Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

Thug Angel said:
As much as I can't stand this white trash fuck,

The feeling isn't mutual Thug. Not only do I like you, I also respect you - though I don't agree with half the bullshit you post.

If you lightened up some...

Caitriona said:
LOL, and that's a mild avatar trust me, but I'm glad it brought you pleasure.

As for being seen and not heard, *snicker* I should worry about disobeying because???? What?? You'll cyber flog me? Send me to the cyber corner? Get a bunch of your cyber friends to gang bang me? Yell at me? Call me names on a troll board [oh like that hasn't been done to death]? Pound your chest? Act all manly and dominating? Just what exactly are you going to do to MAKE me be seen and not heard?

If I had a dollar for every Dom who beat his chest... why I'd be rich.
You know what Cait, you're making my cock rock hard. Slide me your digits so we can talk on the side. We might be able to work somehting out. I have mad respect for a bitch who doesn't fret at being called a bitch. I'd like to toss the bunghole of that chick in your avatar, then fist fuck her until she bleeds and pound her until I tickle her appendix from the inside.

Thug Angel said:
You know what Cait, you're making my cock rock hard. Slide me your digits so we can talk on the side. We might be able to work somehting out. I have mad respect for a bitch who doesn't fret at being called a bitch. I'd like to toss the bunghole of that chick in your avatar, then fist fuck her until she bleeds and pound her until I tickle her appendix from the inside.

I have no doubt you'd like that. No doubt at all. Alas, you're not my type.

Cranky Bastard said:
Repeated schtick from her makes her a greater troll?

We've hit you with more than one style of trolling, but always the same response - pathetic cliche with no skill.

Me saying that Loopy's nice spam-trolling was the greatest ever seen on this site wouldn't make it so, whether or not true. Likewise, your repeated cliches don't make it so.

I try not to be cliche. I try not to retort back with accusations of "try harder" though this site's lack of trolling skill gives me a rash. I try to think of different ways of responding to the never ending identical responses I see here. I try to think of different ways to point out cliche in karma responses, but posters like Cait are lost causes.

When this all started, I said that I was too old to post here. I was right. I also said the site was gay and more a family site than a troll site. I was right.

There's some nice people here, but this just isn't a troll site and other than maybe 3 of your members, none of you are trolls.

Know what I see? Yeah, I know, you don't care. But this is what I see. You all sit high on your chairs and point: "thou art poopy." Back and forth. Different attacks generate the same response.

We had expected a battle of trolls, not attacking and getting bland, identical retorts thrown at us in the guise of "uber-skill."

Only SaintLucifer has shown guts, and none of you like him! No wonder... none of you are trolls.

I don't know, I'm having fun :)

Cranky Bastard said:
Repeated schtick from her makes her a greater troll?

No, it doesn't make me a better troll. Truthfully, eveyrone knows I'm not a troll at all.. Just everybody knows that. Ask around.

I'm your critic. ;)

There's a difference.

We've hit you with more than one style of trolling, but always the same response - pathetic cliché with no skill.

Well, then show me some creativity. Show me some originality. If you want a better review, then give me something better to observe-- and for God sake quit whining like Rodney Dangerfield because "you get no respect".

We had expected a battle of trolls, not attacking and getting bland, identical retorts thrown at us in the guise of "uber-skill."

Well this does get a "who cares". Who care what you expected? We're not here to give you what you expect, want or anything else. Quit acting like a whiny little kid because you don't get to play with us the way YOU expected.

This is and will probably remain our whole point-- We're not here to entertain you, you're here to entertain us.

You're the ones who trot on over here and try to engage us. You mistakenly think that because you arrived, that you get to play. You don't.

Most of this stuff is old honey, and I'm sorry to keep bringing it up, but even the guys we picked up in the last few invasions can see it. It's all repetitive and boring. We could have set our watches by your multi-style trolling.

We're not trolling you back, or even tying to be clever, and the fact that *you* think this is how we troll newcomers is just more evidence that you don't have a clue..

We're not trolling you; we're ACTUALLY bored.

Caitriona said:
I have no doubt you'd like that. No doubt at all. Alas, you're not my type.
No worries. I can make you love me. I make women want me all the time. You like to be chased and like a man to be aggressive and to make you want him. I do that quite well ;-)

Thug Angel said:
No worries. I can make you love me. I make women want me all the time. You like to be chased and like a man to be aggressive and to make you want him. I do that quite well ;-)

I'm sure you think you have me all figured out. I'm also sure you do make many women want you all the time. *smiles* However, you've assessed me wrong in some key areas. *meh*

But you a certainly free to shoot your best shot.

Thug Angel said:
Outback rules, bitch. It's no Red Lobster but it'll do

It's best you stay at simple restaurants that offer only a blunt knife and a fork for eating. Anything beyond that number of utensils and you would be totally out of your dining league

Thug Angel said:

You make women want you all the time yet you dine at Outback and are currently here. No doubt there is a gaggle of females surrounding you waiting for your 'HUGE' cock to be drilled into them yes? Surely they are right this very moment watching you 'represent' online yes? Tell me, do you EVER leave your computer? Ever?

Whay does this:

thuglover9gy.jpg

remind me so much of this?

281693.jpg

Separated at birth, perhaps?

I'm going with separated at birth or, that's his mom/dad (who can tell, and does it really matter in the end which one it is).

Thug Angel said:
One chick had her thong showing (and a great ass). Another was wearing a top w/her midriff showing and her nipples were harder than the Rock of Gibraltar. They couldn't have been much older than 16.
Dude, camera phone. Get with the new century.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER GIRLS ARE GETTING KNOCKED UP AT AN EARLY AGE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTHING BUT ANIMALS AND GET FUCKED WITH ANYTHING THAT MOVES!

STUPID NIGGERS!!

:kitty:

Thug Angel said:
I figure when girls do that, they're basically saying "I want it." I'm not saying I'm going to do anything w/this girl. I won't break the law. It just shouldnt be illegal if consent is given. It aint fair.

Lucifer keeps saying you want to rape these girls. I think he needs to read better. We really should be focusing our attention on these young girls and encouraging them not to dress this way. They don't know what they are doing. Most of them. We as responsible adults need to make the decision not to encourage it either. And you, Thug Angel, need to get your head out of your ass and look for girls that are closer to your own age and over 18 if you reside in the United States.