Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

Messenger said:
Anyone who thinks it's really him need to remind themselves where they're posting.
Unlike you bitches, I'm not ashamed of who I am and post cartoon charcters. Ive had this pic up forever at Trollwars and used it at this potsmoking site i used to post at when it was first taken. I'm proud of the way I look and my Cuban/Puerto Rican heritage, bitch. I represent to the fullest

SaintLucifer said:
You do understand anyone who viewed that picture of yourself would venture that you are gay? By the way, do you flap those ears and fly above your city a la DUMBO? You do know who 'Dumbo' is yes? If not, simply ask one of the denizens of this site. I am certain they would be pleased to assist you.

By the way, you were confused when the girls were telling you to get away. They said you were 'handsome as a stain on a rug' which you confused with 'ruggedly handsome'. You just WANTED to hear them say that.

I'm just a light skin version of Jay Z and he gets all the bitches. Women like rugged looks and they also like attitude. Trust me, when you step to the plate like a man and demand these bitches respect you, you get respect. And women are turned on by power and the sense of strength more than anything. You're not a bitch, at least you don't have a hole btw your legs but you are a bitch, so you wouldnt understand what I'm talking about

Messenger said:
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=732868&postcount=80

Don't expect to be able to segue back into character now, homeboy. Drop the fucking act, because you've come to the wrong place to try to fool people.
First of all, if I segue anything, it would be my foot in your ass. But What does this previous post has to do w/anything? I have been his Daddy, bitch. I own this muthafukka. I've been the same from the first day I posted, so I don't get your supposed "point" here.

I said I run this bitch, and I do. I said Lucifer was a bitch, which he is. And I say you "trolls" here are a disgrace to the trolls all over, which you are. No need to troll a troll. I troll hard at yahoo. But I'm the drill seargent to whip you bitches into shape. You're soft. No heart

FoRzl.jpg

Thug Angel said:
Unlike you bitches, I'm not ashamed of who I am and post cartoon charcters. Ive had this pic up forever at Trollwars and used it at this potsmoking site i used to post at when it was first taken. I'm proud of the way I look and my Cuban/Puerto Rican heritage, bitch. I represent to the fullest

What exactly is it you 'represent'? STUPIDITY? Just making a determination from everyone else's observations. When parents walk their kids away from the playground you seem to be hanging around whilst wearing a trenchcoat on a hot summer day, they point at you and say 'Tara, that represents STUPIDITY alright? So remember, any time you see him, think that is what will happen to you if you do not get past Grade 2. Can you remember that sweetie?'

SaintLucifer said:
What exactly is it you 'represent'? STUPIDITY? Just making a determination from everyone else's observations. When parents walk their kids away from the playground you seem to be hanging around whilst wearing a trenchcoat on a hot summer day, they point at you and say 'Tara, that represents STUPIDITY alright? So remember, any time you see him, think that is what will happen to you if you do not get past Grade 2. Can you remember that sweetie?'
take me in your arms, saintlucifer!!!

SaintLucifer said:
Run along little girl. Upon review of your avatar, I would take it as fact that you enjoy playing with Barbie dolls.
I aint no barbie doll!!! just because you have a proud celt nomad doesnt mean your a wanderer ;)

SaintLucifer said:
No need kid. I have a life you'd envy. I dont have a regular job but I get paid and I don't pay a dime of child support to my baby's mommas nor will I ever have to. My game speaks for itself. I dont have to lie and make up shit and exaggerate my game. I'm proud of how things turned out for me. I dont have a formal education but I have a street degree. You couldnt cut it my way. So eat a dick

Thug Angel said:
No need kid. I have a life you'd envy. I dont have a regular job but I get paid and I don't pay a dime of child support to my baby's mommas nor will I ever have to. My game speaks for itself. I dont have to lie and make up shit and exaggerate my game. I'm proud of how things turned out for me. So eat a dick
your such a fucking liar

learn to lie better, because you suck at it and trolling

fool

HawkGirl said:
your such a fucking liar

learn to lie better, because you suck at it and trolling

fool
I speak nothng but truth, but what a worthless and shameless whore such as yourself thinks of me means absolutely nothing. You caves like to tell me what's true and false about the Thug Life, but know NOTHING about it. Speak about what you know: doing the laundry, washing dishes, cooking, Tupperware parties, eating Bon Bons and deepthroating cock

Thug Angel said:
I speak nothng but truth, but what a worthless and shameless whore such as yourself thinks of me means absolutely nothing.
Im not a whore unlike your mother. I go to college and have to support myself which is more than a pissy wannabe thug like you can understand

represent :gagh:

You caves like to tell me what's true and false about the Thug Life, but know NOTHING about it.
you like pretending your a thug on the internet, so we know your a putz
Speak about what you know: doing the laundry, washing dishes, cooking, Tupperware parties, eating Bon Bons and deepthroating cock
boy, I'm the girl you and your virgin friends bite their fists to when they see me walking on the street

It's hard being a thug these days. I'm off to bed. I've gotta take my Shorty to her grandma's house and I need some sleep. But I'll leave this with my parting thoughts w/my bitch boy Lucifer:

Peter picked a pepper
but I can pick a punk
Made you suck my dick
and swallow all the spunk

Holla.

HawkGirl said:
Im not a whore unlike your mother. I go to college and have to support myself which is more than a pissy wannabe thug like you can understand

represent :gagh:

you like pretending your a thug on the internet, so we know your a putz

boy, I'm the girl you and your virgin friends bite their fists to when they see me walking on the street

Bitch, I bet you'd slop a room full of cocks for a warm six pack of Pabst. All you wannabe, high falutin' bitches are the easiest pussy on the planet, especially you cave bitches. You're bred to be used.

As for my mom, she died when I was a tyke so all those "Momma" jokes don't work w/me. She might've been a whore, but I'd never know. But one thing is for certain, if you go to college and "support yourself " as you claim, I'm 100% positive you're a whore whose stripping for and fucking strangers to pay your way through collge. Right. Strumpet

Thug Angel said:
No need kid. I have a life you'd envy. I dont have a regular job but I get paid and I don't pay a dime of child support to my baby's mommas nor will I ever have to. My game speaks for itself. I dont have to lie and make up shit and exaggerate my game. I'm proud of how things turned out for me. I dont have a formal education but I have a street degree. You couldnt cut it my way. So eat a dick

You have a street degree? What is it called? A Master's in Street Peddling? You are proud to be the owner of a piece of paper which decrees that you are better at pushing a shopping cart full of collected empty containers than others?

As for your claim that you do not pay a dime of child support, that is utterly false. She could make you pay at any time she so desired but then again that part of the discussion is irrelevant since I know you have no bitch or baby. In order that you have a baby, you need to find a bitch willing to fuck you. Since it is fact you have only experienced tiny cocks up your asshole one would agree therefore that it is impossible for you to ever claim you have a child. It is for this reason I find it most humorous that you imply that I should 'eat a dick'. Tell me, do you videotape or take pictures of the guys who fuck you up your asshole then threaten to expose them to their friends too? Another ludicrous statement no doubt.

It is my opinion you are but an 18 year old 5'3" NIGGERSPIC loner who has no friends but seeks to obtain some via posting within forums. You have never had a friend in your entire life. To escape any possibility that you may wish to kill yourself you have created a fantasy world. The very words you post are clear proof of this. I ask that you not worry. Put that knife down. Things will indeed improve for you. So you are bullied at shool. Big deal. Learn to deal with it. Perhaps a talk with your school principal would be sufficient yes? I doubt the police will help but you may be hearing from the police after all if you do not take that knife away from your wrist. I want to help you. Do not believe me? Then why would I post the following?: http://suicidehotlines.com/

Thug Angel said:
Bitch, I bet you'd slop a room full of cocks for a warm six pack of Pabst. All you wannabe, high falutin' bitches are the easiest pussy on the planet, especially you cave bitches. You're bred to be used.
cave bitch? youre probably some goofy little pimply faced white kid on his mothers computer

i had to buy this one

As for my mom, she died when I was a tyke so all those "Momma" jokes don't work w/me. She might've been a whore, but I'd never know. But one thing is for certain, if you go to college and "support yourself " as you claim, I'm 100% positive you're a whore whose stripping for and fucking strangers to pay your way through collge.
proves how little experience you have with women. I'm out of the house 16 hours a day. you probably sleep that long

Right. Strumpet
strumpet? not typical ebonics

hip hop poser