Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

SSgt_Sniper said:
Honestly, the first thing I think in that situation is god it's scary how young these girls are. The second thought is come see me in a few years.....
No way man. You gotta close the deal ASAP. You don't get second chances on pussy. One minute a chick is feeling you, she hot and worked up and she wants it. The next minute, she 's got her period and wants to cut your dick off

SSgt_Sniper said:
Anf with this post, you just went on iggy. I'm trying this new thing, it's called not arguing with retards and brick walls. See ya, or actually, no I won't. Have a good day asshat.
So you're queer? Makes sense. Sayonora, maricon! You don't know shit about bitches, so keep stepping

Donovan said:
Y'know, I think we got Thuggy Bear all wrong. I heard over at Troll World he exclusively sleeps with Twenty Nine year olds...

...He likes that there's twenty of them, I guess.
If booty is being given to you and it turns you on,you should take it and it shouldnt be against the law. If consent is given, i dont see the problem.

SaintLucifer said:

I sit here incredulous at this display of utter stupidity. Now I KNOW you have never spoken to a 14 year old girl in your entire life. Fragile? Easy to manipulate? You must be kidding. I know a 14 year old girl on my street and have spoken to her. You can rest assured you would not get within 5 metres of her. I should love to see you attempt to manipulate her. She would know exactly what it is you want from her and she would know how to use that very knowledge against you. It is SHE who would have the power, not you. You cannot put her away forever. She can. You speak of nude pics. Do you honestly think there are any young girls out there dumb enough to allow you to take their pictures when they are nude? Christ. What are you? I have always wondered would it must be like for an individual to have a double-digit IQ. If you give her the idea you are potentially homocidal, she would go to the police in a heartbreak and tell them you threatened her. The threat alone would get you some time but add 'rape' to that and its 'bye bye'' for a long, long time. The girls around here KNOW this. How do you think they manipulate the system? Shit. Males are now afraid to even look at them the wrong way these days. What amazes me is not only you think young girls are going to allow you to take nude photos of them or videotape any sex acts you have with them, but you would actually be producing evidence. We had a case with one Paul Bernardo who did exactly that. Stupid fuck took videos of himself raping young 14 year old girls. The man is in jail for the rest of his natural life. Keep talking fool. Go to a zoo and check out those bars which make up the animal's cages. You need to get used to seeing them.

Now I ask that you cut your bullshit. I have sat here and pondered what I know of this 14 year old girl on my street and what you have said. I have pictured you and your claims with her involved. Upon reviewing how she acts and what she perceives about this world, I can guarantee you are full of shit. She could spot a dipshit pervert wannabe badass like you from a kilometre away. What amazes me is that although she is only 14, she is taller than you. *ROTFLMAO*. Now that one kills me. You talk to her the way you talk on here and she will look at you like you were some retard who escaped from a mental hospital. I have seen her do the same to many adults who have looked at her. You are right about that though. There are adult males who look upon such girls but NONE get away with it when they are caught looking at her. She speaks out loudly that everyone can hear. She did this in one of our Tim Horton's donut shops. An 20 year old male was eyeballing her and she flayed him alive right there. A bitch like you would never stand a chance. Now kindly peddle your pedophilic fantasies elsewhere you sick fuck. No one here is interested.

You keep talking about how "tough" the girls are on your street. Just because you're a little wet vagina sandwich who gets bitchslapped by all the girlies doesn't mean all men are like you.

Secondly, I'd punch the bitch in the mouth, drag her to my car by her hair and pound her in the backseat like a pair of bongos and then dump her ass off on the next block. Why? Because I'm a gentleman like that

Love Child said:
I hate to say this, but Read what St. Lucifer Wrote.

*Groans* Okay. Since you said so, I'll take a look.

EDIT: Okay, Lucy, I give you props for that one. But for the love of god with the long assed posts man!

Thug Angel said:
You keep talking about how "tough" the girls are on your street. Just because you're a little wet vagina sandwich who gets bitchslapped by all the girlies doesn't mean all men are like you.

Secondly, I'd punch the bitch in the mouth, drag her to my car by her hair and pound her in the backseat like a pair of bongos and then dump her ass off on the next block. Why? Because I'm a gentleman like that

Oh my goodness! Wadda man!! May I feel your muscles? You can beat up a 14 year old girl? I am in AWE!! Let me go tell my buddies about the little 5'3" skinny runt of a niggerspic who likes to brag about beating up little girls and thinks he is a man as a result. Tell me, would you say the same thing to her brother? He is 16 but I can guarantee he could whup your ass blindfolded. He is 6' tall. Not very muscular but I can assure you that you would not have the balls to say the very same words to his face as you have to mine. In fact, I have no doubt you would piss in your pants whilst standing before him, looking up into his chest as he glowers at you.

Allow me to inform you I have never hit a female in my entire life and I never shall. You would call me a 'wimp' no doubt but I have something called 'honour'. My people are of the belief it is wrong to hit the members of the opposite sex. It is 'ungentlemanly'. It is what you would call a 'code' which we live by. We British invented honour. Your people invented muggings as a means of replacing your little brains.

I see Thug's made three or four posts since I just iggy'd him. Did I miss anything? Probably not, but I figured I'd ask....

SSgt_Sniper said:
I see Thug's made three or four posts since I just iggy'd him. Did I miss anything? Probably not, but I figured I'd ask....

No you haven't.
Its all pointless anyway, and there are much better things to be doing, imo.

SaintLucifer said:
Oh my goodness! Wadda man!! May I feel your muscles? You can beat up a 14 year old girl? I am in AWE!! Let me go tell my buddies about the little 5'3" skinny runt of a niggerspic who likes to brag about beating up little girls and thinks he is a man as a result. Tell me, would you say the same thing to her brother? He is 16 but I can guarantee he could whup your ass blindfolded. He is 6' tall. Not very muscular but I can assure you that you would not have the balls to say the very same words to his face as you have to mine. In fact, I have no doubt you would piss in your pants whilst standing before him, looking up into his chest as he glowers at you.

Allow me to inform you I have never hit a female in my entire life and I never shall. You would call me a 'wimp' no doubt but I have something called 'honour'. My people are of the belief it is wrong to hit the members of the opposite sex. It is 'ungentlemanly'. It is what you would call a 'code' which we live by. We British invented honour. Your people invented muggings as a means of replacing your little brains.

So you're afraid of a 16 yo dude? Stop projecting your fear on me, kiddie. I'd bitchmake her brother and break him down like a real thug does it. He'll be tossing my salad while she's sucking my dick. When you regulate properly like a real G is supposed to, you can pimp out anybody. The code is to denigrate and humilate. You should turn the tables on them and stop allowing them to pimp you out like a two dollar hoe

SSgt_Sniper said:

No. Nothing of much interest. But if you want to be entertained, go to Skin's forum and do a search on Yeoman Rand, the skinofevil van, or rape. Now that was some trolling that made you laugh your ass off.

Let me go see if I can find some good links. The man was a Troll Genius.

Love Child said:
No you haven't.
Its all pointless anyway, and there are much better things to be doing, imo.
Then get off my thread bitch. Why you hoes keep yamming it up about how I'm not this or that, and you and Sgt. Ding Dong keep posting on my thread? I think it's because you're horrified and intimidated by me but in a sordid way you like it b/c it turns you on. Don't hate, congratulate.

You bitches are the sorriest, poorest excuses for trolls in the history of the game. Sounds like this site is a support group for wannabe trolls who can't cut it in the real world. Go give each other hug and watch Oprah, bitches

Thug Angel said:
Then get off my thread bitch. Why you hoes keep yamming it up about how I'm not this or that, and you and Sgt. Ding Dong keep posting on my thread? I think it's because you're horrified and intimidated by me but in a sordid way you like it b/c it turns you on. Don't hate, congratulate.

You bitches are the sorriest, poorest excuses for trolls in the history of the game. Sounds like this site is a support group for wannabe trolls who can't cut it in the real world. Go give each other hug and watch Oprah, bitches
Never said I was a Troll.