Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

HawkGirl said:
cave bitch? youre probably some goofy little pimply faced white kid on his mothers computer

i had to buy this one

proves how little experience you have with women. I'm out of the house 16 hours a day. you probably sleep that long

strumpet? not typical ebonics

hip hop poser

First of all, having experience w/women is irrelevant. Women are God's jugetes for men! Nothing more nothing less.

I have a diverse vocab b/c I'm a diverse man. That's the true testament of an artist, which I consider myself. One of my former bitches was from Londontown and used that word all the time, so when I get tired of calling you bitches bitch, I'll call you tart, strumpet, trick, gutterslut, skank or plain ol' dirty little whore.

Being that you're a cave bitch, you're nothing more than an abomination to mankind.

Entrregame, puta. Soy un todo poderoso, tu jefe por siempre.

your one boring mexican, Ill give you that. can you do any tricks, or are you all taco bell, steal america stuff??? do you k now what 1 plus 1 is?

HawkGirl said:
cave bitch? youre probably some goofy little pimply faced white kid on his mothers computer

i had to buy this one

proves how little experience you have with women. I'm out of the house 16 hours a day. you probably sleep that long

strumpet? not typical ebonics

hip hop poser

Hey!! You POS-KHARMA'd me!! None of that you bitch!! NEGS only!! See that thing down there? The next one from you had better fucking be red.

Thug Angel said:
No. They have NO power over me. If push comes to shove and I can't stand it anymore, I'll just take it. Chicks dig that anyway. They LOVE men who take charge and show them what they want. They don't like wimps. Especially younger women. They're unsure about themselves, so sometimes you have to get aggressive and force yourself on them. They might battle you a bit but then ecstasy kicks in and they let you have it and they enjoy it. Trust me I've been around the block and I know women.

Your dates are a little different than mine. Do you have a nice makeshift plywood pillory at your flat?

Thug Angel said:
Youre a cunt arent you? Then what you say really doesn't mean shit. I dont care what you or some other sassy, smartmouth Jezzebelle has to say unless its about making me a sandwich. Satisfying a woman or catering to her needs is not my care or concern, be it on this board or in the bedroom. I have no respect for you. Now run along before your uterus falls out. You're to be seen, not heard or respected

The last line is a giveaway Lucy :) Give it up, this one is toast.

Love Child said:
Wouldn't it be funny if ThugAngel is SaintLucifer? It makes sense doesn't it?

There's absolutely NO "if" about it :bigass:

Look how quickly I outed Wisdom, and that one was pretty tricky at first. Lucy is shedding his skin in thug, that's especially clear after this latest exchnage with Cait. But it's a form of genuine sociopathic behavior, so the "main" really always is controlling it.

jack said:
The last line is a giveaway Lucy :) Give it up, this one is toast.
So you think I'm Lucifer? Give me a break. If you think I'm doing dual usernames here AND at trollwars you're fucking crazy. Lucy wants to supplant me as the No. 1 troll in this universe, and she envies me. I'm me and only me. Check with the moderators here and ask. I've been accused of being someone else twice at TW and I was proven truthful.

Lucy IMITATES my style because that little bitch has no flow of her own. Besides, we were going back and forth last night and the topics showed we were both logged on at the same time. Not possible and damn sure not worth the effort. I'm an original bitch. Nobody can be me or see me

HawkGirl said:
your one boring mexican, Ill give you that. can you do any tricks, or are you all taco bell, steal america stuff??? do you k now what 1 plus 1 is?
What a racist bitch. So all spanish speakers are Mexican? Well, at least I'm not a woman because that would make me a dirty little whore

Thug Angel said:
What a racist bitch. So all spanish speakers are Mexican? Well, at least I'm not a woman because that would make me a dirty little whore
So you need to get mad before you give us your real opinion on women? That they're dirty little whores?

At least by yourself a blow-up doll, young man. You just ooze frustration.

PUT THE NEEDLE ON THE RECORD

Caitriona said:
This shtick has been done before, and believe me, much, much better. Go learn from a real Master; go read some Skinofevil in the Historical forum. Sweetie you are a rank armature compared to Skin.

PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED PROGRAMMED

D DRIVE DRIVEL

Messenger said:
So you need to get mad before you give us your real opinion on women? That they're dirty little whores?

CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE CUT AND PASTE

Messenger said:

This site supports racism. Figures. It all makes sense. You're a bunch of lowlife white trash with a double standard.

As for blow up dolls, there's no need. I've got plenty of hoes in different area codes from 8 to 80.

^^Maybe if you people didn't act like spastics, you'd get a different response. Cait is absolutely correct, and if she doesn't point out greater trolls each time you clowns proclaim yourself to be such fine and mature examples of trolling, I will.

Thug Angel said:
This site supports racism. Figures. It all makes sense. You're a bunch of lowlife white trash with a double standard.
Translation: I was so owned by that Hawkgirl dual that now, I don't know what to do but continue to try to stay in character, which no one believes anyway!

I'm pretty fucked!