Top 100 Female Sci-Fi / Fantasy TV / Film Characters Discussion Thread

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
True. I guess since it's on HBO it makes it feel like one.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or maybe I wasn't paying attention LOL.

Tisiphone

Ok, I'm about to add someone people might not agree with, but WTH, huh? HUZZAH

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FUCK YOU, TISI!

(Now to see who it is...)

Tisiphone

I'll take it like a woman!!!

CaptainWacky

Labyrinth rocked the box!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sometimes all this FROOOFRAW over a list of sci fi and fantasy characters makes my nipples hard and sometimes IT DOESN'T.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Eggs and Whisky are putting people on to DELIBERATELY UPSET ME.

That's right, its all about me now.

CaptainWacky

I agree IN THEORY that it would be nice if there was a justifiable reason for every character added, but then there would be the risk of setting the standard too high and scaring people off who just want to add a cool character to the list but can't think of a reason why (and it's too late now since we're nearly finished.) I would LOVE to see Yub's justifiable reason for Mallatobuck...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Just wanted to add that most of the recent discussion has me on PERKY ALERT.

CaptainWacky

I liked that we've managed to stay civil (apart from me driving Donavan off the board forever!) but still disagree with each other.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eggs and Whisky are putting people on to DELIBERATELY UPSET ME.

That's right, its all about me now.
Whisky maybe. But I held Batgirl back and wasn't going to add her UNTIL Menty made his speech about "contributing to the genre etc." And then I knew I was golden.

I've still held back Peggy Sue (PS Got Married), Reese Withspn in Pleasantville, Diane Keaton in Sleepers, Breathless (or Tess) in Dick Tracy, Linda Fiorentino in both Dogma AND Men in Black, Laura Linney in The Truman Show, and Gertie in ET. And let's not even talk aboot Spaceballs and Galaxy Quest!

I also have some more anime choices coming if there's space, and alsoo Jet Girl from Tank Girl, because Naomi Watts was even better than Lori Petty in that flick. BOOYAH.

CaptainWacky

Actually thingy in Galaxy Quest would be good because she pointed out the "repeat what the computer" says thing and acknowledged she was only there because of her breasts (while at the same time having nice breasts.) Maybe!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Plus if we do Galaxy Quest and then some fool does her character in Avatar, Sigourney will be on the list FOUR JIZZIN TIMES.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also I don't know why I'm suddenly sounding like The Saint today...

CaptainWacky

Her Avatar character wasn't noteworthy at all.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I think the fact that no one can actually remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's character in Galaxy Quest sort of proves how she's not the most memorable character and should be on the list!

But that would imply that we have, like, standards and stuff.