Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna said:
And especially for S. SaDiablo, a video entitled "Poker"!

(dedicated to Mr. "It Can't Be Done" Question :D )

"Poker!" is absolutely Faboo....

Love that patch of fur on TQ....

*squeals* yes, men with fur rock!!

Oh, and just to add, thank you for not having ME be the first to lose clothing.

And who was the one to my left? I never got to see the face....

Shatna, sweetie, you're the best! I'm having trouble getting the vid to work right now (it's my computer) so I might have to wait until tomorrow. But still...Thank you! If I can make it up to you in any way, just let me know. ;)

For those who haven't seen it yet, WE lost. Act surprised. Come on, you can do better than that, act like you're really shocked!

Well Shatna, Sweetie, based on the hair I've seen here I don't know that you'll be able to capture the true awesomeness of my mane. The boobalas look good but none compare to the tanned pillows my sexy bras are lucky enough to hold but what the hell, give it your best shot. ;)

Shatna said:
BlazerBoy (Devon)

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

Awesome, though I have the sudden urge to say "Stay gold, Ponyboy" now. :D

Laker_Girl said:
Well Shatna, Sweetie, based on the hair I've seen here I don't know that you'll be able to capture the true awesomeness of my mane. The boobalas look good but none compare to the tanned pillows my sexy bras are lucky enough to hold but what the hell, give it your best shot. ;)

Honey, NOTHIN' could capture your perfect beauty! The most I can do is create something aesthetically pleasing and pretend it somehow represents the awesomeness that is Laker_Girl. :D You know of course that I will screw up the clothes first time out, so any clues you might give me would help a lot.

Oh and hey - did someone say something about a Cage?

(Very mildly unsafe for work - it is just a cartoon - but use your discretion. ;) )