Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's young girls are begging for it

Was Thugs initial plan to build to a "I raped a girl... so what" crescendo?

I don't mind the idea behind it, just the wrong audience.

Best try yet at true trolling. I quite liked it - I could have suggested a forum where it might have worked.

Messenger said:
Translation: I was so owned by that Hawkgirl dual that now, I don't know what to do but continue to try to stay in character, which no one believes anyway!

I'm pretty fucked!

A bitch owning me? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I cant figure out whose got the bigger hole between their legs, you or this Hawkgirl.

And Cranky is right about this Cait and all of her responses, "ive seen better trolling (insert link)."

Wow, very creative. Usually an indicator that you cant come up w/a response yourself, so you use SOMEONE ELSE"S flow as your own. And usually its pretty weak. This is one big circle jerk here between girlie men and all these bloody rags.

Too many bitches allowed on this site. Way to many. Why don't you paint this site pink

headvoid said:
Was Thugs initial plan to build to a "I raped a girl... so what" crescendo?

I don't mind the idea behind it, just the wrong audience.

Best try yet at true trolling. I quite liked it - I could have suggested a forum where it might have worked.
Nah dude, I actually am a DOM. I have this thing with controlling and degrading bitches. Plenty of bitches like being degraded you just gotta know where to find 'em.

Thug Angel said:
I actually am a DOM.

DOM?
condom.gif

Thug Angel said:
A bitch owning me? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I cant figure out whose got the bigger hole between their legs, you or this Hawkgirl.

And Cranky is right about this Cait and all of her responses, "ive seen better trolling (insert link)."

Wow, very creative. Usually an indicator that you cant come up w/a response yourself, so you use SOMEONE ELSE"S flow as your own. And usually its pretty weak. This is one big circle jerk here between girlie men and all these bloody rags.

Too many bitches allowed on this site. Way to many. Why don't you paint this site pink
She owned you. Just look how huffy-puffy you get to try to disprove it.

Deal with it, move on.

Thug Angel said:
Nah dude, I actually am a DOM. I have this thing with controlling and degrading bitches. Plenty of bitches like being degraded you just gotta know where to find 'em.

You're a Dom are you? OK, whatever you say.

Messenger said:
She owned you. Just look how huffy-puffy you get to try to disprove it.

Deal with it, move on.
Look here cave, you're nothing more than double talking bigots. Thankfully in 20 years this country will be rid of you

Sorry, don't have time to witness this meltdown. I guess I'll have to settle for last night's little debacle. :lol:

WTF? Are you retarded? I'd post a pic of my 13 1/4 inch dick, but this thread would be flooded by desperate housewives who crave afro-cuban cock.

Thug Angel said:
So you think I'm Lucifer? Give me a break. If you think I'm doing dual usernames here AND at trollwars you're fucking crazy. Lucy wants to supplant me as the No. 1 troll in this universe, and she envies me. I'm me and only me. Check with the moderators here and ask. I've been accused of being someone else twice at TW and I was proven truthful.

Lucy IMITATES my style because that little bitch has no flow of her own. Besides, we were going back and forth last night and the topics showed we were both logged on at the same time. Not possible and damn sure not worth the effort. I'm an original bitch. Nobody can be me or see me

Actually it is possible. I have done it many times here at TROLL KINGDOM you silly twit. It is a simple matter to be logged into one site at the same time but under separate identities. One just needs to know how. Since you are a dumbass NIGGERSPIC I would not expect you to know how. Such capabilities escape you just as much as the ability to talk to members of the opposite sex escapes you.

You would suggest that I envy a child-rapist who continually brags about wanting to beat the shit out of little girls in order to have his way with them? Sorry. I don't do psychotic fucks who experience strange, sick dreams.

You continue to spout your anger simply because I have owned your ass one too many times. It is quite an understandable reaction. You maintain that you are quite the 'thug' with many a female chasing your 1 1/4" dick yet you are here at TK again. No matter when I have gone to either Troll Wars or Troll Kingdom you have always been there. I have yet to NOT see you there. At least I have an excuse for being here at night during the week - I am fucking tired from working, something you do not know about it seems. To this day I have no idea what a Canadian welfare cheque looks like nor shall I ever do so. What do your American welfare cheques look like? I am most curious. Are they pink or what? Surely you can tell me.

I am of the opinion that you are a pretender who creates fantastic stories in the hope someone will read what you have to say. As I stated previously, I have never been into either Troll Kingdom or Troll Wars and not seen you there. YOu have been there without fail. In fact, after a check through Troll Wars, you are one of their most prolific posters. How can this be? Should you not be out there 'hitting it down with the homies and representing'? I have never in my life heard of a 'thug' with 'street cred' and 'bitches left, right and as far as the eye can see'. Where do you find the time for your bitches? You are always online. I shall tell you what is happening. Once online in your mommy's basement out in the 'burbs, you imagine things as you want them to be in order to 'impress' a few gullible sods of which there are many on both Troll Kingdom and Troll Wars. You are but a facade, a silly fantasy if you will.

As you have stated in Troll Wars whereupon you inform me that you will be visiting my fair city of Toronto I expect that you will meet up with me. As promised, I shall take you to visit that 14 year old girl I was speaking of the other night AND her 16 year old brother. I would have you repeat your thoughts about beating up and raping his sister as you revealed to me last night as your latest fantasy. I should like to watch your 5'3" frame tremble with fear and see the stain steadily grown on your pants in the crotch area. Shall we?

Messenger said:
^^Maybe if you people didn't act like spastics, you'd get a different response. Cait is absolutely correct, and if she doesn't point out greater trolls each time you clowns proclaim yourself to be such fine and mature examples of trolling, I will.

Repeated schtick from her makes her a greater troll?

We've hit you with more than one style of trolling, but always the same response - pathetic cliche with no skill.

Me saying that Loopy's nice spam-trolling was the greatest ever seen on this site wouldn't make it so, whether or not true. Likewise, your repeated cliches don't make it so.

I try not to be cliche. I try not to retort back with accusations of "try harder" though this site's lack of trolling skill gives me a rash. I try to think of different ways of responding to the never ending identical responses I see here. I try to think of different ways to point out cliche in karma responses, but posters like Cait are lost causes.

When this all started, I said that I was too old to post here. I was right. I also said the site was gay and more a family site than a troll site. I was right.

There's some nice people here, but this just isn't a troll site and other than maybe 3 of your members, none of you are trolls.

Know what I see? Yeah, I know, you don't care. But this is what I see. You all sit high on your chairs and point: "thou art poopy." Back and forth. Different attacks generate the same response.

We had expected a battle of trolls, not attacking and getting bland, identical retorts thrown at us in the guise of "uber-skill."

Only SaintLucifer has shown guts, and none of you like him! No wonder... none of you are trolls.

You're on, trick. I will definitely let you know exactly when and where I'll be in T.O. I'll have one of my FINE ass Armenian bitches with me. She might put in the work for me and stomp your greasy ass.

As for the dual identities, I dont have the time or care for it. And I damn sure don't have time to write an essay every time I post like you. If you think I only have a 1 1/4 inch cock, just remember this...I'm a nig. The chances of that are 1 in a billion. Small cocks have been designated to Asians and you trailer trash caves. Thats why your women love us

Thug Angel said:
I must admit, I almost jerked off to your avatar which furthers my point about bitches being seen and not heard

LOL, and that's a mild avatar trust me, but I'm glad it brought you pleasure.

As for being seen and not heard, *snicker* I should worry about disobeying because???? What?? You'll cyber flog me? Send me to the cyber corner? Get a bunch of your cyber friends to gang bang me? Yell at me? Call me names on a troll board [oh like that hasn't been done to death]? Pound your chest? Act all manly and dominating? Just what exactly are you going to do to MAKE me be seen and not heard?

If I had a dollar for every Dom who beat his chest... why I'd be rich.

Cranky Bastard said:
Repeated schtick from her makes her a greater troll?

We've hit you with more than one style of trolling, but always the same response - pathetic cliche with no skill.

Me saying that Loopy's nice spam-trolling was the greatest ever seen on this site wouldn't make it so, whether or not true. Likewise, your repeated cliches don't make it so.

I try not to be cliche. I try not to retort back with accusations of "try harder" though this site's lack of trolling skill gives me a rash. I try to think of different ways of responding to the never ending identical responses I see here. I try to think of different ways to point out cliche in karma responses, but posters like Cait are lost causes.

When this all started, I said that I was too old to post here. I was right. I also said the site was gay and more a family site than a troll site. I was right.

There's some nice people here, but this just isn't a troll site and other than maybe 3 of your members, none of you are trolls.

Know what I see? Yeah, I know, you don't care. But this is what I see. You all sit high on your chairs and point: "thou art poopy." Back and forth. Different attacks generate the same response.

We had expected a battle of trolls, not attacking and getting bland, identical retorts thrown at us in the guise of "uber-skill."

Only SaintLucifer has shown guts, and none of you like him! No wonder... none of you are trolls.
As much as I can't stand this white trash fuck, he's dead on. You bitches at TK aren't up for the challenge. You just turn the other cheek and turn your noses up in the air. If that's your style, that's cool. But don't claim to be a "troll" site.

You fuckers remind me if that guy in the commercial, The One Upper...."YOU THINK THAT'S SALSA? OH, THEN YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO ECUADOR."

Thug Angel said:
As much as I can't stand this white trash fuck, he's dead on. You bitches at TK aren't up for the challenge. You just turn the other cheek and turn your noses up in the air. If that's your style, that's cool. But don't claim to be a "troll" site.

You fuckers remind me if that guy in the commercial, The One Upper...."YOU THINK THAT'S SALSA? OH, THEN YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO ECUADOR."

Oh? The quintessential 'thug' not only has hours to spend on a forum but to watch television too? I should like to learn how you became so skilled at time management. You attempt to troll forums, you watch television to point you know all the commercials by heart AND you beat up and rape 14 year old girls whilst 'rolling' with your homies? Damn. You should teach your time-management skills to many a corporation. Their profits would no doubt quadruple!!