To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I've been invited to your forum via: The Question: Formally known as The Saint, The Highwayman, John, Daniel, ass licker)...Don't know his handle there.

I enjoy posting here. I like being the thorn in your buttocks Daniel...You are the best ass kisser at Troll Kingdom...I can always count on you increasing my post count and views on MY thread defending jack...I'm here for entertainment purposes. I'll join Wordforge...What's the address?...HOLLA BLACK.

So you stay because you like being TrollKingdom's communal whipping boy.

Of course, we all knew you were lying about wanting that to stop; still, it's fun to make you admit it.

Go on. Off ya go. A whole new playground of people who will soak up your Uncle Tomfoolery act and will start having debilitating brain aneurysms under the stress of not calling you out on it (i.e. not "being racist") the way we call you out on it here. I'm looking forward, actually, to seeing which wins out: Your overwhelming fucking obnoxious cupcakeershines, or their mutually-reinforced cultural Marxism. Maybe the grotesquely obese homos among them will even let you give them handjobs.

This I gotta fucking see :bigass:

I wonder if he realizes Bickendan is an admin there?

Questions I'd like answered before I completed my registration, HOLLA BACK Wordforge members..Troll Kingdom members (Bickendan, Cait, missmanners, Ancalagon, ed269, Faceman, Cocophony, Mirah, jack, Lanzman, Grandtheftcow) your input is not wanted at this time...What type of forum is this? (1.) Funny Book Forum (Comicon) (2.) Star Trek/Star Wars Forum (ASVS)? A troll forum (Troll Kingdom)? Amature cartoon type establishment (Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Danny Hellman, Joe Kletz, Tony Millionaire, Mark Matzell, Hunter X)? Was Wordforge, formally known as TrollVhalla?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

jack

To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!​

Here he COMES :bigass:

pervert-jerk-off.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another Thang, Wordforge

The Question (The Saint, The Highwayman) claims this is "cupcakeer haters" forum....True? OR false?...I need to know this before I register... I'm against online bullies and a person who believes that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society<<<I need to know what I'm going to encounter when I join.

And Another Thang

Is y'alls member jack part of the staff? The reason I'm asking is jack has been known to share IP Addresses with other members. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
I've been invited to your forum via: The Question: Formally known as The Saint, The Highwayman, John, Daniel, ass licker)...Don't know his handle there.

Questions I'd like answered before I completed my registration, HOLLA BACK Wordforge members..Troll Kingdom members (Bickendan, Cait, missmanners, Ancalagon, ed269, Faceman, Cocophony, Mirah, jack, Lanzman, Grandtheftcow) your input is not wanted at this time...What type of forum is this? (1.) Funny Book Forum (Comicon) (2.) Star Trek/Star Wars Forum (ASVS)? A troll forum (Troll Kingdom)? Amature cartoon type establishment (Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Danny Hellman, Joe Kletz, Tony Millionaire, Mark Matzell, Hunter X)? Was Wordforge, formally known as TrollVhalla?
iu

jack

jack

This thread just got really funny.

:p

jack

And Another Thang, Wordforge

The Question (The Saint, The Highwayman) claims this is "cupcakeer haters" forum....True? OR false?...I need to know this before I register... I'm against online bullies and a person who believes that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society<<<I need to know what I'm going to encounter when I join.

And Another Thang

Is y'alls member jack part of the staff? The reason I'm asking is jack has been known to share IP Addresses with other members. :bigass:
Did you register yet?

Otherwise, shut the fuck up Ceejay.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:

To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!​

Here he COMES :bigass:

pervert-jerk-off.gif

This thread just got really funny.

:p

Did you register yet?

Otherwise, shut the fuck up Ceejay.

16 threads and jack made 6. synaesthesia has 2. The Question made 2. Why do these squares keep posting on MY threads, then talk shit about how many messages and views I get...Charlemagne and Loktar are viewing viewing this thread now.

jack

Did you register yet?

If you didn't. Shut the fuck up CeeJay.

jack

Never mind.