Transformers thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've been watching part two of War for Cybertron (Earthrise.) It's still okay. I know the hardcore fans really hate it but it's not a bad show. I know bad shows when I see them. Not a fan of Optimus Prime's voice actor though. Liked Scorponok. Shame they have to re-use so many models. It's fine. It's watchable.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've been watching part two of War for Cybertron (Earthrise.) It's still okay. I know the hardcore fans really hate it but it's not a bad show. I know bad shows when I see them. Not a fan of Optimus Prime's voice actor though. Liked Scorponok. Shame they have to re-use so many models. It's fine. It's watchable.
I liked it until I read that the last episode was most likely setting it up for Beast Wars(hate Beast Wars, even more than Headmasters and Targetmasters). I was hoping that it was being set up for G1 Transformers.

CaptainWacky

I think they're just throwing everything in there that people remember.

CaptainWacky

I'm buying this.

CaptainWacky

One for whem I'm rich.

CaptainWacky

I watched Transformers War For Cybertron: Kingdom. LIke the previous parts it was decent but not great. It all felt really rushed, like Dinobot is introduced, turns against his leader, sacrifices himself, as a ghost all within like four episodes and it's too much! I also lost track of what was even happening by the end. But like it's still Transformers DOING STUFF and I enjoy that.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky