Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

I have no idea why I’m doing this…however…getting back to the original concept of this thread:

The concept of “Consent” requires that the person has the power and ability to make an informed decision in the first place. Informed implies that the person understands the consequences of their actions, and is able to truly say “yes” or “no” without undue pressure for one answer or the other.

Bluntly, I don’t “play” in a D/s sense with anyone under 21…and usually no one under 25 for just this reason: people in general, even in cases of high intelligence, just don’t have the life experience to truly understand all of the emotional and power issues behind sex until they have some time and pain to incentives them to work through what they do and don’t want. Younger girls, and I’m painting with a broad brush here so don’t stone me with the rare exceptions, know that they get attention for displaying their sexuality physically. They know that boys (and men) will give them attention, praise, and even gifts for an overt display. The “new” (which is nothing of the sort) fad of kissing their girlfriends to drive males around them wild is a pushing of a former taboo, and an overt signal of their sexuality. Dressing in a provocative manner is the same idea. This is all a 16 year old knows. It gets them attention, and makes them feel important (somewhat like a kid posting on a “troll” board and doing it badly).
The problem is that they don’t really know what they are doing. Most males will contain themselves and just give them the attention they crave. A few walk away, and a few will take the signals and combine it with what they want to see and attack them. Because most of the attention is positive, they ignore the danger of an attack (until it happens to them or someone they know well…and even then the positives may out-weigh the negatives). The deeper dynamics of once they act on the sexuality doesn't’t occur to them, and the “teen-age broken heart” occurs over and over until they figure out enough self-value and the value of their own sexuality to truly “own” it as something separate than a way to enhance their self esteem.

This is not meant as condescending, males have a different but equally confused concept of sexuality until they mature, usually later than their female counter-parts. Evidence the originator of this thread.

As for the attacks on Caitriona…too bad you don’t know her at all. (chuckle) She actually understands femininity and the differences between male and female roles much better than most. The problem, Mr. Angel, is that you have no concept at all at how a Man should act. As for your claim to be a Dominant…really kid, you need to know what one is before you make such a claim. And putting your dick indiscriminately into places doesn't make you a Man, it makes you a fool. Didn't you say you had kids already? Do you act as a Man at all and make sure your offspring and their mothers are provided for, protected, and given a stable and strong hand to guide and care for them? If not, you really need to remove the offending member from the rest of your anatomy before you make more of a tax burden on the rest of us.

But…I doubt this will drag this thread into anything resembling the discussion…don’t feed the Troll as they say…so this may be my only comment on the subject UNLESS I get something intelligent back.
-SB