Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

My sim's almost a dead ringer. At first I didn't think so, but I didn't realise, that my sim has no eye brows! My cousin has no eye brows. Everyone thinks my cousin and I are twins. I guess he wanted to give me the " Monster" look. I am, supposed to be a vampire, after all.

I wanna be a goth vampire....I want to suck the blood out of people.....not trying to steal your idea NMA.....I have an obsession with vampires.

Fantastic thread. Incredible skills - well done Shatna.

I've searched on Modsims2 for a gimp, but to no avail.

If RU Reddy looks anything like that in real life well.. anyway...

Unfortunately, I'd have to kill your character and redo him to get you blue eyes (unless there's a hack somewhere), and I dont know that I could reproduce my original design exactly.

I think I can!

Anyway, here's tonight's updates:

lkrgirl.jpg

^^Whoa, that chin is perfect! You even got the little dimple right!! I like the top, it's definitely something she might wear, but the skirt is a bit short. But it's pretty darn good!!

Big Dick McGee said:
^^Whoa, that chin is perfect! You even got the little dimple right!! I like the top, it's definitely something she might wear, but the skirt is a bit short. But it's pretty darn good!!

Thanks! Couldn't help the skirt - I'm a leg man!

Neither am I. It could have always been Lesbian Fraggle Action! LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist that one! :bigass:

I'd wear that skirt. ;)

I'm not crazy about the hair but I knew capturing my hair would be impossible. All in all it's AWESOME Shat!!!! I owe you...:smooch: