were still stalking him and banning an account he likely forgot about or abandoned the previous decade.

That tells you what type of sperging autistic retards they have over there
Yeah, that was mighty (((coincidental))) of them. ;)

Last edited:

jack

jack

The Question

Eternal
"You may have heard of me. I am he who brought the armies of Tantalus to their knees with but a single souffle! I have defeated demons by pleasing their palates with the power of a thousand filet mignons! I invented the MEGA-Sandwich! I am SPATULA KHAN!"

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
this thread makes me wanna cum over and over again.