Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

Thug Angel said:
So you're afraid of a 16 yo dude? Stop projecting your fear on me, kiddie. I'd bitchmake her brother and break him down like a real thug does it. He'll be tossing my salad while she's sucking my dick. When you regulate properly like a real G is supposed to, you can pimp out anybody. The code is to denigrate and humilate. You should turn the tables on them and stop allowing them to pimp you out like a two dollar hoe

I am afraid of a 16 year old kid? Wherever did you get that from? Do not blame me for the fact you dropped out of Grade 5. That is absolutely not my faul. Indeed, such is expected of your kind. The world knows you are all none too bright hence the reason you all feel a need to resort to violence. You don't THINK. You just react in any stupid manner you believe will get you anywhere.

I never knew 'thugs' spent by far the majority of their time on a computer in a forum. They are usually out there 'regulating' and 'representing'. What are you doing in here?? Where did you get the computer? I know you did not steal it because for one to steal a computer and successfully set it up to be used to access the internet without getting caught takes brains. We all now know you have not displayed one iota of intellectual thought. You are too stupid to realise females have absolute power in this world today. They need only point at you and the next thing you know you are eating across a table from a nigger fella dark as night called Bubba who made you his bitch the previous night. As I stated earlier, I have seen it happen. All the bitch did was point. Next thing you know there are Toronto police cars all over the fucker's driveway and he is being dragged into one whilst his hands are cuffed behind his back. That is all it took. A finger pointed at him. The law favours the females my dear little man. This is how I know your words are simply figments of your imagination. Words you have made up in your spare time, much like one would write that he wished this and wished that or he dreamed this or dreamed that. Such individuals experience difficulties differentiating between the fantasy world and the real world. You my little man reside in the former category and you know it.

I honestly doubt you could take on the 16 year old boy I mentioned earlier. Did I mention he plays ice hockey? Good player too. Unlike you, this means he is always banging someone around. As I have been a hockey player since I was crawling out of my crib I know what that is like. A bitch like you would be mere fodder for his appetite for violence. No doubt were he to feel he has missed hockey as of late (his hockey season is over) he would simply bodycheck you right into the school wall where you were caught ogling 6 year old girls.

Thug Angel said:
Then get off my thread bitch. Why you hoes keep yamming it up about how I'm not this or that, and you and Sgt. Ding Dong keep posting on my thread? I think it's because you're horrified and intimidated by me but in a sordid way you like it b/c it turns you on. Don't hate, congratulate.

You bitches are the sorriest, poorest excuses for trolls in the history of the game. Sounds like this site is a support group for wannabe trolls who can't cut it in the real world. Go give each other hug and watch Oprah, bitches

Girls do not become 'intimidated' by little 5'3" niggerspic wannabe-thugs who cringe at the mere sight of males but acts tough around females. I have never met a male who felt the need to brag about beating the shit out of 14 year old girls. Try that here and they will simply point at you, laugh and call you a loser. It would be even sillier escaping the mouth of a fool who is only 5'3". Even I am smirking at the thought now.

SSgt_Sniper said:
Again with the doctorial thesis paper posts............

On the other hand, have at him Luci.

I should shorten my posts? I type much too quickly for that. I have a big mouth and every intention of using it although not in the manner THUGGIEBOY wants me to. For what he desires, my mouth is far too large. The gap in between SAREK's teeth should suffice.

Thug Angel said:
which is why you keep checking this thread.

Just like a two-faced trick bitch.

What a poor excuse for a troll you are. You do this game a disservice and should have your throat cut along w/the rest of 'em

Like I said. I saw this act years ago. It was done better and had more bite. Nothing, and I do mean nothing you're gonna do is ever going to top it. You're an amateur.

You need to work on the shock factor a little. And you need to spice up the anger and dismissive attitude toward women with an undertone of benevolent authority. Don't scream all the time. See if you can alternate between cute and almost cuddly, and then angry and dominant. You're hitting the same note all the time and the troll loses its impact.

See if those suggestions don't help your trolling efforts when it comes to rape, younger girls and getting what you want.

No, no... don't thank me. I'm here to help! Ask anyone. ;)

Now run along and put some thought into it OK. You keep practicing. Maybe one day, you'll be an adequate troll!

Thug Angel said:
Big enough to fit all 13 1/4 inches of this blacksnake I'm sure. Kneepads are optional, bitch

You walked right into it. Read my post again. I knew you were going to say that. Too easy. Can you say 'minor leagues' without tripping over your momma's cock?

Caitriona said:
Like I said. I saw this act years ago. It was done better and had more bite. Nothing, and I do mean nothing you're gonna do is ever going to top it. You're an amateur.

You need to work on the shock factor a little. And you need to spice up the anger and dismissive attitude toward women with an undertone of benevolent authority. Don't scream all the time. See if you can alternate between cute and almost cuddly, and then angry and dominant. You're hitting the same note all the time and the troll loses its impact.

See if those suggestions don't help your trolling efforts when it comes to rape, younger girls and getting what you want.

No, no... don't thank me. I'm here to help! Ask anyone. ;)

Now run along and put some thought into it OK. You keep practicing. Maybe one day, you'll be an adequate troll!

If you looked half as good as that whore in your pic and was w/in my reach, you'd find out how real I am vs. the troll you think I'm trying to be. I've handled many cave bitches in my day. unlike most trolls who try to play the hard role, I've been to juvy, I've gang banged, I've done all kinds of dirt, sold rocks, etc. So I speak from experience. My shit is real. No need for shock effect when you kick reality. You don't understand the game. The real game. What you talking about is fantasy put down by some wannabe white boy

SaintLucifer said:
You walked right into it. Read my post again. I knew you were going to say that. Too easy. Can you say 'minor leagues' without tripping over your momma's cock?
So you're offering to suck my cock? Wow, what a faggot

Thug Angel said:
In his dreams. Muthafukka can't be me or see me.

I cannot? This is you after all:

thuglover9gy.jpg

Look at those ears! Having seen a baby doberman have its ears pinned back reminds me someone needs to do the same to Thug_Luv.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SaintLucifer said:
I am afraid of a 16 year old kid? Wherever did you get that from? Do not blame me for the fact you dropped out of Grade 5. That is absolutely not my faul. Indeed, such is expected of your kind. The world knows you are all none too bright hence the reason you all feel a need to resort to violence. You don't THINK. You just react in any stupid manner you believe will get you anywhere.

I never knew 'thugs' spent by far the majority of their time on a computer in a forum. They are usually out there 'regulating' and 'representing'. What are you doing in here?? Where did you get the computer? I know you did not steal it because for one to steal a computer and successfully set it up to be used to access the internet without getting caught takes brains. We all now know you have not displayed one iota of intellectual thought. You are too stupid to realise females have absolute power in this world today. They need only point at you and the next thing you know you are eating across a table from a nigger fella dark as night called Bubba who made you his bitch the previous night. As I stated earlier, I have seen it happen. All the bitch did was point. Next thing you know there are Toronto police cars all over the fucker's driveway and he is being dragged into one whilst his hands are cuffed behind his back. That is all it took. A finger pointed at him. The law favours the females my dear little man. This is how I know your words are simply figments of your imagination. Words you have made up in your spare time, much like one would write that he wished this and wished that or he dreamed this or dreamed that. Such individuals experience difficulties differentiating between the fantasy world and the real world. You my little man reside in the former category and you know it.

I honestly doubt you could take on the 16 year old boy I mentioned earlier. Did I mention he plays ice hockey? Good player too. Unlike you, this means he is always banging someone around. As I have been a hockey player since I was crawling out of my crib I know what that is like. A bitch like you would be mere fodder for his appetite for violence. No doubt were he to feel he has missed hockey as of late (his hockey season is over) he would simply bodycheck you right into the school wall where you were caught ogling 6 year old girls.

School is for suckers and a 9-5 job that pays you like shit and cuts back on benefits aint worth it and you pay taxes that you don't get back from the government anyway. It's better to hustle, but everyone's not cut out for it.

Why I'm on forums? Because Ive seen far too many white boys trying to represent and act like thugs and give the game a bad name. I don't have a job. i don't have to go to work every day. I work when I need some money here and there. Nothing regular. No need. No desire. IN the meantime, I've got to do something to kill time so I holla at you bitches late at night. I'm hardly ever on during the day b/c I'm out making moves or watching tv. I like my life. Im make no apologies for it. My girl takes care of me and the baby so I've got it made

SaintLucifer said:

thuglover9gy.jpg
Sure is and proud of it. My street name is T Hardcore. I'm locally known and nationally respected, bitch. Say my name and its met with respect. If you dont know, now you know

SaintLucifer said:

thuglover9gy.jpg

Look at those ears! Having seen a baby doberman have its ears pinned back reminds me someone needs to do the same to Thug_Luv.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dont' hate. Congratulate. I think the phrase that bitches often use to describe me is "ruggedly handsome." I don't wanna be a pretty boy. Those are usually metrosexual, latent faggots. I'm all man and I bitchmake faggots like you daily.

Thug Angel said:
Dont' hate. Congratulate. I think the phrase that bitches often use to describe me is "ruggedly handsome." I don't wanna be a pretty boy. Those are usually metrosexual, latent faggots. I'm all man and I bitchmake faggots like you daily.

You do understand anyone who viewed that picture of yourself would venture that you are gay? By the way, do you flap those ears and fly above your city a la DUMBO? You do know who 'Dumbo' is yes? If not, simply ask one of the denizens of this site. I am certain they would be pleased to assist you.

By the way, you were confused when the girls were telling you to get away. They said you were 'handsome as a stain on a rug' which you confused with 'ruggedly handsome'. You just WANTED to hear them say that.