Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

SaintLucifer said:
Nope. If you were there between 8:00 to 2:00 a.m., kids are not allowed in. One cannot have a 'bar' with kids around. I am certain California has exactly the same laws in that regard as Ontario does. Kids get booted out. It is either a bar or a family restaurant. It cannot be both.

No doubt you WISH you had consensual relations with underage girls. I am absolutely positive you have not. Whether the sex was consensual or not, it is considered RAPE when you do such. Here is why I know you are full of shit. Very tough hombres have had 'consensual' relations with girls 17 years of age in my province and ended up behind bars. Can you guess what happened to such hombres when their cellmates found out what they were in for? You can rest assured their assholes were several sizes larger then when they first entered the prison population. As a result, tough fuckers fear going near such girls. Prison time for such a crime is rather lengthy. It is not worth the risk. This alone is proof you are full of shit. All it takes is for you to piss off ONE bitch and you are history. She need only point her finger at you and suddenly you have become BUBBA's bitch in one of your state prisons. I have seen it happen. It was not a pretty sight. Fucker was crying for his mommy. Why? He knew he was going to become new meat in one of our provincial institutions.
Dear dumbass,

I guess you live in the sticks. Where I live, go into any restaurant like Outback Steakhouse, and there's a seating area for ppl to sit in booths and tables and there's usually a bar in the back or on the side where ppl watch TV, smoke, etc. When there's a heavy crowd, ppl go to the bar to get a drink while they wait w/their kids even until their table is ready. Pretty common practice, fucktard. Since you don't live here, take our word for it that you're wrong on this one.

As for having sex w/young girls, as long as you don't force anyone to do anything agains their will it's fair game and consenual. Go study the law fucko

Thug Angel said:
Being attacted to women and wanting to plant your wick in their warm pudding makes you a perv? Since when?

Since the box your pudding came in was labelled "Kids' Cuisine".

Don't worry, I'm sure you're on firm legal ground.

You ARE in Thailand, right? Did you tell her about the 13 1/4" inch garden hose you stuffed in your pants? Because 13" might not have been enough, but that extra 1/4" should have sealed the deal.

Donovan said:
Since the box your pudding came in was labelled "Kids' Cuisine".

Don't worry, I'm sure you're on firm legal ground.

You ARE in Thailand, right? Did you tell her about the 13 1/4" inch garden hose you stuffed in your pants? Because 13" might not have been enough, but that extra 1/4" should have sealed the deal.

No, I live in the good ole US of A. Lots of young girls mature before 18 and are more than capable of consent.

Elvis got married to Priscilla and was boning her when she was 14.

Thug Angel said:
Dear dumbass,

I guess you live in the sticks. Where I live, go into any restaurant like Outback Steakhouse, and there's a seating area for ppl to sit in booths and tables and there's usually a bar in the back or on the side where ppl watch TV, smoke, etc. When there's a heavy crowd, ppl go to the bar to get a drink while they wait w/their kids even until their table is ready. Pretty common practice, fucktard. Since you don't live here, take our word for it that you're wrong on this one.

As for having sex w/young girls, as long as you don't force anyone to do anything agains their will it's fair game and consenual. Go study the law fucko

Psst! Check this out and keep talking bitch. It supports EXACTLY what I have been saying you MORON. Read the one where an 18 year old guy asks if he is allowed to have sex with a 16 year old girl. He is warned to be careful. Exactly what I said. If he pisses her off OR if her parents report him, he is history. Dumbfuck.
http://www.answerbag.com/c_view.php/1764

I'm 18 and my girlfriend is 16. Is it legal for us to have sex?

1. (100%, 1 rating) submitted by snookman1 (B, 81%, 13 ratings), Jun 7, 05

Most states have a window of a few years. 2 years is not a lot. but be careful, most states also have a statute of limitations allowing a victim to prosecute years after the sex happened. she may be for it now but if she gets angry next year and has proof, your in trouble. never write emails talking about sex. detectives snoop thru emails in the area looking for sex with minors cases. they are not protected, they are not private.
Bitch.

By the way, you CANNOT have children in an Outback restaurant in Canada after 9:00 one they open their bar. It is illegal. There are no rooms to smoke in either because it is completely illegal to smoke anywhere in my province. Chip chip cheerio pip. Adults drink, the kids leave. Simple. Been that way for over 20 years here in Ontario. Now run along you niggerspic bitch.
HE DID NOT KNOW WITH WHOM HE WAS FUCKING.

Thug Angel said:
One more thing, if you don't like it, get off my thread and go pick your hole, trick bitch. When I decide I want a bloody rag to give me her input, I'll ask for it. Otherwise, go do some laundry and slop some cocks so you can make yourself useful

Or you'll do what exactly? Run your mouth and stomp your feet? Spit out some words.. and make me cry? :gagh:

Please retard, this is TK, grow up, learn a trade and get creative or you'll remain just be another wannabe we laugh at and poke with a stick.

Thug Angel said:
No, I live in the good ole US of A. Lots of young girls mature before 18 and are more than capable of consent.

But age of consent varies from place to place.

On top of that, you have to worry about not pissing her off, because even if you have consenual sex, she can say no afterwards and have it be considered rape.

Caitriona said:
Or you'll do what exactly? Run your mouth and stomp your feet? Spit out some words.. and make me cry? :gagh:

Please retard, this is TK, grow up, learn a trade and get creative or you'll remain just be another wannabe we laugh at and poke with a stick.

Youre a cunt arent you? Then what you say really doesn't mean shit. I dont care what you or some other sassy, smartmouth Jezzebelle has to say unless its about making me a sandwich. Satisfying a woman or catering to her needs is not my care or concern, be it on this board or in the bedroom. I have no respect for you. Now run along before your uterus falls out. You're to be seen, not heard or respected

Well well, pedophilia abounds. Not that I do not agree that young girls like to taunt, even thinking for two seconds about doing anything with them is wrong on more levels than I care to get into here.

Dark Link said:
But age of consent varies from place to place.

On top of that, you have to worry about not pissing her off, because even if you have consenual sex, she can say no afterwards and have it be considered rape.
That's why you should just let them give you a hummer and swallow the loads. making vaginal penetration will leave far too much evidence. Besides if you get busted, the courts will be much more lenient if you just got head from a chick.

*breaks through fourth wall*

Honestly folks, how entertaining is SaintLucifer? Eh? God, he cracks me up he's so stupid. I'm hoping, crossing my fingers tight, that Luci is a really smart guy playing the part of a really, really, really stupid person because he knows we are so very entertained by it and he wants to make us happy.

*assuming character*

LOL BONC!!! LOOSY FELE ON HIS HEAD EHWNE HE WAS LITTLE.!!!

SSgt_Sniper said:
Well well, pedophilia abounds. Not that I do not agree that young girls like to taunt, even thinking for two seconds about doing anything with them is wrong on more levels than I care to get into here.
So what are you Mr. Goody Goody? You're gonna tell me you've NEVER looked at a young chick and considered to run some pipe in her for a split second? C'mon. Wifey isn't around reading the boards. You can tell the truth

SaintLucifer said:

Psst! Check this out and keep talking bitch. It supports EXACTLY what I have been saying you MORON. Read the one where an 18 year old guy asks if he is allowed to have sex with a 16 year old girl. He is warned to be careful. Exactly what I said. If he pisses her off OR if her parents report him, he is history. Dumbfuck.
http://www.answerbag.com/c_view.php/1764

I'm 18 and my girlfriend is 16. Is it legal for us to have sex?

1. (100%, 1 rating) submitted by snookman1 (B, 81%, 13 ratings), Jun 7, 05

Bitch.

By the way, you CANNOT have children in an Outback restaurant in Canada after 9:00 one they open their bar. It is illegal. There are no rooms to smoke in either because it is completely illegal to smoke anywhere in my province. Chip chip cheerio pip. Adults drink, the kids leave. Simple. Been that way for over 20 years here in Ontario. Now run along you niggerspic bitch.
HE DID NOT KNOW WITH WHOM HE WAS FUCKING.

That's pretty simple, junior. You don't piss her off. You have to know how to play women. No matter if they're 14 or 44, they're all the same. Fragile egos and easy to manipulate. Especially w/a young girl, get dirt on them, like nude pics or video of them doing stuff and threaten to give it to their classmates if they try to rat you out. I guarantee you that'll stop a bitch from giving you a case. If she thinks you're a bit loopy and potentially homicidal, that helps too. You just have to know how to train bitches. They're easier than dogs.

Thug Angel said:
Youre a cunt arent you? Then what you say really doesn't mean shit. I dont care what you or some other sassy, smartmouth Jezzebelle has to say unless its about making me a sandwich. Satisfying a woman or catering to her needs is not my care or concern, be it on this board or in the bedroom. I have no respect for you. Now run along before your uterus falls out. You're to be seen, not heard or respected

Maybe it's because you're a n00b here, but you may be speaking to soon on this one. Cait's respected here for her mind and her words - her gender is a secondary concern. Secondary, at least to us enlightened individuals.[/haughty]

Ishcabittle said:
Maybe it's because you're a n00b here, but you may be speaking to soon on this one. Cait's respected here for her mind and her words - her gender is a secondary concern. Secondary, at least to us enlightened individuals.[/haughty]

She's a female. Translation: A receptacle for the male genitalia; a cumdump; a bloody rag; a hotdog warmer.

She's only respected by simps who bow to bitches and treat them as equals. She should be treated like a government mule and ridden until you can fit a flagpole in her snatchole sideways.

I dont care about the thoughts of an emotionally unstable yapping broad who was put here by God to serve man. Women are NOT our equals, but your girlie men insist on treating them as such. Shame on you

Thug Angel said:
So what are you Mr. Goody Goody? You're gonna tell me you've NEVER looked at a young chick and considered to run some pipe in her for a split second? C'mon. Wifey isn't around reading the boards. You can tell the truth

Honestly, the first thing I think in that situation is god it's scary how young these girls are. The second thought is come see me in a few years.....

Thug Angel said:
She's a female. Translation: A receptacle for the male genitalia; a cumdump; a bloody rag; a hotdog warmer.

She's only respected by simps who bow to bitches and treat them as equals. She should be treated like a government mule and ridden until you can fit a flagpole in her snatchole sideways.

I dont care about the thoughts of an emotionally unstable yapping broad who was put here by God to serve man. Women are NOT our equals, but your girlie men insist on treating them as such. Shame on you

Anf with this post, you just went on iggy. I'm trying this new thing, it's called not arguing with retards and brick walls. See ya, or actually, no I won't. Have a good day asshat.

Y'know, I think we got Thuggy Bear all wrong. I heard over at Troll World he exclusively sleeps with Twenty Nine year olds...

...He likes that there's twenty of them, I guess.

Thug Angel said:
Women are NOT our equals, but your girlie men insist on treating them as such. Shame on you

Well maybe now that you're in a new environment with educated women, you might see how wrong you've been. You've worked hard to get out of the ghetto, don't squander it.

Thug Angel said:
That's pretty simple, junior. You don't piss her off. You have to know how to play women. No matter if they're 14 or 44, they're all the same. Fragile egos and easy to manipulate. Especially w/a young girl, get dirt on them, like nude pics or video of them doing stuff and threaten to give it to their classmates if they try to rat you out. I guarantee you that'll stop a bitch from giving you a case. If she thinks you're a bit loopy and potentially homicidal, that helps too. You just have to know how to train bitches. They're easier than dogs.

I sit here incredulous at this display of utter stupidity. Now I KNOW you have never spoken to a 14 year old girl in your entire life. Fragile? Easy to manipulate? You must be kidding. I know a 14 year old girl on my street and have spoken to her. You can rest assured you would not get within 5 metres of her. I should love to see you attempt to manipulate her. She would know exactly what it is you want from her and she would know how to use that very knowledge against you. It is SHE who would have the power, not you. You cannot put her away forever. She can. You speak of nude pics. Do you honestly think there are any young girls out there dumb enough to allow you to take their pictures when they are nude? Christ. What are you? I have always wondered would it must be like for an individual to have a double-digit IQ. If you give her the idea you are potentially homocidal, she would go to the police in a heartbreak and tell them you threatened her. The threat alone would get you some time but add 'rape' to that and its 'bye bye'' for a long, long time. The girls around here KNOW this. How do you think they manipulate the system? Shit. Males are now afraid to even look at them the wrong way these days. What amazes me is not only you think young girls are going to allow you to take nude photos of them or videotape any sex acts you have with them, but you would actually be producing evidence. We had a case with one Paul Bernardo who did exactly that. Stupid fuck took videos of himself raping young 14 year old girls. The man is in jail for the rest of his natural life. Keep talking fool. Go to a zoo and check out those bars which make up the animal's cages. You need to get used to seeing them.

Now I ask that you cut your bullshit. I have sat here and pondered what I know of this 14 year old girl on my street and what you have said. I have pictured you and your claims with her involved. Upon reviewing how she acts and what she perceives about this world, I can guarantee you are full of shit. She could spot a dipshit pervert wannabe badass like you from a kilometre away. What amazes me is that although she is only 14, she is taller than you. *ROTFLMAO*. Now that one kills me. You talk to her the way you talk on here and she will look at you like you were some retard who escaped from a mental hospital. I have seen her do the same to many adults who have looked at her. You are right about that though. There are adult males who look upon such girls but NONE get away with it when they are caught looking at her. She speaks out loudly that everyone can hear. She did this in one of our Tim Horton's donut shops. An 20 year old male was eyeballing her and she flayed him alive right there. A bitch like you would never stand a chance. Now kindly peddle your pedophilic fantasies elsewhere you sick fuck. No one here is interested.